COMANCHE NATION Employee Reviews

i would give management a negative 10 stars!!!
Cashier (Former Employee), Lawton, OkApril 1, 2015
Pros: None that i saw. maybe if you are Indian or a pet
Cons: EVERYTHING.. ONE PLACE TO AVOID FOR EMPLOYMENT OR A MEAL.
I found this experience of their so called hiring. process very very very UNPROFESSIONAL. and fake They talk about what a great place to work. But it is back stabbing and lieing and its all about who you know. The first few interviews they were so nice but really fake. The gloves the employees wear in the mustang grill or the Comanche grill are not changed and thrown away and replaced with clean fresh germ free gloves They are answering the phone with the same gloves and touch you're food. very poor management and unprofessional. and rude if they are nice it is not honest. I do not recommend this place for employment or to eat. The new machines Love your money, you are better off just throwing it out the car windows...
Lawton, Oklahoma
unstable
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Lawton, OKJuly 30, 2014
Never knew if you could work a full week. The pay was never the same, and never constant. Last minute they would tell you they pay you next week or the Monday they tell you that your not working that week. Its all about who you know. You don't have to be a good worker.
Loved working for my tribe.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Lawton, OKApril 29, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: noisy co-workers
I liked my job expect i was gong through a lot of personal issues. employees seemed concerned and was very determined to help me get out of the rough situation i was in