College Possible Employee Reviews in United States

Very fun place to work
Minnesota, Senior Coach (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 9, 2015
At College Possible, you can expect anything from working one on one with students, to teaching, to doing presentation for school administration to recruiting students, to data analysis.
My Co-workers are very supportive, service oriented, and hard working.
Pros
Supportive environment, result oriented, fun place to work
Cons
Positive and life-changing place to work.
Junior Coach, Northwest Magnet High School (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 4, 2014
College Possible has been an incredible first out-of-college job! I really feel that the work I do through this organization is influencing low-income high school students. Management and fellow co-workers really care about the work that I do and provide a great support system.
Pros
healthcare, free meals, two-week winter vacation
Cons
extensive work hours, little time off during the school year
Changing the lives of 40 high school students sound intruiging? Work for College Possible
High School Coach, Harding Senior High School (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 3, 2013
This is simply a great place to work as a first job out of college. It has changed my career path, and I have made invaluable contacts within the education and nonprofit industries. The hours are long, the pay is low, but the mission is worth it. Find out more at collegepossible.org
Productive work with College Possible.
Student (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNMay 20, 2014
College Possible is a program that helps students get into college. My experience with College Possible started when I was a Junior in high school until my first year in college. During my Junior year in high school, we learned to build our resumes, visit colleges, applied for colleges, prepped for the ACT, and volunteered throughout the entire year. Joining this program has been an educational experience. The coaches are always welcoming and so far it's been great.
This is not a job.
Member (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 10, 2013
College possible is a program which helps high school students prepare for the act and making good college choices. It gears them for the life after high school, constantly having help anytime they need it.
very supportive
college possible program (Former Employee) –  saint paul mnMay 7, 2013
supportive in helping make sure you know your work
gave great info on colleges
enjoyable coaches
happy environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at College Possible. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9