College of Wooster Employee Reviews in United States

Current employee (Current Employee) –  Lowry CenterMarch 29, 2016
They expect a lot, but the benefits are great. You really work hard and the students are nice for the most part. Rewarding with opportunity for advancement if you stick to it.
Pros
Healthcare, free use of fitness facilities, retirement, tuition benefit, reduced rates for staff to eat in dining hall
Cons
Constant change
Fun People
Dish Room / Utility (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHOctober 9, 2013
First we have a staff meeting in the kitchen, then off to our stations,
if we were slow, we mop the floor in the Dish Room, then when it get to be 4:00pm two of us, go to Dinner, (20 Minutes), then the other 2 people go. I learned how work with people who were lazy, This one Manager hated if I bother other Staff. Cleaning up the Conveyer Belt was the hardest part of the day. When the Manager told other people to help me, when I'm am Slow, usually on Saturday Nights.
Helping unload the Sysco Truck is my opinion of the most enjoyable part of my Job.
Pros
free meals, retirement fund
Cons
no overtime pay
Friendly but professional environment focused on quality care.
Student Athletic Training Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHSeptember 6, 2013
As a student athletic trainer, a regular day consisted of primarily with logging medical records of the student athletes. Most days also consisted of preparing any necessary materials for athletic practices from bandages and AED kits to water and ice as well as attending practices to administer first aid to any injuries. We learned a lot about administering basic medical treatment and keeping accurate medical documents. The athletic trainers whom we (the assistants) worked under were professional but friendly. The most difficult part of the job was simply enduring the elements, especially the cold football practices in the snow, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Getting to know the teams was the absolute best part of my three years there.
schooling
Tour Guide/Host (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJune 27, 2013
great school
great people
very good education
beautiful campus as well as a fun and exciting tour that really highlights some key aspects of the college

4.8