If no experience in a printing or postal environment or working with Flowmaster operating system, you need not apply.
1. Read and understand work order completely. Visually inspect all work order materials and specifications and report any problems to pressroom manager/supervisor.
2. Count unfinished and finished materials and record data according to
3. Record data for load markers, production reports, maintenance reports and other procedural paperwork.
4. Accountable for keeping entire inserter area clean, neat and organized at all times. This includes benches, tables, floors, wall and the press itself.
5. Make sure stamps are aligned correctly to envelopes and place finished pieces in US Postal Service bins.
6. Stack pallets.
7. Perform all job duties in accordance with all federal, state, local, and company
Education and Work Experience:
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide on a sixth grade level or higher.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or
- One to three months related experience and/or training or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications:
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment drug testing