Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 7,737 reviews matching the search
Human Resources Experience
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 19, 2017
Culture has changed at Comcast. Began as fun, competitive, free-thing environment. Field culture evolved into paranoid, cut throat, gotcha, stressful environment. Comcast as an employer of choice is fantastic. My experience was not.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, discounts
Cons
Field culture
Trained employees well but...
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2017
... local general manager over-worked us. Was not unusual to work 6-70 hours per week at that time. Keep in mind that it has been many years since I worked for them.
The company is HUGE now... so there should be great opportunity to grow.
The work was good
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJune 19, 2017
It was a very stressful job at times. Some of the customers that you had to encounter were not so pleasant. overall the staff and the management were pretty easy to get along with.
Productive and fun workplace with ability to grow!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJune 19, 2017
Company has given me the tools and knowledge for advancement in the leading industry. Great company to work for! really cares about there employees. They strive to make there company really great.. its really impeccable!
Pros
Great advancement / Good benefits/
Cons
Short breaks/ Decent pay
Sales Representative Mid-Michigan (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 18, 2017
They have outstanding paid training and great instructors. Comcast offers a great culture to grow in to management. The people are very professional and have great attitudes. One of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Paid car allowance
Cons
Odd work hours.
Poor training of new employees
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 18, 2017
High turnover of employees in the Accounting department, most complained of poor on the job training. The end result was a high turnover of qualified staff accountants.
Not Bad
CAE (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 18, 2017
Worked here for many years across different departments, there is always chance to grow but it is hard to move since there are so many people going for the same job.

Scheduling sucks you spend a lot of time working nights or asked to work overtime and metrics are a hit it or else type deal making for a stressful environment.
Pros
Free Comcast Services
Cons
Goals change a lot and if you not a top performer you get a horrible shift.
it was a great to work just got tired didnt have time to spend with your family
Comcast Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 18, 2017
it was a great to place fro m the supervisor and down but the manager they didnt really care what time you get from work you cant even voice your opinion without the threat of reprimended for it
Pros
we werent getting paid for the kind of job we were doing
Cons
the breaks were short and wasnt allowed to voice our opinion
Horrible experience
Tech Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2017
They use you until you no longer can take being used. I was blocked from advancement because i had a college degree but my management did not. Would never work there again.
God awful
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 17, 2017
I was less stressed being unemployed than working for Comcast customer service. The call center is the work place ever. Maybe the stores are better but do not work for the call center.
Benefits are amazing
Customer Account Executive II (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 16, 2017
Comcast had nonstop training opportunites. The benefits were endless and the pay was pretty fair. Overall a comfortable environment with capabilities of working virtually.
Stressful yet rewarding
Sr. Customer Service & Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAJune 16, 2017
They have great benefits! You'll be successful if you meet your goals no matter how unattainable they seem. When everything was local the company overall was a lot better. Customers seemed much happier.
Great Company
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEJune 16, 2017
Comcast is a great organization to work for. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to advance in the technical industry. Comcast offers great benefits to employees.
Pros
Cheap cable and internet
Cons
long hours at times
Decent place to work
Project Manager (Independent Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2017
Comcast benefits are good. It seems a little difficult to get promoted timely but overall it's a nice place to work. Job security is a little uneasy as downsizing occurs every year.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 16, 2017
Going to work coming home is the best part of this job and enjoying the benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job. workplace culture. management, a typical day at work
comcast review
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 16, 2017
Answer inbound/Make outbound calls to Customers who had past due accounts, and were scheduled to have service disconnected. " Would collect payment from Customer. Try to get the full amount due, if not we’d collect the past due and set up a future dated payment for the current amount by check or card.
productive and flexible schedule
Business and Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 16, 2017
The hardest part about the job is that compensation is not like is used to be. It is also difficult to balance work and family life. Customer service needs to improve so that customers are retained.
Good Compensation plan
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brick and Toms RiverJune 16, 2017
I didn't particularly like their business ethics as it pertained to door to door sales in non-solicitation areas without the proper permits.Quite often we were required to knock at least 50 doors a day regardless of the turf we were assigned and the homes could be anywhere from 1/2 a block to a quarter of a mile apart.
Pros
Good compensation plan
Cons
Unfair and unhealthy working conditions
Great working environment
Business Operations (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 16, 2017
Great place to work. I enjoyed being around the employees there, and I truly enjoyed being able to provide awesome customer service. We focused on the employees and making sure they were satisfied in every aspect. Comcast is a company that cares for their employees and was not afraid to show it.
Very Productive
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, ILJune 16, 2017
Really enjyed working for Comcast..why because it really cut down one of my biggest bill i have i my home. also enjoyed reaching personal and team goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.