Passion to teach? Teach for Colorado’s highest poverty schools. Make a difference by serving where your leadership and abilities are needed most.
Join the Colorado Boettcher Teacher Residency, an intensive and supportive teacher training program that prepares a cohort of aspiring educators to serve in Colorado’s high-poverty urban and rural schools.
The Colorado Boettcher Teacher Residency includes:
- A Master’s degree in Education from Regis University or Adams State University
- A Colorado Teacher’s License
- Hands-on coaching in a classroom with an experienced mentor teacher
- A structured opportunity to change careers or begin a new one
- Federal Student Loan forgiveness for service in a high-poverty school
No previous teaching experience needed. This program is open to college graduates and graduating seniors of all disciplines.
Learn how to apply at www.boettcherteachers.org.
Application Deadline: February 4, 2013