Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 7,297 reviews matching the search
Fast-pace Workplace
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 14, 2017
Comcast is a very fun and interactive call center to work in, there are so many advancement opportunities as long as you network and stick out and go above and beyond not only for your job but also for the company.
Competetive and also family-like environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 13, 2017
I love Comcast as a job, my co-workers are like a second family to me. We always push each other to better every month. There's not much that I can say I dislike about the job besides the way they change up the commission.
Typical Work day
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILApril 13, 2017
You never know what you are going to get into on a daily basis. You get a route but you never know how smooth or rough it is going to be. Overall kept me on my toes.
Don't work here
Network Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2017
i have nothing good to say about this place. they are deceitful and liars. they promise you everything and you get nothing in return. do not work here ever!
Cons
They contract you at $35/hr and bring you on at $28
Stressful work environment based on meeting weekly matrix.
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2017
I love customer service duties and responsibilities, but dislike the pressure that's put on employees for not selling products, when a customer is calling solely for technical support or billing questions. Big turnover there based on the sales quotas that put on the workers.
Pros
Discounted cable, internet and phone services.
Cons
Performance was based on sales, not work ethics or exceptional customer service skills.
fun place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 12, 2017
Its basically alot of work talking to customers about their tech issues and just working hard. I hated it so much because everything was a problem. Th
Industry Leader
Manager Support services (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 12, 2017
Comcast is leading the efforts to bring entertainment, security and connectivity to its customers regardless of their location. The channels available truly appeal to a varied audience.
Great company to work for
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 12, 2017
The hardest part of the job is working 12 to 13 hours a day having a family. I will say I have learned a variety of skills and enhanced my training skills while working in the Comcast environment.
review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 12, 2017
I do not care to answer this question about a typical day at work, what I have learned, the management, nor the workplace culture. The company is amazing the people are great and the management is phenomenal.
Job Summary
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2017
They offer great benefits and the compensation is great as well I would advise that if you are going to school currently await until you finish. The flexibility is not that good
Pros
The Pay the holiday
Cons
flexibility
Great place to work with great benefits.
Manager Research & Planning (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAApril 12, 2017
Comcast is a great place to work. It is fast paced, but a fun environment. You learn a lot. The people are very hard working but also know how to have fun.
na
Care Agent (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDApril 12, 2017
it is a great company to work for, discount on service, personal connection with management, team based environment. helping hand influenced everyone is pulling each other up.
Good place to work, watch out for metrics
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 12, 2017
Comcast was a great place to work. The people are marvelous- and is it's greatest feature - the benefits are excellent, and the pay appropriate for the skill level required. On the down side, despite paying lip service to "customer service is our most important product". Comcast insists on having every agent be a sales rep, and those in sales are required to meet quota goals that force them to manipulate customers into buying services they don't need. That and an embarrassingly frustrating IVR are not conducive to a positive customer experience. Specifically, sales reps are required to sell all four lines of business on every call, even though most customers have little to no interest in home phone or home security.
Pros
Great people and benefits
Cons
Pressure to constantly sell - and the assumption you'remotivated solely by money
Your job is different every day
NCOE Customer Service/CAE (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 12, 2017
On a day to day your job changes depending on the type of calls you get to the emails that you receive. You have corp. escalations on a day to day with different issues.
Overall perspective
CAE2 Customer Technical Support (Helpdesk) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2017
This job is stressful due to the company's policies changing almost everyday. Job needs to improve so it can be employee friendly. I don't really think it is the company, the mangers do not know how to talk to people and they are for themselves. I meet a few good managers but most of them end up being the same.
Company was ok
Executive Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 11, 2017
Met life long friends, free cable and phone service. Learned a lot about the cable industry, The pay was good for living in the north, short commute to work.
Bad
Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 11, 2017
If I am forced to say something about comcast i would say that it is a horrible company that pays you very well to work for. as long as you feel ok robbing people
Enjoyable Part of the Job
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 11, 2017
The different people I got to meet everyday. Some of them were really neat. The networking opportunities are were endless, cause you never know who you would meet.
Pros
Full Vested 401k
Cons
Rating system
Comcast Review
QA Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2017
Very good place to learn.. Management needs to outline a path direction for their employees. Other than that the people are great and easy to work with. Most people know there work
Pros
Environment
good company
Cable technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 11, 2017
its a great company to work for in terms of benefits and pay, but sometimes customers tend to be a little hostile. management is usually pretty good in helping the subordinates in achieving results. hardest part of the job would probably be accommodating to the outside environment or even attics as the dangers of heat stroke are very real. but the most enjoyable part is knowing you did high quality work and resolved the customers issues. also expect to wait a few months after sending in a application to even get started at Comcast since usually they have 3 different interviews to do before even going to training.
Pros
good pay, good management
Cons
recruitment is a nightmare, and sometime the environment is as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.