Comcast
3,647 reviews

Comcast Employer Reviews

will organized work place
technical support (Former Employee), Laredo, TXOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good pay rate
Cons: hard to get a day off if need
Duties: Technical Support, Assisted customers on the phone to get their services online and email settings.
Payment Center/Lobby Representative (Current Employee), Dale City, VAOctober 2, 2014
Fast pace environment
Learn something new everyday
Great Co-workers
Its and good place to work and superviosor very helpful when needed.
Billing Specialist /Sales Consultant (Current Employee), 3251 Players Club Parkway, Memphis Tn 38125October 2, 2014
Pros: free cable and internet and inexpensive telephone service
Cons: shifts changes often
A typical day at work is very busy and a lot of calls, I love to assist my customer and enjoy my job, when giving all the right tools. My co-workers/family is a supportive group. The hardest part of my job is when I cant fulfill outside field requirements.
Stressful atmosphere. Great co workers.
Sr. Sales Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, ILOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Great people to work with. Good company. Awesome benefits. meanest customers ever!
Fun place to work
Case Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), New Castle, DEOctober 2, 2014
Pros: game room and onsite gym
Cons: none really
Fun place to work. I worked there for 9 years. Opportunities for bonuses and promotions. Excellent benefits package and other perks.
cable industry giant
Field Traffic Controller (Current Employee), houston texasOctober 1, 2014
houston, texas.

field traffic controller,

under paid, over worked, great benefits, peers were great and helpful, management had no idea of workload, minimal raises if any even if taking on work of under staffed department, difficult to move up to other positions from an entry level commops position, micommunications abound,
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Repair Representative (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 1, 2014
learinging different ways to deal with customers issues with their services. De-escalation of calls from upset customers. Customer satisifaction when issues are resolved.
My job
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), BOSTON, MAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: love the business
Cons: weather change
My typical day week would be 6 days 8-10 hr days a contacting and manager potential and existing customers to sell Home security,cable and internet. I have learned you can only control myself its my character that I all ways think customer first and do what it takes to make everyone happy.

My co-workers are great we help each other be better and assist – more... with new hire training,

The hardest part of the job is not to take rejection because its part of the dr to dr sales job , but only take what you have learned and do better to succeed and all ways stay positive,

I enjoy being outside and talking with people and I get them exciting about the products and benefits I currently sell. – less
Just a job.
Internal Technical Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 1, 2014
I worked in the high speed internet department. It was easy to do and doesn't take a lot of education to do.
Fast internet.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 1, 2014
Pros: good programs
Cons: slow responds
Some meeting ,
New products
Friendly
Hot days or frizzing days
Open doors
Great company
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
Really good company to work for and very exciting all the time.
Good Company to work for.
Account Executive Call Center /Inbound (Former Employee), Newark, DEOctober 1, 2014
Enjoyed working in a fast paced call center environment. Management was very helpful and ensured you had the proper tools and resources to do your job effectively. It was very satisfying resolving customers issues and making them happy.
Non
Supply Chain Analyst/ Contracts Admn (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNOctober 1, 2014
An alright company
Bad management but flexible hours
Great coworkers though
people friendly environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: opportunity to crosstrain often
Cons: not enough hours
Loading and unloading trucks. Also handle shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment.
Very good company to work for.
Communications Technician (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 30, 2014
Had to install/trouble shoot phone, internet, and phone. I learned a lot about how cable systems are ran and maintained. I enjoyed working there very much because the supervisor and co-workers where all professional.
ER Dispatcher (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: pay
Handle escalated calls and advanced billing system tasks
Perform in depth analysis and troubleshooting for technicians
Perform in depth analysis on network health using multiple diagnostic desktop applications
Screened and ensured client’s requirements are met from internal and external.
Effectively collaborates with technicians on site
Very unhappy
Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Miami, FlSeptember 30, 2014
Bad experience, the training was not existent, I was bounced around from one manager to another. It was pretty much a sink or swim mentality. I met a lot of great people, but it is a position I would not like to do again
Call Center
CAE1 (Current Employee), Madison, MSSeptember 30, 2014
Nice work environment good pay great benefits. Full of advancement and traveling opportunites through out the entire company.
Not the place to work if you really want a career!
CAE I in Retention (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MISeptember 29, 2014
Pros: sundays off
Cons: working with management that are cut throat and set you up to fail!
This company promises you the moon and stars...but all you get is a big fat nothing!
If you work in the Retention department you are expected to not only retain customers who are already hating Comcast, but to try and sell them more service...all in the name of trying to make your commission...which not many do, and it is pretty sad the way that they – more... actually set you up for failure.
There is "NO" fun part to this job...you work and work and the only way you actually make any money is to work tons of overtime...what a farce this job is. – less
comcast day
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJSeptember 29, 2014
hard to advance if supervisor likes you too much or not enough, terrible communication between management, employees, and customers,

About Comcast

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and – Read more