College Board

College Board Employee Reviews

Passionate mission driven organization that is well-balanced and fair to its staff
Director, SAT & PSAT/NMSQT Contract Management (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits e.g. paid time off, insurance, 403b retirement
Cons: Some staff may find commute to specific office location excessively lengthy
The College Board is a mission-driven organization that connects students to college success and opportunity. Staff are respected and encouraged to advance/grow and seek new developmental opportunities without fear f negative repercussions. Many who work at the Board value its mission, dearly, and can easily relate to such at a personal level; hence, driving them to perform more effectively.
Great enjoyable job
Asistente Administrativo (Former Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch, dynamic system
Cons: it was not a stable job
It was a good job. It was organized, depended and enjoyable. You can socialized with a lot of people and very dynamic but it was not a stable job
Professional atmosphere
Test Administration Supervisor (Current Employee), Rialto, CAFebruary 3, 2015
First thing I do is sign in and and gather my answer documents, test booklets and roster. I prepare the classroom and make sure it is ready for the students to take the test. Arrange and record the seating chart before the students arrive. Get ready to greet the students at the door and check their admissions ticket and identification match. Once all students are seated I welcome them to the test center and ask them to look on their admissions ticket to make sure they are in the correct area and taking the right test. I continue to let them know the rules and regulations of the test and consequences of any misconduct. Then I proceed to explain how the testing and timing of the test will go. While the students are testing I walk around making sure all rules are being followed and everyone is working on the right section of the test. When the test is over I make sure to collect all test materials. I make Sure all test booklets and answer documents are accounted for. Then I dismiss the students. When the students leave I make sure all my paperwork is filed out and gather it to turn it in.
Fun place to work
Subject Assistant for AP Testing (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 15, 2014
very long hours and a lot of commitment. great co-workers and fun clients.
Lots of brilliant people working towards excellence
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Being at College Board with the people they brought together was exhilarating. I had such a great time listening, learning, and teaching others as we blazed new pathways for College Board and the education community.
Company with a great cause, but the management and morale is very poor
Customer Order Support Assistant (Former Employee), Reston, VADecember 9, 2013
This company has a great cause in providing education pathways for the youth of our country, but the management is very poor, especially after the new president took office. It is very clear that the company does not value their employees.
Great Company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 28, 2013
Great Company to work for. Great benefits. Great Management
A place to work
Analyst (Former Employee), Reston, VaJuly 25, 2013
In general a place to work and collect a pay check. They do not care about you at all.
Fun Work Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Reston, VAMay 4, 2013
Very fun and friendly work environment. Very hands on a fast past job working in customer order support.
Awesome location
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 30, 2012
Cons: if you're a temp you have to park a couple of blocks away but it's free, you can't use the gym as a temp either, my dept. only got a 30 minute lunch.
The building was beautiful, the location was fantastic. It was a joy going in to work everyday. I miss it....