Coloplast Employee Reviews in United States

Very good corporate culture.
Consumer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 3, 2016
Coloplast knows how to treat its customers and its people. The benefits and compensation are fair and the work is fulfilling in that you know you are genuinely helping people and exceeding their needs.
Pros
Forward thinking management and room for advancement.
medical supply company
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
company pays decent, poor work life balance. Production drives scheduling which can result in last minute changes. Benefits are standard, management is constantly changing
benefits
Cons
hours work life balance
extreemly good
Microbiology Engineer, Quality Department (Former Employee) –  珠海市March 11, 2016
Friend environment. You alway welcome to give your oppion. The office is so beautiful and you never feel boring here. Free lunch provide and food is good. Administration office alway try to give a better service to the employee.
Pros
Life and work balance
Cons
Salary is not high
Increase business by cultivating relationship and clinically selling differences between products
Medical Device Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 2, 2016
While working at Coloplast you are given the freedom to run your business as if it were your own. The goal is to focus on growth of the business and increasing revenue by cultivating relationships and selling product. The hours this job required are more than most would think. There are a lot of early mornings and nights away in hotels, but this is how you build your business.
A good job if you like doing everone elses job but your own
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 8, 2015
When I first work here in Marietta 2005 it was a small warehouse job and was very easy to handle shipping. Then they got bigger and took over the entire warehouse with everything and then it became the impossible job to ship ever order everyday. I took receiving position and was happy at this until they started making us do shipping and receiving. This was way to much for anyone to have to work. They also wouldn't give no raises for doing the extra work. This is why I'm not there anymore. I would say this was the hardest warehouse I have ever worked at now. Maybe because this is a European company is why they try to work like this and not the American way?
Pros
Was trained on everything in warehouse
Cons
To much to ship everday for one order
No work/life balance and underpaid for medical sales
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 18, 2016
A lot of micromanaging starting to happen at this place. Less sales and more customer service handling.Way too much on employee plates these days with unrealistic goals.
Pros
Free Lunches and Nice office
Cons
No work life balance
Trying to be the best possible
Auditor/Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GADecember 12, 2015
During my day I am constantly on the move. Helping others to try to succeed in getting the job done is constantly on my mind. We deal with supplies that need to go out in a timely fashion. I open the building and start up the shift 3 days a week, and close down the building 2 days a week. I am usually one of the first one's there and one of the last one's to leave the building. I don't mind hard work.
Great Company
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNApril 7, 2016
Coloplast is a wonderful company that has provides a lot of opportunity and experience. I have learned a lot from working at Coloplast and am excited to build even more knowledge and experience on top of that.
great place to wrok
Materials Clerk (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 5, 2016
I love working here fun place to work and great people. Shipping and receiving, shipment of orders, cycle counts day end printouts.
awesome team building each quater
Assistant to Strategy Manager Asia (Former Employee) –  China, MEMarch 2, 2016
Its a job with life balance. Most of staffs are either doctor or nurses. You will find the working environment is very friendly.
sure
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNAugust 6, 2015
Rem is a home in Minnesota. it is a caregiver facility. They are great to work with and most importantly, They have flexible hours. I work to this company and my other jobs and the supervisor was able to work along with me with my schedule. He is great.
Sween Corporation was great until sold to Coloplast
Senior Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 16, 2013
Sween was the best company I had worked for!
Sween was the leading innovative medical manufacturer of wound care products, skin care for incontinence, anti-fungal cream & powder, alpha hydroxyl cream, no rinse bathing, hand washing, ostomy appliances, catheters and urological products for Hospital, Long Term Care and Retail healthcare. Peri-Wash and Sween Cream were the gold standard! I really enjoyed calling on Hospitals and the Practitioners to get Sween Products on Hospital Formulary!
I enjoyed the challenge to sell an expensive product line against inferior competitive look-a-likes by selling Features and Benefits with financial comparison.
This was the best Professional Sales Team and Management structure I had worked for and was due to advance into management, until Coloplast purchased Sween Corporation! In 1 1/2 years after the acquisition, Coloplast methodically downsized all of the Sween Sales Force and restructured the compensation and benefits. I was the highest paid Senior Sales Representative and the first they downsized! I was shocked and disappointed!
I enjoyed the 12 1/2 years and moved on.

My accomplishments were:

• Awarded “Presidents Inner Circle Award” in 1991, 1992 and
1993 in recognition of having doubled sales objectives.
• Qualified and won the Presidents Honor Council Award - eight consecutive awards for achieving sales revenues in excess of sales objectives.
• Honored as the “No. 1 Sales Representative” among 49 peers in 1993.
• Increased gross revenues from $176M in 1986 to $1.2 MM in 1996.
• Increased Market Share from 2.5% to 45.7% in 12 years.
Pros
the best innovative skin care, bathing, hand washing & wound care products in the market
Cons
sween sold company to coloplast.
Alright company with a constant change of management
NPI engineer (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 15, 2013
Alright company, too many management changes, no direction from leadership.

Good products.
Pros
benefits, products
Cons
management, no direction, constant restructuring
Great Exposure
Warehouse Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  MNAugust 16, 2014
Exposure to higher management and great job to start your career
Pleasant work environment but constant changes in business structure
Contracts and Pricing (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2012
The US business is constantly changing, which opens many opportunities but also makes for a fluctuating and somewhat insecure environment. Turnover is high, but there is lots of room to create your own position.
Pros
location, people, subsidized cafeteria
Cons
high turnover in management and staff
Data Entry
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 31, 2013
This is a very innovative company with great management. The company works are to stay in compliance and produce high quality products.
Awesome company with great mission and values
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 23, 2013
My day starts early (by choice) and is over before I know it. It starts with reviewing and documenting productivity from previous day's business. I handle various tasks so there is always something to do.
I truly enjoy my work. I just have a strong desire to work closer to home.
checking and testing machines /doing medical assemly
medical assembler (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 13, 2013
i worked as a medical assembly, i did packaging, labelling , shipping and receieving .
Productive and Fun
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisOctober 29, 2013
Coloplast is a Great company to work for.
I am happy to be part of coloplast employee.