Comcast
4,391 reviews

Comcast United States Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace with Comprehensive Benefits
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 15, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits
Cons: Changing Management
• Respectfully assisted customers in troubleshooting their cable equipment to get it working the way it should
• Competently placed new equipment orders and assisted customers in activating new equipment
• Thoroughly reviewed bills with customers and explained all charges in detail
• Tactfully resolved billing errors and disputes and calmed angry customers
Productive and safe enviorment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Work at Home Program
Cons: Dress code
I started at level entry customer service with trouble shooting cable. I advanced to Tier III support. Business, VOIP, Internet, Cable. I learned great ways to relate to customers over the phone. I get along with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was not being able to always resolve the issue over the phone. Sending a tech could take some time. The best part of my job was I had all the tools to do my job from step 1 to the end of the call. I enjoyed working from home, and vacation time.
Cool place to work
Credit and Collections Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Livermore, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: the co workers
Cons: the layoffs
overall a good place with good benefits and a fun atmosphere, loved working here when it was TCI, and ATT but Comcast made a lot changes. So the atmosphere became stressful
Most stressful unorganized company ive ever worked for
Customer Account Executive (Temporary) (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay, clean work space
Cons: poor magement, corrupt hr department, horrible training
management always providing us with incorrect information to give customers , management very uptight constantly I'm you on your instant message, listen to your calls on speaker for everyone to hear, no assistance with calls customers often just hung up, waited until the day of to give a day off.
Excellent place to work!
Executive Assistant, Government Affairs (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2015
The management of Goverment Affairs team is wonderful. The constant and effective communication within team alignment is priceless. The access to job and performance training and open door policy among co-workers is invaluable.
Technology Forward
Production Operations Team Lead (Former Employee), Cherry hill NJApril 14, 2015
Comcast was a technology forward company that hired and retained motivated and ambitious talent. The people I worked with were problem solvers and were excited to work there.
Productive and cutting edge.
Business Account Executive (Former Employee), Savannah, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Setting my own earnings and acheiving it.
Cons: Falling short of my goals.
A typical day at work entailed laying your territory for the day making contact with business to business to find out their needs were. I learned that people don't always know what they think they know about their business. By being a good listener I was able to help them make great decisions in being cost effective. Management was supportive in providing the tools we needed in order to do our job, and always ready to offer support and helpful suggestions. My co-workers were great a great team of people to work with. The hardest part of the job was not being able to spend as much time as I would have like to with the customer at times. Helping the customer solve their issues at hand was the most enjoyable for me: service, money, equipment solutions.
It wasn't the most pleasant job
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 14, 2015
Pros: Free Service
Cons: I worked for Comcast
I did over the phone and online technical support for all Comcast lines of business. I learned how to completely fix and restore service in most situations that weren't due to weather. I enjoyed everyone i worked with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the sometimes overbearing attitude of the customers, while the most enjoyable part of the job was when i genuinely helped someone and they were appreciative.
its only temporary, job is ok, but not a place that you should invest your future in if you want to do great things with your life.
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJApril 14, 2015
Great Benefits. Must be willing to do Call Center Work
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), KnoxvilleApril 14, 2015
Pros: Free Cable service
Cons: Call center work; must deal with the public
The job can be monotonous at times as you answer and field upwards of 50 phone calls daily. Good benefits. Performance based upward mobility.
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Compensation/Benefits
Cons: Job Security
Comcast was over all a great place to work, it was very stressful at times. It was one of those places that you have to always keep a positive attitude about. People I worked with was great. Hardest part for me was the scheduling.
Loved Comcast I would still be working for them if they had not moved out of the area
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Learned the products very well.
Cons: Schedule could change every 3-6 months
Great place to work. Great job culture, coworkers were helpful and caring, Handled troubleshooting for internet, cable and phone service. Set up service calls and billing escalations. Upgraded customers to additional products,.
Fun and challenges
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST III (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 13, 2015
Supported hardware, software. work with other teams members to get networks and systems running properly. We supported their in house applications.
a jon
sales rep (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 13, 2015
comcast was good for the money but it so ghetto, the managers are very rude at times, and everybody has attitudes in that place
Video Support Specialist (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORApril 13, 2015
Enjoyed my nearly 10 years with the company. Would return in a minute of the right opportunity presented itself. There was lots of room for advancement as well as very nice benefots
Cable installer
Installation and Tech Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Easy work. fast paced and when your done your done.
Over all good place to work. Learned alot about how cable works and has helped me a ton now that I am doing phone support for them.
It was an ok work place
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee), St.LouisApril 13, 2015
A typical day @ work for me was very hectic the supervisors where never there for u in the time of need. we had tools that we had to work with and a lot of times they would not work so it would be hard to get your work done so with that they would be on you about not doing your work,they have a very unfair point system
Awesome Pay and great commission/incentives!
Loyalty Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 13, 2015
Pros: Lots of free food, Get ALL the channels through Comcast/ and all their latest services, lots of real prizes for incentive, iPads and way more! $500 cash prizes iPods, laptops...
Cons: Its a call center.
A Typical day at work was around people who were usually always happy, lots of calls, and stats/metrics that actually helped you TRULLY commission. I Learned a lot about relating to other consumers who genuinely loved our services. The Management was always upbeat and enthusiastic about you getting incentive. The hardest part of the job like any call center was getting to work and going "available" in the queue of calls. What i enjoyed most were my co-workers and the pay!
Comcasters
Communication Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
Comcast is a place for someone with motivation, great communication skills, and has a thrill for technology.At this company you would learn what it takes to become a outstanding leader.
High Pace. Friendly Atmosphere
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great work facilities. Great support team.
Cons: Short breaks. Work life balance issues.
Working in the Comcast Call Center you receive an average of 6 calls an hour, and in total that is about 48 calls a day. Each call a customer has some sort of issue that needs to be resolved.

I learned how to manage my time, and relate with customer issues. Enhanced my customer service and support skills through tech support and finding economical solutions for customers. Learned how to listen for what the customer actually needs and focus on those needs to improve the over all customer experience.

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more

Comcast Salaries