Collective

Collective Employer Reviews

An exciting company never short on things to teach
QA Specialist (Former Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 19, 2014
Pros: generous leave, generous bonuses
Cons: unclear corporate direction/strategy resulting in frequent layoffs
Collective is a cutting-edge company where things are always changing, providing an excellent environment for continued learning.
Good company culture
Senior Accounting Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Good company culture and nice pantry of snacks. Best part of the job was the lax dress code.
Marketing coordinator with primary objective to generate sales revenue
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: creative environment, flexible hours, faith from management
Cons: small business, minimal budget, part time
I worked for Collective as a part time marketing coordinator. I work closely with management to identify opportunities for sales growth. I learned to analyze sales reports and determine a cost effective marketing and advertising campaign. I generally worked with the owner of the store and was given complete faith to create and execute an effective marketing plan. I also was responsible for establishing a social media presence for the store. The hardest part of the job was identifying the target market and differentiating the brand from local competitors. The store is located in a strip mall in Newport Beach, CA and does not have convenient parking and consistent foot traffic. In order to improve the situation, I called upon existing networks to host store events and sales incentives increasing the store awareness, and basically get more customers in the door. The work environment is fantastic and all co-workers are a pleasure to work with. The owner trusts my decision making on marketing campaigns which I believe I flourish in a non micro-managed environment.

About Collective

Collective Media's media and technology solutions serve online publishers, agencies and advertisers. Collective Media's product – Read more