Comcast

4.8K reviews

Comcast Employee Reviews

Learned about fiber optics services.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Haven, CTJuly 30, 2015
Comcast was a great place to work. I learned so much. I gained a lot of technical experience as well as customer service knowledge.
TLK GROUP(COMCAST)VERY unorganized and unprofessional. money is low paying and the environment is uncomfortable.
sales rep (Former Employee), north chesterfeild, vaJuly 30, 2015
Pros: .................
Cons: short break, low pay, unprofessional, small space.ect.
Dont go there!!!!!!!!!!1 horrible experience. checks dont be right and the managers have very rude attitudes.unorganized and unprofessional. money is low paying and the environment is uncomfortable.
They really listen to employees, & strive for a better work place
Account Executive (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 30, 2015
Comcast has GREAT benefits. Talking and meeting people keeps the job interesting. We all work together as a team to help get the job done.
Excellent place to work, would gladly return
CommTech Level 3 installer (Former Employee), Rome, GAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: company vehicle, tools, great pay
Cons: poor communication between employees and upper management
Very much a great place to work, like everywhere there were tiny things that could've been better such as case by case situations should be closer examined rather than grouped together and handled in an extreme fashion. Comcast takes care of their employees and actually does care about the life/work balance
Supply Chain Rep II
Supply Chain Rep II (Current Employee), Concord, CAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Awards, Bonuses, and Lunches
Cons: Staffing
Receiving in material from vendors to ensure we have stock on a daily basis. Any item low or out of stock, I run a report to check, and then make vendor contact to order the necessary quantities. Perform cycle counts on a daily basis to ensure inventory accuracy. The hardest part of my job is picking up added tasks when we have challenges with staffing. Management is not always consistent on providing help in certain areas of the Supply chain department. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that my communication with my team and vendors allows for us to have stock on cable drop material, safety and non-safety items too. I feel good knowing that my hard work pays off as it shows through all of our spokes in the North East Bay.
great place to start work but not able to grow
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILJuly 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches and picnics and benefits
Cons: if family member or yourself get sick its pulling teeth to get off
would come in clock in and begin taking calls and taking calls about customers bills and services. Scheduling technicians and trouble shooting. Only part was office politics you must know someone or brown nose in order to move up does not matter if you have written letters of customers and surveys that I am a great representative they dealt with. It is hard to move around in the company
Energetic, ethnically diverse workplace.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 29, 2015
Great and supportive management. High end products with room for expansion. Clean and healthy workplace, revolving around each employee's energy.
A day at comcast
Billing Representative (Former Employee), fishersJuly 29, 2015
A typical day at Comcast I would have answered 30-50 calls in the billing department. I would make it a goal to sell and upgrade at least 5 customers. I love all my co-workers they would help with anything that they could.
it was okay
Account Executive (Former Employee), gaJuly 29, 2015
it was horrible. human resource was horrible. everything about it. they lie about commission and pay . poor peoples skills.
N/A
Retention Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 29, 2015
Sitting at a desk answering calls with customer inquiry to cancel service looking for discounts. Comcast have a great incentive program making the day exciting.
Not the best place to work
Advance Services Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDJuly 29, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Low pay, terrible hours
Pay was low, hours were terrible and the work environment was very stressful. Not sure if this is what the culture is now but this was the culture when I worked there.
Working from home
Billing/Video Repair (Former Employee), Detroit MIJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Working at home at your own pace
Cons: tech issues that may arise
Contracting is good to do however this particular job lacked allot of help when tech issues were at hand. This was the first Company I serviced through Arise.com where I had so much trouble and could not get much assistance and or understanding.
Reinventing
Cae Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Fife, WAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Cheap cable, internet, phone, home security, great benefits
Cons: Expensive health insurance
Comcast has been around forever. Currently going through a lot of changes. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement with all of the new implements of success. A typical day is answering phones and making sales. The hardest part is knowing what to sell to show the customer that it's best for them and best for the company as well.
great
Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Schaumburg,ILJuly 28, 2015
Great to work for Comcast as a member of team the great company
Have learned a lot of selling technics with huge support from management.
Overall a good place to work
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee), Portland ORJuly 28, 2015
Good benefits. good team I work with. Go time off. Tough to deal with callers in a retail setting. Overall I would recommend this job to others.
Competitive work place with potential financial growth
Customer Accountant Executive, Inbound Sales (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: make good money, meet a lot of people
Cons: dealing with irate customers
It's a good job for those who are familiar with call centers. There is a huge opportunity to make good commission on daily and monthly bases. The hardest part of the job is that your commission is based off how many sales you have completed for the day divided by how many calls you take in a day. The only reason why it's challenging is because you can't really control who calls your line.
Interesting and very hands on
Commtech 3 (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2015
Pros: free cable, great benefits
Cons: Time consuming
Smooth, fun, great team work. I learned about cable and how the cable system works. It also allowed me to dig deeper into technology.
Very leading edge technologically.
LEAD ARCHITECT - ADVANCED ENGINEERING (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2015
As an engineer, get to work with the latest and greatest technology, as well as owning a project end to end. Management very supportive of new ideas.
Daily
Customer Technical Support IP (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 27, 2015
Fun place to work at and everyone is very outgoing and management is very supportive. Every employee would say the same.
Productive fun workplace
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: free cable and discounts for employees
Cons: n/a
Answering inbound calls concerning billing,technical support, new customer accounts,print reports etc.The most enjoyable part of the job is employee discounts and free cable/helping customers etc.
Headquarters