CALNOC (Collaborative Alliance for Nursing Outcomes), a 501 (c)(3) public benefit corporation has been in the forefront of providing valuable information and research on nurse sensitive indicators for the past 17 years to its hospitals. We are a CMS recognized registry and we have been approved for Magnet qualification. Our members have consistently been able to translate their benchmarking data into information to guide decisions for providing and improving patient care. CALNOC’s unique database registry combines staffing variables overlaid with nurse sensitive patient variables at the unit level to allow hospitals and systems to benchmark internally and externally against over 280 other institutions.
The Director is a customer facing position responsible for communicating the CALNOC Advantage to existing and new hospitals and is the bridge that intersects the CALNOC Scientific work to operational application. This position entails business development, account management, and clinical evangelist and education with the goal of helping our participating and new customers create value with their CALNOC Registry.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Development of a National Recruitment & Customer Retention Operations Process
- Identify and develop business opportunities with Hospitals, Hospital Associations, nursing
leadership and quality – safety councils.
- Disseminates and presents the CALNOC Advantage to industry leaders and trade groups
- In conjunction with the COO, develops and manages a customer advisory board
- Responsible for retention of existing customer base
- Works closely with Marketing to build and monitor the pipeline
- Supervises the Community Coordinator role
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Management
- Prepares and Communicates monthly targets and achievements against plan
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience with engagement across the continuum of care experience
- Knowledge of current and emerging Nurse Sensitive Metrics
- Expertise in ability to translate complex data elements into corporate presentations
- MSN minimally required, Doctorate PhD and or DNP preferred, National Certification in
specialty required within 18 months of hire
- Sales Education or Training services
- Account Management Skills
- Health Industry Background / Experience
- Competencies in “cold call new” client base development
- Supervisory Experience
- Computer technology competencies required
- Ability to travel required
Excellent verbal and written skills
Experience working in a fast paced, multi-priority, fluid organization
Strong technical knowledge using Customer Relationship Software, Office Productivity Software, Database environments
Principles Only. Unsolicited resumes from Search Agencies or Recruiters will remain the property of CALNOC
This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay). No relocation expenses are offered.
Salary: $115 to $130K DOE.