Comcast
4,644 reviews

Comcast Employee Reviews

A lot of good people working behind the scenes
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), TennesseeJuly 1, 2015
There are a lot of good people working behind the scenes at Comcast, but the structure of the system itself makes it extremely difficult to do your best work for your staff and the customers.
From Chicago Cable, to TCI, to AT&T to Comcast-many changes
Sales Support & Analyst - Chicago Region (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Courtesy and discounted services, discounts with other companies; health and other benefits
Cons: varied with changes in the company name, manangement, and other company changes
I enjoyed the benefits and my employment and the company; which had many changes to the company name, in the benefits, the culture, and treatment of the employees. I was very hurt and saddened that my position was phased out and I was unable able to get hired in a new position prior to the phase out of my last position. I love the wealth of knowledge I gained and the many people I helped and interacted with on a work and personal level.
it's a job
Customer Care- Telephone Services/Sales (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 1, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: scheduling, shift bids every 3 to 6 months. conflicts with school and life
my work experience there for the majority was wonderful, was blessed with several great leaders till the end. Ended up with someone with a napoleon complex. Which in all fairness can happen anywhere.
the co-workers I interacted with were fine, had a few that really stood out & gave exceptional customer service, most had the oh well attitude.
There wasn't anything really hard about the job in general other than their operating system had a lot of quirks, but once you got to know it, you knew the work arounds to make things work & happen
The most enjoyable part of my job was making my customers smile and making sure I delivered superior customer service and drove customer loyalty. With mishaps that go on behind the scenes, that was not always easy.
Very Stressful Environment
Priority Service (Current Employee), White MarshJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Cheap Cable
Cons: Metrics, metrics, metrics and lack of support
A typical day at Comcast is back to back calls with complaints you aren't able to resolve. My coworkers are the best and for the most part very supportive. The hardest part of the job is meeting numbers, that's all they care about and trying to make customers happy because they have already had an horrible experience is almost impossible because of the company's bad reputation. Supervisors don't like taking escalations and they pretty much want you to say whatever you need to de-escalate the call even if that includes telling a lie.
great work place
CAE Agent (Former Employee), Madison MSJuly 1, 2015
Pros: healthcare benefits, time available
Cons: breaks, shift bids
its a great place to work and possibly make a career of it. the people that are involved such as the customers and the employes it what make your day, being able to know that you helped someone and i was always learning new things as far as technology goes.
ecouraging and challenging work environment
Online Advertising Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 1, 2015
a small team of individuals working together to assist in the ordering, uploading and maintenance of online advertising. we had the ability to think for ourselves and were encouraged to find new avenues for success, but also had the support we needed in case we found ourselves in a predicament. Fantastic benefits and healthy work place that did more than its fair share to keep morale boosted.
Fantastic company
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), North Reading, MAJuly 1, 2015
Comcast is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They treat their employees very well. Management is always willing to help you grow and expand within your position as well as guide you for your professional lateral moves. Very professional work setting.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Logan, UTJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Best team atmosphere
Cons: Health benefits
Team coach and trainer
Sales and installation scheduling
Team meetings and delegation to others
Worked as a team to become the highest sales team in the area of 56 stores
Customer service and secretarial office duties
Manage training of team mates at leaders discursion
Desktop Support Professional
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
Customer Service is priority dealing with live troubleshooting for cable, High speed internet, and digital phone services. I personally gained tremendous patience with my skills and common courtesy techniques to resolve problems. Comcast is the future for IT Professionals. Highly recommended.
Fun and fast learning work enviorment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Fife, WAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Able to watch cable and videos
Cons: customers yelling at you over the phone
A typical work day was filled with helping customers with issues they were having with their Comcast services. In-between calls, was able to access cable as well as watch all the services provided by comcast.
Fun
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), LivermoreJune 30, 2015
Working in a large call center had many advantages there was always someone to ask a question to and it was fast pace so the day would go quickly
Great company
Sr. Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 29, 2015
Comcast is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to a company with endless possibilities and opportunities. Being able to take care of customers as well as trying to reach your monthly goals is a great way to pay attention to every customer and get them more for their money. Employees at Comcast are friendly and fantastic to be around, always a good morning good afternoon and goodnight.
Diverse and lots of opportunity
tech support (Current Employee), Horsham PaJune 29, 2015
Pros: work enviroment
Cons: distance from my residence
The over ambiance of the company is pleasant and friendly. The supervisors and managers seem approachable, nice and willing to help with your personal progress in the company.
Productive and sales environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Plantation, FLJune 29, 2015
A typical day would be making sales on each customer. As well as putting equipment on the floor to sell as well as return customer old equipment. The most enjoyable part is watching your commission grow.
Comcast Cable is a great place to work.
Customer Account Executive Level III (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJJune 29, 2015
Pros: Most of management has your back at all times.
Cons: Some people don't know how to handle the power they are given.
I was terminated due to being very ill for years utilizing fmla because doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me. I was finally diagnosed with RA and fibromyalgia which I subsequently was treated for and it was going into remission when I returned to work. I had to go out on disability due to breaking my foot and returned after 9 months and didn't know the programs implemented for my job and was denied training. With all prior points against me leading to a final warning and not taking any time off for two months, I was terminated due to clocking out and leaving (in error due to shift change) six minutes early. They had no other choice, but it does not make up for the fact that the evening manager whom I worked under when I returned to work, did not think I was fit for the job. It had a lot to do with my age in my opinion. They expected me to stay out of work for good, but that is not what I wish to do. I need to work, I have tons of bills and disability doesn't pay enough. Plus, it was broken foot not broken "brain".
challenging
sales executive (Former Employee), atlantaJune 29, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: compensation plan
call center assisting cusotmers, i learned how to listen carefully to people order detail, how to effectively communicate to all types of people
NA
Tableau BI Developer (Former Employee), Centennial COJune 29, 2015
Good place and company to work for. A nice team and management.
Offers great salary benefits and maintains a nice work culture.
Great teamwork
Quality Assurance representative (Former Employee), Hollywood, caJune 29, 2015
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: changes to software
Great teamwork, loved this time on the job! Leadership listened to the team and enlisted our feedback regarding call quality.
Great Place to work!
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company, but I had no work life balance. Schedule changed every 6 months and did not work with my household.
It was better
Business Sales Representative (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Commision, sports environment
Cons: Stress, Many Changes, Pay out on Commision and Quota
You will recieve a shift they decide on, your typical 8 hours in a call center. I learned a lot about Sales, small business structure, and a call center environment. Very competitive place and your always competing. Unfortunetly the culture changed in a bad direction, I enjoy the money and co -workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more

Comcast Salaries