Productive work place, multiple cases of beer/wine/soda products handled throughout the day
Work as merchandiser (Current Employee) – Eugene, OR – March 17, 2015
Typical day is lifting and storing 400-500 cases of various product. Ex. cases of beer 6 packs (qty of 4) ,12 packs, 30 packs, etc. wine boxes (qty.of 12), redbull cases, Snapple cases, 2 liters of soda, 12 packs of soda. Using a handtruck 80% of my shift. Using other kinds of carts the other 20%. I enjoy the interactions with customers and the organization of products. However, I don't enjoy throwing cases one after another all day long. My co-workers are helpful and most of them have good leadership.
Wear and tear on body.