Color Spot Nurseries

Color Spot Nurseries Employer Reviews

Seasonal part time job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: working with plants
Cons: seasonal job
I enjoyed my time working for Color Spot and my manager was very helpful.
MAYBE A FINANCIALLY STRONG COMPANY BUT DO NOT RECOMMENT FOR EMPLOYMENT
SALES MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Fallbrook, CAMay 14, 2014
Pros: financially strong company
Cons: no protection for the low men on the totem pole
WOULD BE A DECENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT HR TURNS A BLIND EYE TO BLATANT HARASSMENT AND DISCRIMINATION FROM SENIOR TEAM LEAD. NEPATISIM AT ITS BEST! NUMEROUS SALES REPS HAVE QUIT DUE TO HORRID WORK CONDITIONS AND FILED LAWSUITS BUT ARE TIED UP IN LITIGATION.
It was a fun workplace.loved everyone that I worked with
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Fallbrook, CAApril 1, 2014
Pros: birthday lunch, employee appreciation
My boss was fantastic, she reminded me of my late grandma and I got close to her, my co workers were great and it was a pleasure going to work everyday.
Productive, Works well with others, Friendly, Independent, Good Customer skills
Sales Representative/Account management (Former Employee), Salinas CaFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good people, fun meetings and conferences
Cons: no vehicle compensation
A typical day at work included going to each account unloading product, cleaning up damaged product, setting up product displays. At the end of the day I was required to order fresh product as needed. Ive learned a lot with my recent employer mainly in the horticulture/plant nursery industry. examples include Management skills, Distribution, online – more... ordering via web portal inventory skills and much more. Management were very respectful and always helpful when questions needed to be asked or answered. My co-workers consist of mainly our truck drivers i mainly worked independently. The hardest part of my job was gong to all 18 accounts in a single day which were very long days 14+ hours. The most enjoyable part of my job was working outside with all the plants and people enjoying the sun and elements the outdoors bring. – less
Lots of room to grow
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Alexandria, LADecember 15, 2013
Working as a territory manager you can work out of you home. They have a lot of resources to draw upon to help you be sucessful
Great place to work, especially if you love flowers
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Fallbrook, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: the scenery when the flowers are in bloom
Cons: muddy during the rainy season
Fast pace environment. Co-workers are great! Management is very personable and attentive to the employees needs. Great family environment.
Horrible Work experience
Temporary Stocker (Former Employee), Sunset Valley, TexasNovember 2, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: horrible management
Horrible..Worked long hours and pay was not worth it management was all so very bad didnt even have the assiduity to fire me just stopped calling me in for work.
Excellent place to work for.
Driver (Former Employee), Fallbrook, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: all excellent
Made lots of deliveries thru CA, AZ, and NV. It's been a lot of fun working for this company. I loved it

About Color Spot Nurseries

Color Spot Nurseries is firmly rooted in Western soil. As one of the US's leading wholesale nurseries, Color Spot produces more – Read more