COLONIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP, LP

COLONIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP, LP Employer Reviews

Not a good place to invest many years of service
counselor (Former Employee), garyJuly 29, 2014
Pros: helping to change someone's life is most rewarding
Cons: long hours, low pay, no support from management
This company along with management will turn their backs on you for the security of their own jobs. Having to be at work 5:00 am can be very draining. Your hard work and years dedicated to this company is a joke.
Run and never look back.
Proceed with caution.....
Confidential (Former Employee), Corporate OfficeJanuary 27, 2014
Cons: working for this company
A terrible company to work for. If you google deleted employee reviews for Colonial Management Group LP, you will get the true picture of how this company works. Need I say more?
Turnover Rate Very High/ No loyalty to Employees
Regional Director (Current Employee), Orlando FLDecember 4, 2013
Pros: travel and autonomy
Cons: turnover rate is north of 55%
Six day work weeks,
Travel allows you to meet others in company.
Management Team and Board are not on the same page.
Co-Workers are not happy in their responsibilities.
Building Trust with Departments (Corporate)
Helping Rebuild Patient Lives
Rewarding and fulfilling, patient oriented
Durham Treatment Center, Program Director (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 19, 2013
Cons: little or no support from upper management especially human resources.
Very demanding days starting at 0530 and ending at.....
Wonderful patient interaction througout the day, good mix of patients, managing staff and pharmacy operations. Very high expectations from corporate level - with little or no support from management. Constant fear of losing job; mostly hostile environement from human resources.
Probably the most rewarding job I have ever had, but for human resources.
Methadone Maintenance Treatment for the Chemical Dependent
Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2013
Training site for Chemical Dependency Counselors. Good place to begin your career.
Extremely Stressful
Regional Director (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2012
The office opened at 6 AM. My duties began at 5:30. The pharmacy began dispensing Methadone at 6 AM. Part of my job was greeting patients and assessing them as appropriate for receiving their doses.
I answered questions, dealt with complaints as well as supervised all areas of the clinic.
I learned to deal with individuals of all cultures and economic status.
I understood their frustration and pain and approached it without judgment or bias.
I supervised six counselors with a very high turn over due to the low pay scale.
The hardest part of my job was supervising counselors who were just out of school and had no experience dealing with the type of clients that came through our clinic. It was important for them to keep extremely accurate records for the state and they didn't have a clue.
I most enjoyed the traveling to different clinics, training new directors,
and educating families of our clients. I also enjoyed interviewing clients on the regular basis to assess any improvement in their lifestyle since beginning treatment.