Colorado Heights University Employee Reviews

good to gain some experience
Admissions Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, coMay 14, 2015
positive international environment, students and staff make this university very comfortable to work at; however there is no career growth, no salary growth
Multi Job Titles
Accounts Receivable-Student Billing (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 29, 2013
Work with different nationality learn different culture.
Pros
diversity
Cons
advancements
Student body was a joy to service
ESL INSTRUCTOR TO FOREIGN STUDENTS (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 9, 2014
I taught 4 days a week in the evening school. The people at the University at all levels were pleasant, competent, and easy to work with. My fellow instructors also were collegial as well as enjoyable to be around. The most difficult part of working there was its strong adherence to the grammar model, a model not well suited to the overwhelming number of students who came there in order to develop English proficiency primarily in speaking and listening.
As previously mentioned, the most enjoyable part of teaching there was the students themselves. Over the years I've bonded with many of my students and have been held in high regard by them. "Teacher, you're the best teacher I've ever had" was a comment that frequently was told to me by past students.
Pros
the students
Cons
a curriculum that was out of touch with student needs
Active workplace , with friendly staffs
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2012
it's an educational institution and thereby gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of students from different cultures.
i have been very active on my account payable duties especially at the business office .
Pros
free launches
Cons
shot break
Entrepreneurial environment serving a needy population
Executive Director Marketing and Admissions (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 20, 2013
CHU is an environment where managers and staff are encouraged to seek solutions to problems and suggest new approaches to challenges including new ideas that may seem initially non-traditional
Pros
serves the community and the underserved populations
Great employees
Event Programmer/Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2014
I love working with Colorado Heights. My boss was the best. The working environment was great and I got to learn a lot. Although I was a student worker, I had a great deal of fun working with them.
productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2012
Ensure correct accounting Principles and Practice
• Processing of Cheques and Payment of Suppliers
• Appropriation of Employees monthly Credit Scheme
• Enter details of all Invoices on Tally 9, Writing of Cheques
Pros
launch not for free
Cons
shot break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colorado Heights University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3