COLUMBIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, a multi-location provider of healthcare services, is growing and expanding and is looking for a qualified RN Clinical Supervisor to manage a large primary care office. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Service, provides nursing care; plans and oversees departmental staff/MA meetings, supervises the daily clinical operations of the Clinic, ensures adherence to policies, procedures, standards, and regulations.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a Family Practice or Internal Medicine office
- Supervisory experience required
- Current RN license in WA
- Knowledge with Allscripts Practice Management and EMR a plus
- Ability to prioritize duties and delegate responsibilities
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Attentiveness to detail
Job duties include:
- Plans, organizes, and oversees staff to provide best patient care and ensures customer satisfaction; oversees the clinics daily staffing requirements; orients clinical staff to their job responsibilities; provides leadership in clinical problem solving.
- Assists with staffing needs; evaluates and ensures timely feedback; serves as liaison for physicians.
- Maintains clinical skill and knowledge necessary to set standard and work in clinical areas of nursing; assists with patients when needed and performs other duties as assigned.
If you feel that you are a qualified candidate, please fax your resume to (509) 688-8788
Indeed - 13 months ago
Columbia Medical Associates (CMA) is a multi-specialty medical group practice in Spokane, Washington providing primary care, specialty care,...