Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 5,369 reviews matching the search
good place to work
Senior J2EE Software Engineer and Architect (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2016
good place to work, depends upon which team working environment. but over all enjoyed working here and i recommend. good place to learn.
Temporary
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MA 01104February 9, 2016
In my opinion they gave us the ability to teach and help in media.

I was only temporary there so I helped in teaching, training's, and worked with a wonderful crew at that time.
Pros
training's
Cons
A certain boss would brake the rules and regs on a continuous basis.
Great Place to Work
BUNDLE PACKAGE SPECIALIST (SALES) (Current Employee) –  Hamden, CTFebruary 9, 2016
The product was Superior and the people who worked there were tops. Going door to door can be difficult especially during the winter months.
Fun Place to work and Benefits are awesome
Construction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 9, 2016
Family like environment, opportunity to learn a lot, exciting innovation. Growth potential is great. I learned every aspect of the business.
Benefits are good, but that's it.
In Bound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 8, 2016
Unless you were friends with the managers, no one was moving up. They could care less if the employees have a family and will make people work the worst shifts unless you can prove you can produce. It's also very hard to move up in the company.
Pros
free cable
Cons
nearly everything.
Fun atmosphere and management team
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 8, 2016
This job is what you make it. Call center atmosphere with contests and incentives for sales. Management is laid-back and understand the demands of the job. Advancement with this company is easy for performers and often comes within months of being hired.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, incentives for sales and laid back management
Cons
open 365 days per year, long shifts
good work place and meet different people
Sales/Installation (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 8, 2016
Great place to work good hours get to meet a lot of nice people great co-workers and good management get to see a lot of nice homes and the hardest part of the job is working in the bad weather
Pros
work with great people
Cons
working in bad weather
The best job ever!!
CAE 3 Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2016
The best part about working for Comcast is that they care about their employees like family.... We have a lot of fun at work and there is numerous opportunities for growth...
No stability unless in customer service
Senior Technical Operations Admin (Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2016
Unless you are in customer service, Comcast may not want to continue employment due to demands of business.

Downsizing is constant.
Nice job but
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 6, 2016
There is no life work balance. To much drama among employees and no management will stop it. No one is constant with rules of sales and no real one on one training. The customers on most part really nice.
great Work Place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 6, 2016
meet and Greet New Customers providing new or upgraded service, I used basic data entry skills to accommodate customer service. we had supervisors but work independent. The hardest part about the job was convincing people to join with our team. the best part about the job was making the sales
Fun exciting company to work for
Accounts Receivable Representative (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDFebruary 4, 2016
Great Place to work! Awesome benefits, working here for almost 6 years. Friendly supervisors along with Human Resource. Fast paste but easy going.
Cable TV Provider
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 4, 2016
Best part of the job was providing service to customers that waited for extended periods of time due to right of way issues.
Comcast
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSFebruary 3, 2016
Comcast is great paying job with benefits and perks. The Call Center environment is welcoming and we're all one big family. Call volume extremely high which can cause some stress but its a great place to work.
Pros
Benefits and Discounts
Cons
stress level
Comcast Cable
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 3, 2016
The day was very busy, fast pace. I learned how to manage a group of 4 people. I enjoyed working my coworkers. They work as a team to get the job done.
Review Summary
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 3, 2016
The company culture and people are amazing here. The only issue encountered is that Comcast stays in a Cable Provider Wage Bracket. I work and process nothing but telephony/data, and we are still placed into the cable industry despite this niche market share we are fully engaged with. Therefor the pay reflects as such; and would be the only recommendation to Comcast to change.
Learning experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2016
I have realized with every working day that passes you learn something new. I take it as its apart of the trade. Not only do i get paid for my work but also paid with knowledge.
Fast paced call center environment
Credit & Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 3, 2016
Fast paced call center environment doing inbound and outbound collection phone calls on past due account balances for Comcast. Fun, Competitive environment. Top employees treated exceptionally well. Good pay and benefits. Very generous monthly bonuses for employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Strict attendance policy
Clean call center
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORFebruary 2, 2016
This was one of the cleanest call centers I've ever been in. The management is easy to talk to. The benefits were great. Over all it was a great company to work for.
Pros
clean offices, good compensation, good health plan
Cons
temp assignment, rigid schedule, once it's implimented
Operation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2016
excellent company, great benefit , great management,Good environment with a good chance to make great money. Must hit high goals,Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.