Comcast Employee Reviews in United States

Found 6,160 reviews matching the search
Innovative, diverse and full of opportunity
Network System's Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 20, 2016
Comcast is a really good place to work. Full of opportunities, amazing colleagues and great place to learn and network. The internship program is well planned and really helpful in building your profile.
Fun workplace , very good management
Cable TV, telephone and high speed data technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GA 30066August 20, 2016
Sales of cable service - internet, TV service and telephone service.
Plus every day sale + installation on site or just installation on cable , internet or phone service.
Installation on apartment complexes and residential homes. Daily task involved also troubleshooting and resolving problems on cable system . Worked with dispatch and install home networking.
Pros
Work your own hours as contractor.
OK work environment for part time
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 19, 2016
Good company. Great benefits and room for advancement. Management is helpful and supportive. Rewarded for job performance and given opportunity to develop as a leader.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short training period
A good work environment and great employee benefits
Representative 1, Finance & Accounting (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 19, 2016
A typical day at work was warm and cordial environment with team members and other colleagues. Day to day work was good with open door policy with Management. Great communication relationship with direct supervisor. The hardest part of the job was meeting deadlines because had to rely on external business partners to provide paperwork, which are not always received on time but always worked out a cordial solution to that problem.
Pros
Access to highly discounted company product and services. Promotional gift items.
Cons
Job loss due to downsizing of support departments.
exciting place to work at
Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 18, 2016
I have worked for this Company for 8 years. They have great benefits and alot of different options that you are able to choose from for services in your home. They also have great training programs that help you become succesful in your job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
angry customers
good place
Commercial Route-Driver/Technician/Installer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJAugust 18, 2016
wiring installing cable boxes internet phone service
craftsmanship
needs a lil
fun to be around
wiring in attics
customer satisfaction ........................................
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
healthcare not so great
Comcast was a fun place to work
Customer Service - Front Counter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
A typical day at Comcast is fast pace,while giving the customer the best customer service.My team was very hard working.The hardest part of the job,when a customer did not have an enjoyable experience.
Great place to work for Work Life Balance and Recognition
Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 18, 2016
Great place to work for Work Life Balance, Employee Recognition, Employee Growth and Development provided by Comcast.
Fantastic workplace. Work out equipment, showers, great break room.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 18, 2016
Loved working here. I worked both an early morning shift 6-2 and an over night shift. Loved both. Great team atmosphere, Team meetings provided new information on products and concerns of our customers, The hardest part of the job was leaving. My mother was dying of cancer and I left to provide her with Hospice care.
Pros
Workout equipment, free internet and cable tv at home
Cons
Had to drive over a mountain pass to get to work.
It was fun at one time but as management changed so did the work flow.
Payment rep and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Castle County, DEAugust 18, 2016
Working for Comcast was always a pleasure until we had to start selling and requirements were upped every month. I started as a payment rep. and as time went on we had to sell, sell and then sell more and more.
Comcast Review
Residential Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2016
• Establish relationships with potential residential customers through the direct sale of

cable and communications products and services while achieving revenue goals,

subscriber growth and customer satisfaction.

• Assists with the execution of retail specific programs, catalog promotions and

account plan-o-gram resets.

• Collaborate with the customer and account team in order to identify needs and

determine project components to ensure plan meets customer needs
Fast-paced busy environment
Workforce Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Malden, MAAugust 18, 2016
My typical day at work starts off very busy. I check my emails for important updates to make sure I am up to speed on what is going on for the day. I log into my systems and take escalation tickets to work and resolve with escalated customer. I also chat with agents from the customer service department to try and satisfy a customer's needs and requests. I also take phone calls from municipalities to ensure that none of our wires are causing safety concerns. I am also active with our dispatchers. Many times I have to take on the duties of the dispatchers to make sure the customer's issue is resolved.
Comcast
Advanced Services Customer Care, (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 16, 2016
As customer service rep we learn to trouble shoot various products work with Billing system order entry as well as how to deescalate callers. We have been working on our Net Promoter Scores and the Lynnwood Center is always number 1 in the West Division.

Career Advance was launched and in theory is a great idea if you want to work in to Leadership but doesn't allow to learn other skills to move in to other aspects of the company beyond the call center
Pros
Discounted services great benefits
Cons
Hard to get time off and use vacation, . Seniority doesn't matter as much and schedules are hard to change when life changes
Comcast is Old School!
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 16, 2016
New ideas were never accepted! Not so much "Open Door Policy". Have to go with the flow and can't be too vocal. Things are moving slow, but yet business is changing and management/decision is not "reacting" fast. Pro is that good benefits and deep discount on cable/internet/phone.
very eager to join
Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 16, 2016
its a good way to learn about technology, meet new people everyday, make lots of good friends, great supervisor, learn something new everyday, the hardest part about the job is running lines through attic in the summer heat
Pros
free cable
Cons
hot
Good company to work for
Cable Technician Level 1 to 3 (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 16, 2016
The work entails installing, troubleshooting and removing video, internet and phone equipment from a customers residence. The work is rather easy but there are days that can be a little harder. No experience is necessary the company trains you and gives you all the equipment needed to perform your job.
Great Employees
Service Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 16, 2016
I worked with several old teammates from AT&T, Lucent, Avaya and Cebeyond. Very intelligent, knowledgeable and helpful teammates. I learned on how to do remote call forwarding through a third party vendor, Level 3. No micro management. Management encouraged and rewarded a job well done.
Pros
Great education and training
Cons
Six month contract
Great benefits and fun place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 16, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of answering incoming calls, trouble shooting, data entry, and assisting the techs in the field. The environment was friendly and fun.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Somewhat stressful
Different type of place to work but was still a joy
Sales/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 16, 2016
Comcast was a special experience for me because of working with a company that most people in our country, and even international, knows about. I made great friends and great money here.
Employee-Centric Company
Order Entry Sales Communications Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 15, 2016
Great place to work, lots of benefits and employee engagement opportunities. Employees work hard together and for each other.
Pros
Courtesy services and other great benefits