Columbus Property Management & Development, Inc. (CPM), a 501(c)(3) Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation, was created in 1993 as the property management affiliate of 1260 Housing Development Corporation, a Philadelphia-based nonprofit affordable housing developer specializing in housing for special needs persons.
CPM’s mission is to provide quality property management and development services to affordable housing projects serving low-income and special needs individuals. Currently, CPM manages more than 2,000 units of affordable housing, providing homes to more than 3,400 individuals in the greater Philadelphia and Washington DC-metro areas.
We are looking to hire a temporary full time Legacy Administrative Assistant. This assignment maybe as long as 1 year. This position will be primarily responsible for Cross Departmental Administrative support directly related to all phases of the Legacy Project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical support to the Property Management, Compliance, Development and Construction Departments included but not limited to photocopying, faxing, typing, filing, and mailing projects as directed by the Director of Compliance.
- Maintains various informational logs related to the Legacy Project.
- Assists with data collection and data input into Yardi software system.
- Assists Property Managers with Lease executions.
- Supports Leasing Assistant by creating leases in Yardi.
- Assists Property Managers in following up with deficiencies.
- Assists on special projects as needed.
- Use of an automobile and willingness to drive within Philadelphia city limits.
- Assists Director of Compliance with follow up in Action points from periodic Legacy meetings.
- Assists with reporting requirements related to Legacy.
- Attends Resident Community meetings and assists with questions and paperwork.
- Assists with Energy Display Device Training sessions.
- Other duties as requested by supervisory staff.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years minimum secretarial/administrative experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem resolution skills essential.
- Yardi software knowledge helpful.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working knowledge of applicable landlord/tenant laws, Fair Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property management helpful.
CPM is an Equal Opportunity Employer