Comcast
3,840 reviews

Comcast Employer Reviews

Fun Work Place
MANAGER INDIVIDUAL DIRECT SALES (Current Employee), TennesseeDecember 14, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: constant changes
High Stress, but fun work place. Management is good, but local management is limited on what decisions can be made. A lot of centralization.
Productive and fun workplace
CAE-Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILDecember 14, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of handling high call volumes. I learned how to multitask while doing various things. Management was friendly. Co workers were fun. The hardest part of the job was leaving on time. The most enjoyable part was the FOOD!
My company is a great place to work.
Individual Direct Sales (Current Employee), Atlanta, GA.December 13, 2014
A typical work day for me is adjusting to new customers daily; Keeping a positive attitude and smile when my check comes! With the employment field that I work in, change is the only constant.

Managers and employees alike all have a roles to play. I've had the opportunity to play in both rolls, so it's much easier for me to understand most processes.

The – more... hardest part of my job is adjusting to bad weather, a decline in the economy, or holidays. Those are the worst times for sales reps.

The most enjoyable part of any job is the paycheck! – less
Tough job
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIDecember 13, 2014
Lots of mental abuse. Back to back calls. Lots of favoritsm being shown
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDDecember 12, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: very busy
•Inward and outward bound call center
•Used auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for; evaluates customers' financial situations
•Analyzed delinquent customer accounts, and negotiated terms of repayment to bring account current.
•Expert knowledge of the company products and services, policies, procedures, to include collections – more... systems and how to apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers – less
NA
Installer Technician (Former Employee), homewood ilDecember 12, 2014
Installing cable internet and phone services, scheduled appointments for convenience.
Very productive work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Pembroke PinesDecember 12, 2014
Handling customer inquiries
Handling irate customers
Being a great team member
Management was never present, but always on call
stress full
Installation Technician (Former Employee), lansing miDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: some times no lunch breaks and also being on call
I ran a service/instalation route. I learned alot about computers and the internet. Management could use an improvement. Enjoyed the people i worked with plus being able to meet to customers daily.
Tier One Technical Support
Tier One Technical Support (Former Employee), Horsham, PADecember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch, holiday parties, free cable and internet
Cons: high turnover rates, unfair work policies
My typical day consisted of customer interaction via a call center. While the job was fairly easy to do the first call response policy is what causes Comcast to have a high turnover rate.

Each rep. gets penalties is a customer calls back whether to commend you on a job well done for if the problem still exists. Example: if a tech has to go out to the – more... property and fix the problem and he dosen't when they customer calls back the call center tech who took the call and set up the appointment gets the penalty against thier numbers. – less
Fun work place
Comcast - Rep (Current Employee), Largo, MDDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: free cable
Career oppprtunities and good benefits working at this company.
Sales Consulant (Current Employee), Buena Vista, VADecember 11, 2014
Their training program is very extensive, one of the best I have ever perciated in. They are very focused on making sure you know how to sale and the products you are selling. Everyone I have come in contact with, throughout the company has been very nice, warm, and helpful.
Good Place to work!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILDecember 11, 2014
Very fast paced call center. Nice place to work. Awesome managers
Fun place to work
Customer Account Executive Billing Department (Former Employee), New Bedford, MADecember 11, 2014
Pros: various contests, customer service appreciation week
Cons: mandatory shift change and working weekends
Worked at call center, dealt with customers. Went over their bills, took payments, added services. Learned how to assist customers in lowering their bills. Management was great, overall a great company to work for. Co-workers were great, you always felt like you were part of a huge family. Working weekends was the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable – more... was how you were able to communicate with management, without feeling that everyone knew what you discussed. – less
Comfortable work place with room for advancement.
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Taylor, MiDecember 10, 2014
Pros: good hours
Drive company vehicle work and install cable at customers home.
I learned how to comply with customers on a face to face basis and complete their needs.
Management was great and assisted me with any issue that would come about.
Co-workers were easy to get along with and were helpful when I was overwhelmed with my work load.
The hardest part of my job – more... was dealing with the harsh cold weather.
The best part of the job was that I that the company had plenty of work so it was a lot of money to be made. – less
awesome place to work especially if you enjoy being on the outside
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Current Employee), Union, NJDecember 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly environment
Cons: it's an outside job
I really enjoy my job it's just I would like to go back to inside sales the hardest part of the job is working inclement weather especially the winter months all my co-workers are awesome especially my boss the pay is good also, a very fun workplace with a free coffee& tea bar
Service and sales oriented.
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2014
A good place to get some value experience in sales and service.
Very energetic, fun atmosphere to work!
Supervisor, Customer Care Operations (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaDecember 10, 2014
Opportunities to learn and grow are endless because of the ever-changing industry. The telecommunications industry is so vast that the knowledge and skill set for an employee can very easily become expansive.
Not as advertised
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), lawrence maDecember 10, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: hours and management
Don't apply unless you actually like door to door sales. In the spring time it wasn't too bad but once it hit the winter time it was awful. The days start getting dark around 430 and the weather is cold. Most people didn't wanna answer the door cause it was so late and you couldn't see house number either.

Then the people would answer the door and – more... look at you like you had 10 heads cause you were soaking wet or covered in snow. – less
Productive work for thoes that like dealing with customers.
Advanced Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJDecember 9, 2014
Very fulfilling work for tech savvy people with much customer satisfaction.
MATERIALS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Taunton, MADecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, great coworkers
Comcast was a great company to work for. The benefits are incredible and the company always provided extra events and giveaways to the employees as an added bonus.

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more