Comcast
4,353 reviews

Comcast United States Employee Reviews

Comcast treats its employees well
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Free food every few months; casual work environment
Cons: The different departments have VERY little communication with each other.
It is a grind, and very difficult to advance. The real problem is taking forty to fifty calls a day, when half the customers are mad at Comcast (rightly or wrongly). The customer service rep has very limited power, and not everyone understands that. I learned to be up front with people, and say "there is nothing else I CAN do".
Fast-paced, good benefits
Tech Support Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), York, PAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, fun working environment
Cons: short lunch breaks and regular breaks, 50% of the Job was increasing sales
Worked with several teams to offer innovative solutions to network and telephony-related problems. Fun and laid-back atmosphere.
very productive and great place to work
Rep 3, HR Shared Services (Current Employee), 1500 Market St Philadelphia, PA 19102April 25, 2015
Pros: always make our day a great place to work
Cons: none
All of my coworkers are a great bunch to work with we all have the company's best interest at heart and we all help each other to make the environment the best to work in
Great Work Enviroment
In my position as Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 24, 2015
I enjoy interacting with my customers and co-workers. the call volume was high which kept us busy, but we always found time to keep our office full of energy and a place that you good enjoy being at everyday.
Productive and Fun place to work
Proactively assist customers (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 23, 2015
I absolutely love Comcast and management team. I loved coming to work and enjoyed the customers. You can expect everyday to be completely different but thats the best part about the company.
Great Place to Work
Development Specialist Training & Development (Current Employee), New Haven, CTApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Great place to work
Professional environment and a great place to work in where you network with customers and Co-workers from all walks of life.
Love the company
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee), miramar flApril 23, 2015
supervise a team of 12-20 reps, handle escalated calls, process payment, monitor calls and coach and develop reps. Process evaluation and payroll.
Fast paced and challenging
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great perks
Very fast paced and demanding, Job requires alot of product knowledge and attention for detail. Management is helpful when needed also has good perks.
Great benefits and pay
Customer Account Executive (SALES) (Former Employee), Miramar, FlApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great freebies, commission, and benefits
Cons: Very long hours, and a lot of pressure to sell
Open new accounts, sell all products. Answer incoming calls in English and Spanish and try to sell products in every call. Great commission, perks, and benefits. Management are never on the same page.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Enjoyed working there, my co workers are very hard on new comers but they are very friendly once you get to know them. The management is awesome, they really care about their employees. The only con would be that there healthcare benefits are not good.
Cable Store Manager/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2015
Pros: work life schedule
Cons: Manager
Good place to work. Went through the change from just a cable store to sales center. Management was not the best. Didn't like ideas unless from them. Love my co-workers as we work very well together.The people were the best thing about the job. I took a team of sales consultants from 64th in the country to 7th. They saw their own potential and now on top of the world. The hardest part of the job was a manager that didn't like us take chances and changes.
Stressful
Human Resource Support Services Analyst (Former Employee), New Castle, DEApril 23, 2015
Pros: free cable, internet, and telephone
Cons: stressful place to work
A very stressful place... A diverse back ground. The major of resources are not available... Excellent perks would be free cable, internet, and telephone.
Great company
IT Business Analyst ( (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILApril 22, 2015
Great company to work for, ethics and core company values practiced and adhered to throughout the company. Solid management and leadership, competitive benefits and compensation package.
is good place to work.
IT Technician (Current Employee), Davie, FLApril 22, 2015
At the job every day is a different day cause technically i learned how to talk to costumer .Learned about technology how to troubleshoot.Some time you may meet some costumer aggressive but always have them controls.
Comcast
Priority Service Representative (Former Employee), White Marsh MDApril 22, 2015
Working at Comcast was easy until they created a new department, Priority Service. The atmosphere is very different from between the two technical departments. Overall the calls were the same. Helping customers with their cable, internet, phone or billing issues. The hardest part was trying to conform to the new rules and it sort of mad the job more difficult than it was in the older technical department. However, I did enjoy the atmosphere. My coworkers were a delight to work with and we had fun in between calls.
Good Pay and benefits, high turn over requires a lot of productive
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 21, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits. Free lunches sometimes and gifts
Cons: Short time to reach sale goal.
Typical day was sales getting new customers. Required a lot of sales with little time to reach you goal. Management was fair co-worker were easy to get along with. Enjoyable part was reaching my goal.
Productive environment encouraged by little supervision
Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 21, 2015
I had the opportunity to work on various projects that were beyond the scope of what an ideal intern normally does, such as, not only working independently but presenting to my supervisor and a partner company.
the benefits are amazing
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Michigan City, INApril 20, 2015
Pros: free cable
Cons: the call center
the product your selling is amazing, the benefits are amazing, and your working for a fortune 500 company. whats not to love
Get thrown to the wolves
Walmart Sales Rep (Former Employee), Sandy, UTApril 20, 2015
There was very little training or structure on what was wanted. Had VERY high, unobtainable goals for the area. Asked me to resign over the phone.
You are actually working for a company that doesn't care about you
Project Management Intern (Former Employee), lynnwoodApril 20, 2015
Pros: you get paid.
Cons: everything
Comcast doesn't care about it's employees, if they could make you slaves they would. All those horror stories you hear about comcast are all true. You are incentivized to waste people's time so they get frustrated and hang up on you instead of canceling their service. They trick customers with sales gimmicks that have variable expiration dates and couple that with extremely bad communication. They also lie to their employees about promotions and technical knowledge which creates an air of misinformation or outright lying to their customer base.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more

Comcast Salaries