Collabra

Collabra Employer Reviews

Hard to communicate with being out of state
Customer Support temp (Current Employee), New Berlin, WISeptember 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch, close to were i live
Cons: no healthcare, to long of a lunch, not flexable with hours
With a staffing firm that is out of state and is foran is very difficult to communicate with. But they are very dedicated and will try to do the best to help find you a position. They put me in ABB Inc where I I answer calls ranging from checking on order checking stock and processing order credit and start the rma process. Management will help guide you to make important choice for the customer without asking managment. Communicating is lacking between department and takes a little long with being spread out world wide, making the job extrimly tough and hard. But with that explaining the proccess to the end users on the lead times and response times to give the an upper hand makes is enjoyable.
they can always be reached wether by email or phone call.
Loss mitigation Process Support (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2012
Pros: good job opportunity
Cons: short contract job
A typical day at work was doing loans and trying to reach a goal of 6 loans a day. I learned how to process loan applications and review documents, Management is very good in keeping you in the loop about everything that goes on in the floor. Co-workers were team players and very competitive. Nothing was hard from this job. Most enjoyable part of this job is approving loan modifications.