Comcast
4,111 reviews

Comcast Employer Reviews

Wonderful opportunity to try different types of jobs
Sr Analyst Business Assurance (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free internet, phone, and tv
Cons: difficult life/work balance
Once you have established yourself, the best thing about Comcast is the ability to move around to different positions.
No available leadership
Philadelphia Metro Area Supervisor (Former Employee), New Castle, DEFebruary 25, 2015
The different departments have no idea what the other is doing and this needs to happen to work efficiently. Could be a lot better place to work.
busy work place that always have a twist in the work
Tech Support Representative, Convergys (Current Employee), hazelwood, moFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: overtime offering
Cons: can't use your pto when you want
typical day at work is always hectic. systems is always going down, calls are back to back, management dodge calls requested by customer. Hardest part of the job is trying to do your job when the system you need does not work. most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers who keep the day going by fast.
Comcast review
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: two weeks off paid from year one
Cons: micromanagement
Comcast is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I have served the public in one way or another since I was sixteen; I'm very proficient in that department. In fact, at my prior job at Hotwire, I was the de-escalation supervisor. Comcast refuses to assist it's customers on too many levels to count, the number one complaint being, "Comcast is a monopoly. If I could get my services elsewhere, I would."
The ability to de-escalate a situation and resolve it with a sale has been taken out of my hands several times, my being chastised for my compassion. My supervisor took those sales away from me, costing me a considerable amount of commision.
Fun and interesting place to work.
Security Ambassador (Part-time) (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoy working here. Each day has a different feel and challenges. The entertainment industry is a fun and cool way to make some extra income.
Large Company. Stable, and provide very good benefits
MDU Account Executive (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 25, 2015
Large stable company. Provided excellent benefits for employees. Including life insurance, health, and retirement. Enjoyed learning about cuttingb edge technologies.
Competitive
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lindon, UTFebruary 24, 2015
Good teamwork needed within stores to be successful with the level of sales and customer service that was required to take care of the customer
Good workplace
Billing (Current Employee), IllinoisFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: support
Excellent career opportunities, management i stretched pretty thin. hardest part of the job are the restrictions that are placed on you in regards of what you can do for the customer. Best part of the job is the pay and benefits.
What I learned
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free cable
Cons: job security
I learned the recruiting portal for SAP, the system was very organized and easy to manage. The company bought CBS and the job security became low.
Sales/Loyalty Supervisor (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 24, 2015
Fun enjoyed the day. Clients were great closings were always enjoyable. Co-workers were fun to be around and work with.
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Always something different.
Learned things I did not know.
Got along good with co-workers.
Long lunch breaks, and nice people.
Hardest part of job was making customers satisfied.
comcast billing
billing representative (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 23, 2015
answer incoming calls and satisfy customer, know all the product and what comcast has to offer so you can also get an opportunity to sale
Very high speed fun work place
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 23, 2015
This job will keep you on your entertainment intelligence.I feel like management did struggle with the way they should review you each month.
Comcast Review
Sr.Director, Call Center Technology (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Fast paced, dynamic Human Resources Shared Services environment. Talented management and HR professionals. A typical day sees activities ranging from facility moves to merger and acquisition planning to technology upgrades.

The most challenging part of the role is the breadth of systems for which the role is responsible.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people the challenges of the technology implementations.
Fun work place
Direct Sales Representive (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 23, 2015
A typical work day would be assisting customer door to door ensuring all customer are happy with their products. It is a great company to work if you are more of a laid back work person and needs flexibility
Great culture!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, coFebruary 23, 2015
There is a lot of diversity and culture working at the Willow location. There is also great moral! Great group of people!
Challenging and rewarding workplace!
Direct Sales- Comcast Consultant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free internet and tv service
Cons: knocking door to door in dangerous neighborhoods or situations.
My day consisted of receiving a print-out of current Comcast customers in a centralized area in the Greater Sacramento Region. I would start at the top of the list on a street, knock on the door and talk to the person who answered the door about the benefits of bundling their program(s) or possibly upgrading their current services to better fit their life style (i.e. HD, Internet or Movie Channels). Sometimes, I would install their service(s) on the spot as I was equipped with a complete tool belt, cabling, and boxes.
great place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: the payout, the co workers and the customers
Cons: management needs more training in handle professional situtaions
I actually miss working for them the management could use some more training but other than that it was well worth the time I was there. next though im going to apply someplace closer to where I live.
Too complicated
TLK GROUP (Former Employee), Donelson, TNFebruary 23, 2015
I handled myself very well, but the managers have no people skills. they messed up payroll every week. And they do not make a great work environment
Exciting and rewarding
Commercial Sales Executive (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: being able to attend events thru other company partnerships.
Cons: there were no phone or fiber services during my time there.
I started as a direct sales rep with Comcast but soon moved into Business Sales rep. to take advantage of my expertise from doing business to business sales while at Coca-Cola. My typical day consisted of any research on new or existing businesses to contact owner or operations personnel to match their needs with Comcast products. I had 2 good managers at first that were very supportive and then a director was brought who restructured our department and made a lot of false promises. The hardest part of the job after this was feeling comfortable with what you were being told would take place or the directions you were being given. The most enjoyable part of the job was signing the chain partners with multiple locations and being referred to other customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more