Collabra Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Worst pay structure
lead (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 28, 2015
Working with collabera is a nightmare
Very unprofessional staff
Offers less salary
Poor benefits
Manners-less Management level staff
Ok place to work
HSE Tech - Contract (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Was not on the job site long enough to give a review, They did not want safety. Was costing them to much and they did not have to do all that I tried to set up.
Pros
Nice places to eat around job site
Cons
Very stressful at times
Productive and challenging
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Memphis Tenn.October 19, 2015
Assisting end users with computer issues I learn to get along with others as well as build onto my skills as a technician. Management treat employees respectful and they provide all necessary supplies and equipment to do the job as it requires. My coworkers all are knowledgeable about their jobs and are ready to assist each at any given time. The most challenging part of my job is working the twelve hour shifts, but I don't mind it because it is something that I love doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the employees face when they have a project to get out but computer issues are preventing the completion and I am able to resolve the problem
Pros
Free coffee, popcorn, and television in the breakroom
Cons
Large facilkity so there is a lot of walking involved
Work life
TS2 Analyst/Capital One (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 19, 2015
Management within the group I was assigned to at Capital one was a pleasure to work with. They would support the BA's with daily task and review of the work to ensure the project was implemented with little or no issues..
Hard to communicate with being out of state
Customer Support temp (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WISeptember 27, 2013
With a staffing firm that is out of state and is foran is very difficult to communicate with. But they are very dedicated and will try to do the best to help find you a position. They put me in ABB Inc where I I answer calls ranging from checking on order checking stock and processing order credit and start the rma process. Management will help guide you to make important choice for the customer without asking managment. Communicating is lacking between department and takes a little long with being spread out world wide, making the job extrimly tough and hard. But with that explaining the proccess to the end users on the lead times and response times to give the an upper hand makes is enjoyable.
Pros
free lunch, close to were i live
Cons
no healthcare, to long of a lunch, not flexable with hours
they can always be reached wether by email or phone call.
Loss mitigation Process Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2012
A typical day at work was doing loans and trying to reach a goal of 6 loans a day. I learned how to process loan applications and review documents, Management is very good in keeping you in the loop about everything that goes on in the floor. Co-workers were team players and very competitive. Nothing was hard from this job. Most enjoyable part of this job is approving loan modifications.
Pros
good job opportunity
Cons
short contract job