Coloradoland Tire Inc. is an independently owned Goodyear dealer. We are growing rapidly and are looking for responsible individuals with great customer service to join our team.
Are you a friendly, hard working individual? Do you know customer service? Do you have high energy and enthusiasm? If so then you are the person we are looking for.
As a Management Trainee we will train you in all aspects of our business to become a future store manager at one of our locations.
- Be held responsible for the profitability of service department at location.
- Schedule service work to be performed and assign to personnel as necessary.
- Talk with customers, advise them of condition of their vehicle and provide estimate of repair cost.
- Actively sell all products and service we offer, whether as preventative maintenance or required repair.
- Maintain parts and supply inventories as necessary to facilitate smooth work flows.
- Monitor and maintain ASE certification of yourself and other personnel.
- Assist service personnel in any way necessary to provide smooth work flow and customer satisfaction.
- To assist management with other sales, service and clerical functions as necessary.
*Left objects 20lbs-80lbs
*Perform other duties as may be required by management.
Work Experience and Skills
Looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience in the automotive industry: but welling to train the right individual for this position as long as they have a strong customer service background.
Conditions for employment
Must have high school/GED
Have a valid driver's license
Be able to pass background check