Columbus Regional Health Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Operating Room Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJune 6, 2016
Columbus Regional Hospital Operating room is a team working environment that provides excellent patient care. Timeliness of staff, whether arriving on time or turning over rooms, is extremely important. As an employee, I learned time management skills, troubleshooting skills, workflows, electronic medical record build and implementation skills, as well as how to work with a wide range of personalities.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Clique
Patient Registration
Emergency Department Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 1, 2016
Patient satisfaction, communication with co-workers and doctors. Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations. Most enjoyable part of job was interacting with patients and helping with their care.
Lack of stablity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus GeorgiaJuly 28, 2016
Salary and benefits are below average. Very limited resources for projects and process improvements. Technology is behind the curve. The company is in the process of a major transition...for better or worse has yet to be determined.
Met some wonderful people
Registered Histotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INAugust 19, 2016
Left this position to be closer to home. The commute was not a safe travel. But met some wonderful people to work with and learned ways to cope with obstacles of the workforce.
Multiple leadership oportunities
Director of Pulmonary and Ambulance Services (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INAugust 6, 2016
In 23 years, CRH has allowed me to lead multiple Cardiac, emergency and pulmonary departments.
Opportunities were offered to me by Administrative team.
Productive place to do externship
Phlebotomy Externship (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJuly 6, 2016
The first part of the morning was pretty slow which allowed for stocking and making everything was ready for patients. I really enjoyed the work environment. I loved days when we were really busy.
Rn
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INAugust 7, 2016
Some staff are trying to improve the hospital. Overall there is a negative culture. There is a lot of cliques and rude employees. Lack of teamwork.
productive
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 2, 2016
The patients are the most enjoyable part of the job. The management should do more for all employees not just the clinical staff.
Great work place with great people to work with.
Protective Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, IndianaFebruary 25, 2016
I currently work night shift. The best part of my job is helping people. I also like the fact that everyday is different. I also enjoy working with My fellow co-workers. I feel we work well as a team.
Pros
being able to have fun while at work while helping others.
Cons
not much room for advancement.
Overall great place to work
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 23, 2016
Management staff could be a little more user friendly
Favoritism when it comes to promotions
Hardest part of my job is dealing with individuals that do a lot of finger pointing.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Poor management staff
co workers
Medical Record Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 31, 2016
I work with good workers that are all about helping the patients and the physicians. We are a fast pace team and enjoy getting the job done
Admin has no clue
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 10, 2016
No support for staff, disconnect from admin and bedside staff. Insurance is bad.Short staff anf does not want to hire more
Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 18, 2016
Great place to work, great benefits, developed a family like relationship with my coworkers...we help one another when needed and we all get along.
I really loved my job as a Billing Specialist
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 26, 2015
Management was very informative and could communicate effectively. Columbus Regional implemented the wellness program and they believed in paying their employees. I look forward to going to work everyday. It was a very professional environment. I would recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
great benefits and managers, great place to work
Cons
Billing department was outsourced
Crh
EA to 3 senior management leaders (Current Employee) –  columbus, gaSeptember 9, 2015
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions; calendar management oversees and manages the COO, CFO and SVP of Human Resources’ daily schedules. Facilities communication within organization, coordinate conference calls, prioritizes and prepares for upcoming meetings and trips. Arranges regular communications and meetings with Senior team members. Travel/expenses – manage, plans and executes all travel arrangements. Provide full itineraries in Calendar and circulates as necessary. Assists as needed for any other team members, board members.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
healthcare cutbacks and reimbursement issues for organization
Alright place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 11, 2015
This is a pretty good place to work. The nightshift work crew is a great bunch people, and there is a great teamwork among the staff.
It is a great company
Pharmacy Technician Senior (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 24, 2015
Most of my Co-Workers did what was required. They would do just enough to get them through the shift. Management had to many favorites which I feel you just can't do that in the work place. The hardest thing about my job was making sure everyone did ther job. The most enjoyable time is when all the older employee was at work on the same night.
ok place to work
Ward Clerk, Heart Monitor Tech, CNA, File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INOctober 5, 2015
I got a lot of experience working at crh that is where I got my love for taking care of people I miss working on 2 tower. My manager was so nice to work around my school schedule
A Day in the Hospital
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day in the hospital consisted of meeting all types of people and helping patients with whatever they needed. The staff was very friendly and always assisted with any questions that I had. The hardest part of working there was sometimes not being able to resolve issues with the patients. Because I only worked during summers, I didn't fully know the ends and out of the hospital. Overall, I loved the experience because it exposed me to a variety of things and led me to wanting to be a Registered Nurse.
Pros
friendly staff, free lunch
Productive and fun workplace
Food service aid (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day at the hospital would include clocking in at 6a.m, setting up salad bar, checking my stock, and starting the breakfast rush at 6:30. Once through the breakfast rush I would restock the items I used and start preparing for lunch. After lunch was over I would restock, and prepare for the next day, when I was through with that I would clean my work area and be done for the day.
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Columbus Regional Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2