COLUMBIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, a multi-location provider of healthcare services, is growing and expanding and is looking for an Employee Health Nurse to manage our Employee Health Program.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a Family Practice or Internal Medicine office
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Current LPN or RN license in WA
- Knowledge with Allscripts Practice Management and EMR a plus
- Ability to prioritize duties and delegate responsibilities
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Attentiveness to detail
Job duties include:
- Implement and maintain disease monitoring and screening program for staff
- Assists in development and implementation of employee health and safety programs
- Training of clinical staff
- Working with Director of clinical services to create and implement policy and procedures and WISHA/OSHA requirements
If you feel that you are a qualified candidate, please fax your resume to (509) 688-8788
Columbia Medical Associates (CMA) is a multi-specialty medical group practice in Spokane, Washington providing primary care, specialty care,...