4,461 reviews

Comcast Employee Reviews

Customer service/Equipment Management (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLMay 21, 2015
very stressful, always too packed ,not enough people,management was not as understanding, too much work for one person, had to be in too many places at once ,customer was never happy
explaination
Customer A (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILMay 21, 2015
inbound call assisting people with billing issues and technical issues scheduling technician hardest sales enjoyable part helping people
Comcast offers a great benefit package, especially complimentary services
Regional Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMay 21, 2015
This job offered a variety of learning opportunities interfacing with external agencies, business partners and creative professionals. The importance of deadlines, legal language and branding guidelines were highlighted and skills upgraded in this position.
Comcast
Senior Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Pay, benefits
Cons: Poor structure, poor training, poor environment
Overall, Comcast has a great compensation and benefits package. However, I often found myself fighting other sales people in other departements over the same customer. Literally arguing about who should get the sale. This atmosphere is intentionally set up this way. It seems that the company truly doesn't care how they acquire the business, as long as they do. Makes for a very unpleasant working environment that really wears a person down.
Fun Place To Work Sometimes
Technical Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TxMay 20, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: Freedom of Speech
Your day is filled with making the customer happy, and that is what I feel is important in any company that deals with outside customers.
Great benefits
Customer Account Executive II (Former Employee), Malden, MAMay 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: pay raises
call-center job.

Time management, customer service, billing, marketing and sales, problem solving, multitasking, researching customer and account information, patience and not to get rattled in a stressful situation. Microsoft Outlook.

some what open door policy.

Friendly co-workers.

On the phone 98% of the day.

Enjoyed customer service and educating customers.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2015
• Effectively assist with building a total of 400 trucks daily
• Efficiently produces in a manufacturing type setting, by frequent lifting and carrying of objects, standing for long hours each day, and using the flexibility of limbs and hand-eye coordination
• Takes proactive measures by performing routine maintenance checks on machinery to ensure the accurateness of quality
Great learning experience
Communications Technician Level (Current Employee), McCook, ILMay 19, 2015
Pros: Good leadership team
Cons: Work in cold weather
Work hard to give customer satisfaction. Start by looking at my route to prepare for the day. Apply my knowledge to finish quickly and safely as soon as possible. To end my day by making sure I have the proper equipment for the next day.
Fun place to work for
Instalation/trouble call technician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 19, 2015
it was a great place to work very professioanl. I learned alot from working with comcast. before them i had zero experience and now i feel very experienced and only after 2 years of working with them.
High aniexity work enviornment
Customer account executive (Former Employee), Oak BrookMay 19, 2015
The job is stressful yet a great learning experience. A typical day at work would consist of loading up systems, checking emails, and taking technical support calls.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Richmond, VaMay 19, 2015
When I first started working for Comcast I feel that the environment was great. The opportunity for advancement was great. Then gradually changes begun to be made and it was extremely limiting and not employee focused.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), 41112 concept driveMay 18, 2015
Pros: I learned how to become a good sales rep
Cons: Management was poor
Comcast is a very busy company I do not have a very good review of this company. There was poor management and training this is why I believe Comcast has such a big turn over.
Fulfillment Coordinator
Fulfillment Coordinator (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 18, 2015
• Complied, scheduled and assigned work orders for system cable, phone installations and service changes.
• Monitored location of field personnel and work orders past schedule time frames.
• Operated CRT (customer reported tickets) to retrieve subscriber account information; input data, such as change of service or rescheduling of service data.
• Completed provisioning and port over requests on new and existing phone numbers the day of installation.
• Rectified work order errors prior to service installation on new service.
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILMay 18, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
Take inbound sales calls for residential service placing orders for cable TV, internet, phone and home security. Answer billing related questions.
n/a
Inbound Collections Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2015
Very fast paced, ever changing environment. Coworkers were fun to work with, and helped with keeping the stress level to a minimum. We were performance based and urged to remain customer focused, and empower ourselves while complying with company M&P's. Base salary was low, and non negotiable, although some of the benefits were useful.
Looking for a career not just a job.
Quota (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaMay 16, 2015
Not a great place to work if you want to advance. There is a lot of negatives there and a lot of favoritism. It is just a job, I am looking for a career.
Love this place
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2015
I love this place! It's a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and works hard. My immediate boss is a true asset to the company.
great pay and bonus
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: bonus and pay and benefits
Cons: not flexible schedule
assist and provide customers with billing questions
troubleshoot phone, internet and tv
great benefits and bonus
great supervisors
quarterly bonus
respnisble for sales as well
productive
Senior .NET Developer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
West chester PA
Technician (Former Employee), west chester PAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Good employer
Cons: At time bad areas
I was a technician. with Future Tech, installing Internet, cable, and phone. it was moving me from one area to another, I was taken to north Philadelphia and fear mine life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more

Comcast Salaries