Comcast
3,973 reviews

Comcast Employer Reviews

Expects too much, with not enough time
Com Tech 3 (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TnJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: hr. lunches, tools provided..
Cons: everything else
Expected to go to Customer's home to install Cable, Internet, or Phone service.
Once at the office we would go to inventory, where we get the equipment need for that day.
Then call the customer's to let them know when we were coming to install.
Fun good place to work .
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 14, 2015
I would love to work with Comcast again under different management it was truly a great place to work.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: building trust
Cons: uncertainty of next call status
Answering and solving both technical and fiscal problems.
How to handle extremely upset people.
Available and willing to train.
Customers who are disconnected.
Problem solving.
Decent place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 13, 2015
This was a far cry from the worst place I've ever worked. The hours were ok but, many times long hours were required for the same amount of pay. The direct management was good but, communication between departments was nearly nonexistent. Its a good job if your sales numbers never dip below company standards. I was required to take quite a bit of verbal abuse from former and current customers.
Great service and product knowlege
Telephony Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Over all the experiences was great there , the hour was great the benefit was ok.
Wouldn't recommend working here.
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Aston, PAJanuary 13, 2015
Wouldn't recommend working here. Management is off point. Co-workers are for theirselves to theirselves, Just isn't a good place to work.
Great place to work, good benefits, good management
Analyst II, Forecasting &Analysis (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Comcast is a very good company to work for. The benefits and salary were very comparable to similar companies and there's room for advancement from most departments.
Great company to work for
COMMUNICATION TECHNICIAN 2 (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GaJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good benefits
You have to work in the rain, other than that it is a great company to work for.
customer service
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Enjoyed this job. It was a great learning experience. I got a chance to experience new things that I hadn't worked with, such as credit card issues and enrolling clients in new products.
Stressful
Payment Center Rep (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nothing but a check.
Cons: limited lunch and breaks, always short staffed.
The job itself is very stressful, there is a lot of strife between existing co-workers.
Summer Intern
Sales and Business Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: sales
Cons: door to door
Here I had an opportunity to get some great sales training and apply those skills in the field during the summer as a sales and marketing intern.
Productive and wonderful environment
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Iselin, NJJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: commission structure and they people
A typical work day at Comcast was exciting and full of incentive to properly do our jobs. I learned that there was always away to create a "Yes" out of a "No"
the management was wonderful, they did nothing but support and motivate. The management at Comcast wanted nothing but the best for our numbers and did everything in their power to make it happen.
Co-workers were always happy and motivated. The work environment made everybody strive for the best which created a flourishing result with our numbers and productivity. The most enjoyable part of this job was The people and the pay. The commission structure was structured in a way it made us work harder and harder every day
Great Benefits
Payment Center Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 12, 2015
• Answered and responded to up to 100 customers per day
• Empathized with upset customers to build rapport
• Upsold and marketed additional features on existing healthcare coverage to beneficiaries
• Encouraged program participation by informing beneficiaries of multiple products
• Problem solved and utilized trouble shooting abilities via phone
Awsome very productive environment
Inbound Sales Excecutive (Current Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: awsome sales support
Cons: short lunches thoough.
Awesome company to work for with all the support you get to help increase sales and the awesome work life programs can help you manage your career and keep family life well balanced.
Great Place to work and grow
Help Desk/ Executive Escalations/Internet support (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2015
Current Responsibilities- Executive Escalations Team providing technical and billing support, Xfinity 2Go and SIK escalation specialist. Resolve and ESL Analyst - duties include reporting for Resolve ticketing system and ESL Service levels. Work with leadership on developing, compiling and publishing training documentation for the new Resolve ticket types. Review wireless adjustments in the Neptune billing system for accuracy and approve valid adjustments. Work with the national Calvary triage team on correcting SIK fallout errors in Symphony. Assist the local IS team with Remedy tickets by correcting CSG billing errors. Provisioning CDV and wireless SODI tasks. Work with the national wireless team and vendors on correcting billing errors and equipment disputes.

Help Desk- Our team provides support for customer account executives, duties include: closing work orders, completing CDV provisioning, adding/moving equipment and resolving APT tickets. We also work with regional and national support teams to find solutions for e-mail, HSI, billing and CDV system errors. Our support enables the representatives to serve our customers more efficiently and provide first call resolution.

Executive Escalations- Worked as a liaison for customers whose complaints had risen to the division and corporate levels. My duties included working management and senior leadership on internal processes to provide quick and effective resolution for these customers. This also afforded me the opportunity to upgrade and sell new services once the issues were resolved. I have been commended by vice presidents, – more... managers and supervisors for my performance and dedication to our customers and Comcast.

High Speed Internet Customer Account Executive- Provided technical support to our internet customers. Duties included: trouble shooting DHCP connectivity, POP 3, SMTP email issues, provisioned modems, created email accounts, troubleshoot browser issues and educate our customers on the additional programs and features included with our service. – less
Great company and great opportunity for growth
Communication Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2015
This is an amazing company to wok for. The pay is decent and the benefits are great. Some of the benefits are very discounted cable phone and internet services.
Work environment is good as new tools were introduced recently
Sr.QA Analyst (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 11, 2015
Comcast Spotlight is basically a cable and advertising company and i have got good experience working as ETL/BI Testers. Got familiarized more in Hadoop hive, HP Vertica databases and BI tool like Tableau
Good Company
Customer Account Executive I (Former Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: tough customers
Good Benefits but the customers are tough. The company and the people who work there are awesome.
Ok to work for
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJJanuary 10, 2015
Ok to work here, its been 7 years ago, I really don't remember too much
fast goin work place
Customer Service (Current Employee), jackson, msJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: independent contractor
Cons: no benifits
answering multiple phone lines and entering the information in the system. Helping customers process payment plans

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more