COMANCHE NATION Employee Reviews

great company
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Devol, OKApril 15, 2016
a growing company looking for positive individuals to help them obtain the many goals they are after. I would highly recommend working here
Fun worksite, residents were wonderful, families were caring to work with
Director of Social Services and Activities (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKAugust 13, 2015
My typical day at work included the following, checking email to review of any notifications, meetings, urgent matters etc.. Meeting with the residents each morning to see how there night or weekend was like. Started off with a workout plan to include a video I instructed. Paperwork on who attended and also worked on paperwork that needed my attention. Took random phone calls and directed them to the right area or helped them myself. Continued my activity program through out the day and any appointmenst that needed to be made or see any new residents to go over contracts with them.
I have learned so much from my job there and at times I want to go back. Learned how to network and speak to upper management openly and freely about the facility.
I had my own office and I would go to the Nurses station at least 8-10 a day or even more. I spoke with everyone in a polite and business professional manner and kept it that way.
The hardest part of my job was leaving, the most enjoyable was listening to the residetns
Pros
Communicating with people and listening
Cons
Tribal can get political at times
i would give management a negative 10 stars!!!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OkApril 1, 2015
I found this experience of their so called hiring. process very very very UNPROFESSIONAL. and fake They talk about what a great place to work. But it is back stabbing and lieing and its all about who you know. The first few interviews they were so nice but really fake. The gloves the employees wear in the mustang grill or the Comanche grill are not changed and thrown away and replaced with clean fresh germ free gloves They are answering the phone with the same gloves and touch you're food. very poor management and unprofessional. and rude if they are nice it is not honest. I do not recommend this place for employment or to eat. The new machines Love your money, you are better off just throwing it out the car windows...
Lawton, Oklahoma
Pros
None that i saw. maybe if you are Indian or a pet
Cons
Everything.. One place to avoid for employment or a meal.
unstable
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 30, 2014
Never knew if you could work a full week. The pay was never the same, and never constant. Last minute they would tell you they pay you next week or the Monday they tell you that your not working that week. Its all about who you know. You don't have to be a good worker.
Loved working for my tribe.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 29, 2014
I liked my job expect i was gong through a lot of personal issues. employees seemed concerned and was very determined to help me get out of the rough situation i was in
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
noisy co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMANCHE NATION. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7