The Tennis Instructor is responsible for planning and carrying out high quality, introductory or intermediate tennis activities for participants in the summer day camp.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Plan and carry out age appropriate lessons for groups of up to 20 kids, ages 5-12
- Prepare equipment and clean up courts daily
- Create and maintain an accepting, fun & safe environment for all campers
This is a seasonal position from June 7, 2013-August 2, 2013
Hours: 8:45-3:30 Monday-Friday
- Creativity, energy and flexibility, enthusiasm
- Must be available for the dates of the summer camp program
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Must have a desire to work with children
- Must have experience teaching or playing tennis
Indeed - 12 months ago