Member Advocate Job Summary
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health insurance. We are building a passionate customer advocacy team galvanized by the training and technology that customer experience professionals need to do their complex work. We believe in activity-based learning that will allow Advocates to share their best practices to ensure that all member questions are answered with expertise and grace. We invest in state of the art tools like Interactive Intelligence for your unified communications platform and other cool applications that are super skills for your resume. And we believe in the caveat - you have to engineer a good employee experience before they can be expected to resolve customer issues. The guiding philosophy of Collective Health’s customer support is based on advocacy and empowerment: we will advocate for every member as we would advocate for ourselves, and we will give members the tools to answer questions and solve problems on their own. When they do need the human touch for the unique challenges of understanding benefits or past claims, to quote our CEO, our team will put the Care back into healthcare.
Your objective: use our tools and processes with your knowledge and intrinsic empathy to deliver delight with every communication – whether through phone, email or web chat. This is a unique opportunity for talented customer support professionals to join a customer support organization during its earliest phase as we prepare for our first customers. Join a team where everyone in the company will spend time learning from you about our members and understand your valuable contribution to our mission.
The Optimal Candidate Will Have
· 1-3 years of experience in a customer support call center handling phone, email, and chat inquires
· Inquiry management experience with Sugar CRM or other online CRM tools
· Experience using a Knowledge Base to find the right answer and suggest new content
· Experience working in healthcare is great, and so is education related to healthcare
· Experience trouble-shooting technical issues associated with cloud products
· Excellent English communication skills in both written and verbal formats
· Meet and exceed Quality and Customer Satisfaction goals in both verbal and written responses
· Strict adherence to HIPAA and PHI regulations regarding the confidentiality of protected health information
· Accurate notation and disposition entry for each interaction
· Schedule adherence that demonstrates the highest work ethic and mutual respect for colleagues