Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 7,764 reviews matching the search
Very fulfilling experience
Corporate escalation's (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2017
Comcast was an employee company I was very happy there. Plenty of opportunity to grow. The benefits were great, shifts were not always the best. The environment was.
Poor quality and frenetic management
Community Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2017
In short, Comcast can't figure out what it wants to do. At least, not in the large-scale customer relations (not customer service) department. There's an inordinate amount of micromanagement for a job that requires a lot of independence, and twice-daily conference calls (although I hear this has gone down recently) to "check in" make it difficult to be productive. What's more, the job itself is poorly defined and changes weekly.
Great Company Lacks Leadership Competency
Sr. Director (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 24, 2017
Comcast is a great organization to work for and the technology is second to none. However, for me, my direct leader and some others have been a unique challenge. Incompetence is almost rewarded. The more you don't know the better off you fare. I work for a leader who espouse emotional intelligence but is fearful and vengeful. Good person but awful leader who does not take feedback from anyone who is not their superior. The leader does not have the leadership courage or competence to address issues that could easily be resolved. Rather the person would rather impugn the reputation of others in order to take away from their poor leadership. What's worse, this tactic is supported by their leaders.
Pros
Benefits, Vision Technology
Cons
Direct Leader
Comcast
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJune 24, 2017
Comcast for the most part is an okay company to work for if you are in high school or looking for extra money while furthering your education. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to get compensated for their handwork. They expect you to learn multiple skill sets but for the same pay which makes no sense.
Productive and challenging. Great work culture.
Outbound Telemarking Agent (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 24, 2017
A typical day starts with logging into the computer then is a pre-shift meeting lasting 15-13 minutes. After that you get on the phone and start selling. Management can be a hit or miss. My experience has always been pleasant. Supervisor is very help and will do whatever is necessary to help succeed in sales. The hardest part is the selling to customers who are already set up with what they need but learning is a part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pot lucks and double commission days. The job is what you make it.
Pros
Stock options, 401k, paid time off.
Cons
short breaks. customers
Okay money but too much stress.
Customer Account Executive Level II (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJune 24, 2017
Too many sales quota requirements for the billing department. CAE's endure a lot of verbal abuse from customers. Cursed out or worst on a daily basis. Job became very stressful. Every time a seen a Comcast sign would get extremely bad tension headaches. Glad they changed to Xfinity.
Great place to learn and grow.
Video Acquisition and Compression Technician II (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAJune 23, 2017
While working here I have been able to grasp a better understanding of a cable plant. The environment allows for learning and growth without the pressure of production goals.
Great Benefit Package
Customer Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 23, 2017
The benefits are great. The company is so driven by numbers that I feel like I'm only a number to them. Love my coworkers but management and the supervisors make the job very stressful.
Benefits
Cons
Company care more about numbers and not the moral of their employees.
Very balanced, room for growth, and professional work place
Technical Support, Region-Workforce Operations (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJune 23, 2017
A place that has room for change but still a great place to work. The benefits are key to my family and I. Comcast is a place that takes time out to support communities across the country which is a major display a humble culture.
The company is overall a good company
Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 23, 2017
The company is overall a good company. The service is not built out to all cities and location making it challenging to provide service in a timely manner to potential customers. The process to get an order through is timely. To many people having control of a sales order.

Want to know more about Comcast?

Ask a question
time and work or personal life
Technician, Occommunications (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 23, 2017
there is no balance your better off at AT&T or pray and hope you get placed with a great team and manager thats what makes the big difference for this job
Leadership Growth Potential
Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 23, 2017
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be.
Nice Place to work
Intern & Jr .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 22, 2017
If you are looking for a good technical work, it is best place. Good technical workforce with latest technology expertise. You get guidance from senior people and technical architects.
o Exposure to different types of projects
o Opportunity to take responsibilities
o Good work culture
It was a fun place to work for until they changed the company structure
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 22, 2017
Great benefits, vacation, sick and personal days, the health insurance was also very good and having the best cable and internet service was great, and still believe is one of the best in the industry.
The only problem I found out it is that they don't have respect for seniority, it doesn't matter how many years you have dedicated to the company, it doesn't matter how much you know, you are expandable, you don't count as a person
Paid Training
Installer Technician (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 22, 2017
This is a good company to work for if you are fresh to the industry or just want to change your career. Training is paid and the culture is helpful.Technicians get to take their vehicles home nightly and start their days from home. The work schedule is a 4 day 10 hour shift including one weekend day.The benefits are good, medical, dental, eye, 401k, sick leave, some paid holidays and a few personal days.
Na
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 22, 2017
Fantastic company top to bottom. People care. Realistic goals and expectations on both the sales side and management side. One of the best companies I've ever worked for.
it was good at first
Cloud Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 22, 2017
during the early months it was ok, then they slowly became a pilot program no one knows what they are doing. I felt like it was unorganized and not yet grounded. located at 1500 market st philly. other jobs at the JFK location were better and got more perks.
the benefits are the best in the business. good hourly, vision, healthcare and fsa plan. good time off available .
Pros
your at corporate events, benefits, healthcare, vision, hourly pay, personal work area
Cons
commission scale, cold calling, upper management, unethical
opportunity to move around within the company
corporate escalations (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 22, 2017
Lots of changes being made constantly, must adapt and be flexible. Convenient vending machines with many options (although expensive). Basketball, Foosball, and gym available, but no "resting" or "napping" rooms.
Pros
amazing benefits, including cable, phone, and internet discounts
Cons
with so much constant change there was very little communication.
no future with comcast
Designer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHJune 22, 2017
a typical day was very relaxed atmosphere.
I did learn more about cable.
management was all on board and ready to help.
the culture is friendly ,open and honest.
there was nothing very difficult help was always there.
best part of the job is there was little to no stress come in do you're job and no one bothered you.
Pros
there was little to no stress come in do you're job and no one bothered you.
Cons
no future
I Love Comcast
Community Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 22, 2017
Best job I've ever had. I got discharged but I will be reapplying and continuously referring people to the company! They love their employees and their customers! - Rayana
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.