Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling
or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of
Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the
sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size
business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over
the telephone sing a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet,
Voice, and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted
customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management,
organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit
referrals for potential new prospects, and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to
the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the
first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a
daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures
customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with
customers while using multiple software applications for research and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.