College Possible

College Possible Employer Reviews

Positive and life-changing place to work.
Junior Coach, Northwest Magnet High School (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: healthcare, free meals, two-week winter vacation
Cons: extensive work hours, little time off during the school year
College Possible has been an incredible first out-of-college job! I really feel that the work I do through this organization is influencing low-income high school students. Management and fellow co-workers really care about the work that I do and provide a great support system.
very supportive
college possible program (Former Employee), saint paul mnMay 7, 2013
supportive in helping make sure you know your work
gave great info on colleges
enjoyable coaches
happy environment
Changing the lives of 40 high school students sound intruiging? Work for College Possible
High School Coach, Harding Senior High School (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 3, 2013
This is simply a great place to work as a first job out of college. It has changed my career path, and I have made invaluable contacts within the education and nonprofit industries. The hours are long, the pay is low, but the mission is worth it. Find out more at collegepossible.org
This is not a job.
Member (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 10, 2013
College possible is a program which helps high school students prepare for the act and making good college choices. It gears them for the life after high school, constantly having help anytime they need it.