Collins Community Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lacking ladership
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAApril 10, 2017
There were conflicting personalities within management and there was no sort of appreciation that was shown. It was very hard to stay passionate when the culture was poor to walk into every day. I definitely learned that it is best to make sure I am aware of only my own actions and to not take anything too personally. I did enjoy being able to grow with the Credit Union in a new market. The business developing aspect was very appealing to me.
Poor District Staff, Poor Pay, No job security
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 7, 2016
The unfortunate part of this company is that they are trying to move too fast now that they have fallen behind all of their competitors. They push to open new branches, make new positions, etc without even fixing the inner company issues they have. Some of the management team needs to go, they have been there a long time and while they are loyal they don't have the companies future in mind, they are stuck in the past. The culture is clicky, if you do not fit an exact mold- they will pull the "employed at will" clause on you and you will be terminated without an eye batted. What happened to diverse culture? Ask any actual employee away from management and most of them will have several things to complain about. One of it also being the super outdated technology that hinders your job. I intended to be a CCCU for life-er, but I am so glad that I didn't keep myself in such a quenching environment. Also, the district staff does not have you in mind, to them you are disposable. They do not coach, and they don't even give you expectations, so you are screwed. Work at any other bank but here. Current CEO is retiring soon, and so he's letting the whole place go to the bottom. Im sure another bank will end up buying CCCU eventually if they don't straighten their act out.
Pros
They always feed you
Cons
Collins
Member Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  IowaOctober 18, 2015
Great place to work. Very member focused and works really hard to make a difference in the community. Has employee incentive programs that promote volunteerism.
had a big break room
Teller (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 14, 2014
Working with members of the credit union was great. My co-workers were great to work with
A wonderful experience!
Public Relations/Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 5, 2014
CCCU is a wonderful local financial institution to work for. The marketing department is friendly and more than willing to help interns complete an array of tasks from completing media kits, organizing events, creating posters and table tenets, and a myriad of other typical work function. I'd highly recommend an internship with this company.
Pros
Friendly, Educational, Real-world experience
Cons
N/a

Want to know more about Collins Community Credit Union?

Ask a question