Develops, plans, and implements the various Enterprise software systems. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress for the Enterprise software systems modifications and projects. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future enterprise software system requirements to meet organizational needs. Analyzes user needs and develop software solutions. Designs software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains current and accurate records in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Leads or participates in projects. Identifies and implements solutions that will support improvements or growth. Effectively plans, manages and achieves project milestones, quality, customer satisfaction, budget and profitability. Executes disciplined approach and standards for project communications, resource planning and issue resolution processes to ensure success. Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
3. Manages the area including prioritizing projects, adjusting work-flow, and collaborating with other departments on initiatives.
4. Modifies existing software to correct errors, allows it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
5. Develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
6. Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with customers about software system design and maintenance.
7. Coordinates software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
8. Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
9. Determines system performance standards.
10. Provides leadership to develop a cohesive work team. Creates a positive and collaborative work environment. Coaches and counsels employees regarding performance expectations of their position, including completing evaluations on a timely basis. Provides development opportunities to staff for growth and improved performance.
11. Takes appropriate actions to ensure assets and materials are properly maintained per company standards. Includes recommending purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
12. Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
Education & Experience:
- Four (4)-year degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering or related discipline. Equivalent education, work experience, knowledge and skills may qualify.
- Minimum seven (7) years experience as an Information Systems Manager, IT Project Manager, Application Developer, Systems Analyst, or related occupation.
- Four (4) years supervisory experience.
- Experience managing development teams and implementation teams through IT strategy initiatives, Business Application implementations, middleware implementations, application requirements, design, development and testing.
- Business development experience.
- PMP or ITIL certifications helpful.
- Experience developing, implementing, and supporting financial systems, HRIS systems, ERP systems, and Payroll systems preferred.
Microsoft Dynamics/NAV administration or development experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Fosters teamwork and cooperation.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, including the ability to use time effectively and efficiently while managing multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and financial management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise. Promotes a culture of superior customer service.
- Effective problem solving skills. Ability to design workable solutions to problems and achieve results in a timely manner.
- Able to prioritize workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Ability to motivate and provide direction to employees.
- Strong people management and development skills.