Colquitt Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Family oriented
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 10, 2017
Great place to work with a great team that always will try to work with you on any problems you may have. I couldn't think of a better place to work. The town is great too.
fun place to work
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 18, 2017
I loved working here and enjoyed seeing peoples lives improve. The only reason I had to give this job up was because I had a premature baby that required around the clock medical care, otherwise i would still be working there today.
Pros
meeting people. learning and watching patients lives improve.
Cons
short breaks.
Great Team Work
Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray/CT (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAAugust 28, 2016
Company is a great place to work. There policies in place and most of the time followed by most everyone. Most people act professional and kind. Best teamwork out of any placed I've ever worked or trained at. Hard to advance and get overtime. Pay raises are only 3%. Not recognized for the hard work you do. Don't pay for what your worth.
Pros
Great Management and Teamwork
Cons
3% raises and pay scale is low
Run, run, far far away.
A poor employee, poorer from the experience (Current Employee) –  CRMCAugust 16, 2016
RUN, RUN, FAR FAR AWAY. Management is a joke. The orientation was a day of games. No real training that is needed for tech being used. They play favorites. What they will fire you for, they'll give a good ole boy pat on the back to others. Everyone is out for everyone. Can't trust anyone to give you advice on how to improve because they cut your throat behind your back. No matter how hard you try, unless you are in the game, you won't be good enough. Feeling hurt by my experience there .
Pros
a few good people to work with, sweet older patients.
Cons
low pay, short staffed and they like it that way, expensive benefits
Good with the bad
ER (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 1, 2016
The job was never the problem. We were under staffed and there was always a childish air in the management. No one stated real issues and people were on the dirty side of cut throat.

LOVED MY COMMUNITY AND THE JOB
BUT NOT the underhandness of it all.

8 years of service
Pros
Okay pay, loved the patients
Cons
Poor ethics in the BIGGEST way possible.
I really enjoyed working at CRMC
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GASeptember 6, 2015
The hours were great. I really enjoyed working in Accounting. Some of the co-workers were trouble-maker. But overall I truly enjoyed the work.
Enjoyable place to work
Currently working PRN (Current Employee) –  Moultrie GaJuly 19, 2015
Enjoyed working here and learning. Overall experience was enjoyable. People were very kind and helpful in every way possible.
Doooonnn't do it!!!
RN (Former Employee) –  Moultrie GAOctober 18, 2014
This hospital is a wolf in sheep's clothing! As a former employee, I have unfortunately had first hand experience. They are all smiles and sunshine when hiring you, but after you have worked for MANY years and for some reason you might disagree with their agenda, then you are dropped like a hot potato. You are passed over for promotions, they place unqualified people in made up positions, and they turn their back on employees who have given years of loyal dedication and service. The care provided in most areas is sub-par. If you are a patient, you need to take someone with you that can pay attention. They will need to make sure that the care given is appropriate and that it has been ordered.
One other thing. If you think you might could fit into this "good ole boy" culture, then by all means, good luck to you. However, my advice is to run and run fast in the other direction!
Pros
None whatsoever.
Cons
Negative culture, crooked administration, poor care, pay scale is below par.
I give the company a 8 on a 10 point scale
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 27, 2014
A typical day at the job is setting up the Dialysis machine and welcoming my patients, to start their treatment. I enjoy bringing smiles and laughter to my patients. The atmosphere is family oriented. The hardest part of the job, is when a patient passes away. I have learned different reason that a person kidney fails, however I an there to assist in the removal of the waste product from their body. One of the great things is that the co-workers and I works as a team. The management is always looking for ways to improve work environment.
Pros
For nurses that are trying to go back to school, the supervisor work with their schedule to ensure there is no conflict
Cons
The patient-nurse ratio
Rural, critical-access hospital providing rock-solid care to an underserved population.
STAFF ANESTHETIST (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAApril 21, 2014
At heart of Georgia's "bread-basket": committed, qualified and compassionate team members coalesce to provide care to a largely agrarian population. People truly care, communicate and accomplish the tasks.
Rewarding working with the elderly. Few good coworkersPretty grounds.
PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE ER DEPARTMENT (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJanuary 17, 2014
Clocked in .Changed names on boards in each room. Looked at patient list. Updated patients who had left and came during shift change recorded on big board in ER station. Rolled patients into ER
also out as requested by nurses.Checked on patients every forty five minutes when at all possible. always busy at front desk too! Most of the staff were very likeable and some not! Hardest part of
job was having to deal with a death and going back with Dr. to tell the family. Most enjoyable part was being with some good friends everyday and going home with the satisfaction of knowing I helped
someone today!
Pros
Some very good doctors saving lives.Smiles from elderly.
Cons
Bad language heard at ER desk. Long waits in ER lobby.
Productive and fun
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GADecember 31, 2013
I enjoyed my co-workers and work experience. I learned a lot while working for Colquitt Regional Medical Center.
Great atmosphere to work in
MATERNAL INFANT UNIT SECRETARY/NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GASeptember 7, 2013
I worked here for five years. It was one of the best experiences I have had. I worked in three different departments there and I was always warmly welcomed. The management there has recently changed and I don't know how things are there now, but when I was there it was great! I recommend CRMC to anyone.
Pros
Bonuses, Paid time off, sick time
Good Starting place or a good for those getting ready to retire
Telecommunication Manager (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJuly 18, 2013
When I was there it was a good place to start in the medical field. Not that busy as in bigger cities and towns. The pay was way out of line with the field I was in. When I left my pay more than doubled.

Pros
Good to get started in the Medical Field.
Cons
Pay stunk, benifits so so.
Great
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJune 21, 2013
Great place to work! Friendly staff! Management is great, will work with employees to help further benefit hospital.
Great place to work at, with great co-workers
Lab Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAAugust 21, 2012
Typical day would be going to the floors and drawing various patients. I have formed special bonds with patients that when they are in the hospital for blood draws or anything, they ask for me personally. Makes me feel good that I know I do my job to the best of my ability and have patients ask for me by name. And my co-workers make it a great p,ace to work as well. Well help each other out when needed. Pull each others weight. I would have to say one of the hardest thing about drawing blood is sticking patients who have no veins. Just for the fact that one certain patient has to get stuck multiple times. That's where my co-workers come into play, we pull together and get the patients blood. Another one would be sticking babies. Just for the fact that no one likes to stick a baby, cause they don't understand why we are doing that to them. That's when you put that aside and get their blood, cause that's the only way to know what's wrong with the baby or patient. Most enjoyable thing, would be the variety of patients I come in contact with. The patients are the most important thing!
Fun job alot of drama
General Ledger Clerk - ER Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJuly 22, 2012
Really enjoyed job but Moultrie is small town alot of locals get hired. I had very inexperienced mng was very by-standard toward certain people Alot of sleeping around happened drama stay to your self should be fine
Opportunities to make the work force progress rapidly
Social Representative (Former Employee) –  Social Human ResourceJuly 17, 2012
I've lived in Moultrie, GA most of my life, and I am more than pleased with the job inhancements, efforts, education that career jobs can help maintain and sustain anyone's future; and the different job choices, which makes many opportunities that's available for the future of our children within our communities and enviornment. Thank You for allowing me to discuss how and what I believe about job, education, within the work force of America. J. A.
Pros
employees get first choice of what kind of food to serve
Cons
get better health care that can be affordable for everyone
Im not full time so I cant rate the benefits, but everything is great.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 8, 2012
I really enjoy the field of Radiology. Im a team player, I have worked in every situation and worked my way from the bottom to the top in many jobs. I have been lowest employee up to the manager over other employees. I feel like I bring not only my skills I have learned from school and clinical, but I also have a way of making everyone feel comfortable around me.
Pros
helping patients in need, and the feel of doing good.
Cons
the con is always around the sick or hurt people, but you have to remember that your there to help, and that makes it a pro.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colquitt Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Colquitt Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location