Comcast
3,994 reviews

Comcast Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work
Senior Engineering Lead (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 28, 2015
Comcast is a great place to work if you are in a management position
Good for a start up job
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJanuary 28, 2015
Maintaining merchandise is available in stock
Help educate customers on various product
Friendly coworkers
Great enviorment
Communication Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2015
I work in all weather conditions rain,cold and extreme heat. Ive learn how to use various hand tools and drive multiple vehicles. My managers and co-workers are very helpful and want me to succeed. The hardest part of the job is time management. I most enjoy being helpful to customers and solving their problems.
fun technicla environment
Sr. Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Denver COJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: communicating with various levels of management and employees
Cons: not enough time to visit with emploees on a weekly basis
a typical day at work was to assist management with crucial decisions with employees on various topics to include training, discipline, training & development, promotions, work metrics, and leadership development. co-workers were from technical and call center backgrounds.the hardest part of my job was trying to visit all employees on a bi-weekly basis. the most enjoyable of the job was assisting employees and management on a daily basis.
Great Employer
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Madison, MSJanuary 27, 2015
Great Employer enjoyable team environment work well with co-workers has different available shifts overall is a great employer
Comcast is a company that puts a lot of pressure on it's management team to successfully run their business
Senior Manager of Finance and Long Range Manpower (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Managed a department of 12 analysts responsible for coordinating staffing levels and work schedules for 190 employees in order to effectively manage projected customer call volume. Responsible for the preparation and distribution of customer service performance statistics and call volume performance to senior management at the local and corporate level. Responsible for the preparation and management of the customer care department budgets and monthly P&L statement analysis.
working right on the beach was fun
Technician Specialist (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: beach life
Cons: got hot
Great atmosphere, fun climate, great food, live music, sunsets, peaceful atmosphere, great staff, weddings we're fun, Ana Maria Island is a great place to live
People and Senior Leadership were wonderful
BVE Project Manager (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: people, leaders and work environment, benefits
Cons: compensation
I didn't want to leave but decided that Cellular was where I wanted to go. I enjoyed working for Comcast and would return if allowed but in another position. The PM role was more of an administrators position and didn't challenge me at all.
Excellent company with excellent benefits.
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Excellent company to work for. They provided a fast paced, never dull work environment. The route to move up the career ladder was pretty well laid out. Excellent way to learn new technology. The benefits were second to none.
everyday at comcast
Billing agent (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2015
Take billing phone calls all day at my desk. Help with everyday billing issues. Adding cable, internet,and phone service to accounts.
work environment ok
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
everything is ok
not friendly environment
no high end work
no job security
Faced paced company to work for.
Systems Engineer IV (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: fast paced, never dull
Cons: can be difficult at times to navigate
At Comcast you are never bored. Access to all the latest technology, training and strong team spirit are all hallmarks of working for Comcast.
Good benefits
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Malden, MAJanuary 26, 2015
A lot of pressure to sell sell sell. Overall, great coworkers.
Great place of employment, great management and great co-workers.
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free internet cafe, free lunch offered for holiday workers, and holiday pay.
Cons: having to work every night and every weekend.
I love Comcast. They are great trainers and great friends, I would recommend Comcast to my friends and family. The benefits are are wonderful. Good commission compensation. An abundance of vacation time.
Solid job security
Support Central help desk (Current Employee), Fife, WAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free cable, discounts on services.
Cons: office politics, healthcare has deductibles now.
I have worked here for years.

There are many opportunities for advancement based on your skills.
Great energy and benefits.
Mostly sales atmosphere.
Sometimes the commission structure changes, as if they want you to make only so much.

New management making positive changes now :D
Good
Human Resources Specialist, Shared Services (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Comcast has quite the culture and environment. Good benefits. Apparently it is very important to negotiate properly because you will be low balled for a very long time if you accept a low ball offer.

Management is typical management that will do the essentials.

Coworkers are great.

A lot of politics are involved when it comes to promotions and job opportunities.
Very technical work but very rewarding
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Naples, FLJanuary 23, 2015
I found that working for Comcast wasn't a job or career but more of a way of life. The hours were long and the pay was great but it took a big toll on my family life. If I were able to do it again ,but only part time.
Nice Company to work for
Fleet Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2015
I have been at Comcast for 6 years and they are a good place to work. I am looking for something that allows me to further my career with a company and this company does not have any advancement opportunities within my department.
Overall good
Manager Customer Service & Billing (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: fun environment, new technology, great training
Cons: not competitive wages
Comcast was a fun environment. A typical day included managing a team of up to 30 Sales and Service Agents who took incoming calls from customers. I would review live and recorded calls and provide coaching and feedback to improve performance and customer experience.

The most of enjoyable part of the job is when you train an agent and they use the training to become successful The hard part is when an employee does not have the aptitude for sales and the job becomes frustrating for the employee

I learned the importance of hiring the right person for the job. This reduces turnover and helps to create an engaging culture.
Great Environment to work in
Communication technician 4 (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: 401k plan, dispatch from home
Cons: occasionally worked in harsh weather conditions
overall positive and uplifting atmosphere
Always felt welcomed by the way other employees would quickly offer information to better assist anyone in need.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more