Organization Name: Collaborative Autism Resources & Education, LLC (CARE)
Job Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst / Educational Interventionist for Autism
Job Location: San Antonio, TX Area
Contact Information: Toni Ventrella, Program Manager
CARE is an authorized Autism Demonstration Services Provider for both Triwest and Tricare South/Humana. CARE's team of Educational Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorders (EIA) provide one to one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children of active duty and retired military families.
CARE is currently seeking a BCBA in the San Antonio area to provide ABA services for retired military families through our exclusively in-home and community-based program. The need for this service is growing and CARE is seeking a motivated professional that is willing to begin immediately.
This is a CONTRACT position.
- Master’s degree in ABA or a related field
- Current Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Maintain CEU’s for Board Certification
- 3+ years experience in Applied Behavior Analysis
- 1+ years of supervised experience developing, training, implementing and monitoring behavior acquisition and reduction plans
- Prior experience in private practice preferred, but not required
- Able to develop, implement and monitor behavior, academic, and social intervention plans
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Reliable means of transportation required
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. PROGRAMMING: The BCBA is responsible for writing and implementing behavioral, social, and academic plans for each individual client.
b. Conduct monthly supervision meetings with families and update plans accordingly.
c. Review data and/or graphs during monthly supervision and prior to program changes/updates.
d. Use evidence-based practices to support programming.
2. PARENT TRAINING: The BCBA is responsible for training the parent(s)/guardian to effectively implement the plan within the home and community setting.
3. ARD/IEP SUPPORT: The BCBA will be available to assist the parent with the client’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) and will be available to attend an ARD meeting, if requested to do so.
4. COLLABORATION WITH OTHER PROFESSIONALS: The BCBA will collaborate among and between public school personnel and any additional service professional that provides support to his/her clients so that there is a consistent approach to achieving the goals identified in the behavior plan.
For more information about CARE, please visit: www.educatorscare.com
Indeed - 14 months ago