Colorado Mountain College

Colorado Mountain College United States Employee Reviews

Great first job!
Campus Store Assistant (Current Employee), Steamboat Springs, COJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great first job
Cons: not the best management
RiverMead dinning services was a great first job. The work setting is very professional but there is also fun to be had. It taught me much about time management, responsibility, customer service and satisfaction, and working as a team. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a solid first job, as they mostly hire high schoolers. Some level of advancement opportunity exists, but only within the limited options for dinning services.
Stable job with some culture issues
Full Professor of Nursing (Current Employee), Breckenridge, ColoradoAugust 29, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: culture
Currently, work teaching didactic classes and clinical nursing classes. Wrote BSN curriculum and will teach nursing finance class in Spring 2015.

Have 43 years of healthcare experience as an RN, supervisor, department managements, hospital administration (CEO), hospital construction, strategic planning. Computer literate in Canvas, Blackboard, Xcel, Word, etc. Problem solver. Create great cultures and employee satisfaction.
Good flexible college job.
Bookstore Cashier (Former Employee), COMarch 11, 2014
Pros: convenient and flexible.
Cons: no opportunity for advancement and low wage.
This was a great job for me to have while taking classes. I was responsible for cashiering and helping students to purchase textbooks and supplies. Various inventory duties. I also would open and close the bookstore on a regular basis.
Low pay and long hours
Instructor (Former Employee), Leadville, COFebruary 5, 2013
Our co-workers were professional and accommodating.

The most ejoyable part of the job was working with the students, especially the adult learners. They were highly motivated.
No comment.
Library Director (Former Employee), Leadville, COJanuary 7, 2013
The typical workday was 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with unpaid lunch hour. My co-workers were friendly. Management was remote.
Help the hispanic community
Admin Tech (Former Employee), Edwards, COAugust 30, 2012
Pros: meeting new people, and finding parents for purpuses of my other jobs
Cons: night job, was my 3rd job in the day. winter bad.
Enroll students in the ESL program, translate, sell books when necesary.
Worked at two diferent sites, it was hard working at night from 6pm to 9pm specially in the winter time, in the mountains snow too much, enjoy working with people. and help them
productive
Student Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Glenwood SpringsMay 27, 2012
Productive Creative Good Team Good People hardest part of the job is getting up the hill.
Very encouraging place to work. Great Benefits.
Instructor (Former Employee), Buena Vista, COApril 18, 2012
Pros: encouragement.
Cons: very small school in buena vista.
I loved the staff support and being able to set up my own curriculm. There was a lot of freedom for your own creativity.
Worked in Steamboat
Custodian (Former Employee), Steamboat Springs, COMarch 26, 2012
Pros: hours, building, staff
Cons: promotions
Great group of staff and students. Worked 12 years as custodian, earned a degree and had fun in Sky club.
Great learning experience
West Garfield Campus (Current Employee), TeacherNovember 4, 2011
Pros: people
Cons: hours
Here at Colorado Mountain College the students are not the only ones learning here. Many times I came home with so much more new info that I could believe that I was not a student myself. Great people and wonderful, bright students!