Cologix Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Absolute Mess (NJ Review)
Technician (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 29, 2017
All chief executives are in Denver, and they provide next-to-no guidance to their other "markets" (or at least to New Jersey). They're incredibly tight with their budget, so don't expect fair compensation. They lie to their employees (shorted us on our 401Ks, annual increases, and bonuses, despite promises otherwise), and the turnover is like nothing I've ever seen. People are fired on whim, with no consideration to how that might impact the other departments/employees. And those who aren't fired, are literally all looking to find new jobs either out of frustration, or for fear of being fired themselves.

The gist is this is a company looking to acquire as many data centers as possible across North America, maybe build a few here and there, then sell to the highest bidder. All the while tidying up their financial presentation, but not actually investing in their services, customer experience, or employees.

It's a real mess. I'm not even a disgruntled employee. I've just seen too many people get hired/fired to see a 4.5 review on this site and let it go. All the positive reviews are from other markets where, again, there is NO MANAGEMENT and people get away with not doing their jobs correctly, and there are no repercussions for it. This is not a place to work if you want to learn, grow your career, grow your compensation, or stay at for any significant period of time.
Pros
Good commute for those in NJ
Cons
Poor scheduling, high turnover, terrible management, poor compensation, poor working environment, etc.
The best company to work for.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 16, 2016
I worked with security for this company and all I can say is that this was by far the best company I ever was contracted to work for. If you ever have an opportunity to work for this company do it without any fear.
Pros
Cons
Being contracted is rough
Great company to work for
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 21, 2016
One of the best places to work for, from CEO to the technicians all around are all very easy to work around. A great company to get into the field as well if you are looking to get into the data center scene.