Comcast Employee Reviews

Found 6,738 reviews matching the search
Fantastic place to work
CAE Customer Appoitnment Management Center (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 4, 2017
We are one team in the call center I work in. They really believe in the customer, an trying to be all they can be. Management is always there to support you every step of the way
Decent job but not for everyone
Customer Experience Associate II (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2017
Not a fan of being micromanaged; nor am I a fan of constant shift bids. Comcast offers great benefits and pay and like to promote from within but would not recommend for parents of small children or students.
Pros
benefits & pay
Cons
shift bids
Comcastic
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 4, 2017
overall Comcast is a great place to work with good benefits. Dealing with the customers complaining about their bill going up $2 and our commission going down is what caused so much turn around
benefits
Cons
commission
Great Company
Analyst III - TechOps & Engineering (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 4, 2017
Company cares strongly about employee satisfaction and puts their money where their mouth is. Excellent benefits/perks and very competitive compensation.
Comcast
Floor Support/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 4, 2017
Provide daily key technical and procedural support to customer-facing field personnel by resolving issues regarding numerous facets of work order modifications.
Pros
Gained technical knowlege.
Cons
lack of standardization
I worked at the place with all the cool gadgets
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 4, 2017
we would connect customers for their home security, cable, internet, and home phone services. Customer would send us new customers for being much more reliable than the people in the call centers
Pros
free services
Cons
rude customers
excellent company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 4, 2017
this is a great company to work for the benefits is a plus there is a very large amount of training due to the upgrades and quality of the company system
Pros
benifits
Cons
managment
It's was a good experience
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
The job was easy we was doing it just the manager use to play us out our money he always came with a sob story on pay day the job was easy though I enjoyed working with the public
Loved Working here
Sr.DataStage Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2017
• Involved in Business requirement gathering sessions and created High-level scope documents.
• Responsible for creating Functional and ETL design documents based on business requirements and system architecture/design.
This job will suck the life out of you.
Video Technician (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJanuary 4, 2017
The job was a good job. It paid well and the benefits were good, however there were some moments times where customers that will come in hot. I've had a lot of jobs in the customer service field and I thought this would have been easy seeing that I was a customer prior. Nope. Back to back angry customers about cable, internet, and phone. It's ridiculous.
Pros
The pay.
Cons
They require you to work weekends.

Want to know more about Comcast?

Ask a question
Productive day and managing time and solve customer concerns and needs
Communications Technician III (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 4, 2017
Arrived at customer home,, greet customers build a rapport about conerning issues. I love interacting with people and glad I'm there to assist with there problems.
Door to door
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day for me is go to neighborhood and canvas the area to promote cable, internet, home phone, and home security. The best part about this job is talking to all type of people in the communities. The culture here was like a family until corporate replace all the upper management. The hardest part about this job is management telling you what area when and where to work.
Pros
Great benefits, compensation, and great coworkers.
Cons
Micromanage. No room for advancement.
Challenging environment
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 4, 2017
There is always room for growth in Customer Service. I have the most experience in this field. I became disabled and was unable to work the full time hours. I have always loved this line of work. Its was so hard then to find this field of work in part time hours.
Worst place to work
Field Technician Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Having been with the company ten years, I have watched a cultural shift from a great place to work, to being one of the worst companies to work for. Recently they've changed benefits to exclude 401 k match, lowered the employer contribution share of health care, and lowered amount of yearly raises. Veteran employees have recently begun leaving in droves, including management, leaving the day to day operations in disarray.
Fun Place to work
Technical Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJanuary 4, 2017
I started working at Comcast at 19 and left at 26, it felt like I grew up working at Comcast. It was a hard decision to leave but it was for a better opportunity.
Wonder of the Modern World
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALJanuary 3, 2017
Comcast is awful, but people still pay because they cant live without TV and absolutely nothing else in the universe is as important as TV.
Pros
Call center schedule flexibility, good pay for the area
Cons
Call center stress
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and ping pong tournaments.
Customer Account Executive II (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJanuary 3, 2017
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and ping pong tournaments. Sales challenges every weeks. employee months with different food every day of that month.
Good work life balance
Helpdesk /Technical Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, ILJanuary 3, 2017
Good Manager who sets achievable goals and if met an enjoyable work experience. Team gets on well and works very well together. Work life balance is very consistent rarely need to extend on set hours
Great perks and benefits
Financial Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 3, 2017
Working at Comcast is great regardless of what anyone has to say. We receive great benefits and have a very good work/life balance. They offer team building events as well as one heck of a holiday party.
Pros
Free Cable, Great Benefits, Mobility
Comcast Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL 60477January 3, 2017
There were not a lot of ways to advance to the next level. This company was very content with the managers they had already. No room for advancement. I want a career instead of a job.Also the commute was very hard for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comcast. Our community is ready to answer.