COMDOC Employee Reviews in United States

Trash
HP Dell Lexmark Printer Technician (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHJune 16, 2016
Evil people are protected all the way up to HR.
Proof that nice guys finish last.
Great at taking you from gung-ho to wanting to run away.
I was in the internship program which taught me a lot about customer service and customer care reports.
Intern (Former Employee) –  East Amherst, NYJanuary 20, 2016
My typical day at work would be assisting sales reps with presentations and how to assemble various copy and fax machines in front of potential customers. I would do follow-up calls for inactive accounts or accounts that already existed.

I learned that hard work creates results with inactive accounts. I also learned that you need to carry yourself in a very professional matter when dealing with all different types of customers.

My management team was great. I would be assigned certain tasks and have deadlines to meet and report back to the sales reps. It was a fun environment because their was a new challenge everyday.

I really enjoyed working with my co-workers. They taught me a lot and I would ask questions when I was unsure of how to approach the situation and they would be very helpful.

The hardest part was knowing it was an internship and no positions with the company were available with the company long term.

The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different site locations for the copiers and fax machines and meeting new people.
Great place until sold to Xerox
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  uniontown, ohioDecember 30, 2015
The HR department is run on the friends and family plan.

I really enjoyed my job until we sold out to Xerox, everything changed at that point.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
discrimination
N/a
Supply Administrator (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHNovember 13, 2015
At this time I do not wish to answer this questions; other than my direct co-workers were a great team to work with. Management within the department was poor, lack of communication and "team work."
Cons
No room for advancement / poor communications
Solid company
Senior account manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 2, 2015
Good work environment.
Invested in lots of employee training. Reasonable pay.
Hours were a bit much for salary though they did fill positions to ease burden on those who were overworked.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Overtime not covered.
Freedom to "manage" own job on a day to day basis; no micromanaging
Akron MPS Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 20, 2015
Work from home and in the office and customer visits; flexible and make own appts. with customers. Great coworkers and managers. Hardest part is not knowing what your schedule will be like from one day to the next in terms of appts with customers etc.
Pros
Nice work environment; flexible
Cons
Low wages in comparison to other companies with same job titles
Comdoc
Technician (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 11, 2015
Work life was not good due to management. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the bad attitudes every day. One great thing is learning new things every day.
Pros
Free Lunch.
Cons
Health Care
Horrible Company and Pay
Major Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 17, 2015
ComDoc is one of the worst jobs I have had. The culture is so unprofessional and they do not care about their employees. The only thing they care about our themselves and how they can get ahead. They withhold commissions and will change your job whenever they feel like it. Very few people are happy with their roles, thus the office work environment is very toxic. They also do not value women who want to have a family. I would not recommend my worst enemy to work their.
Cons
everything
Field Service of HP printers at customer locations.
Field Service Representative/Lead Tech (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Field service repair of HP printers at customer locations, primarily within Central Ohio area.
Schedule repairs with customers via phone calls prior to arrival to assess the problem and possibly resolve problem via phone. Preventative maintenance and repair of printers, tracking of parts inventory within own company vehicle. Provide technical support to other technicians on printers. Perform regular maintenance and upkeep of company vehicle.
Pros
company van
Cons
plenty of work currently
Enjoyable workplace
Delivery Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 29, 2014
Comdoc is an enjoyable place to work. The people that are employed within the company are very friendly and are eager to assist in any way they can to contribute to the overall advancement of the company.
Challenging workplace.
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHFebruary 20, 2014
Good team player atmosphere People worked with very supportive and helped each other with obtaining goals for the department.
Pros
nice area outside for employees to relax.
Cons
healthcare.
Excellent salary, paid vacations, annual bonus
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2013
Excellent managers and co-workers
Good work rewarded by management
Team work
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
some heavy lifting
Not a good work enviroment. Even though we worked on our own.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 27, 2013
ComDoc, initially seemed a good place to work. When they were bought by Global Imaging Systems the Management started becoming adversarial with the technicians. I would start from my home, be at my account by 8:00. Depending on my schedule, my next call could have been in the same town or three counties away. I had accounts in 11 different counties. At least 50% were equipment I was not trained on and had no documentation for. Teamwork amounted to me going to Columbus to help when needed. Vary rarely did I get help from techs working Columbus.
Pros
working on my own.
Cons
hostile work enviroment.
Current Employer Review: Acceptable
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2013
As a Sales Executive a typical work day entails heavy prospecting, meetings with owners of small-to-medium businesses to CEO's of larger corporations, and providing solutions to manage the print needs of ever-changing workplaces.
Pros
gained invaluable selling abilities and increased business acumen.
Outstanding company with opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  OHJuly 24, 2013
The wonderful part of working at ComDoc is that no day is the same. It is a challenging sales position due to the amount of competition but it is rewarding. The people are wonderful, the customers are great, and there are resources available at your disposal.
Pros
freedom and control your income
Cons
na
Typical b2b outside sales type of job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 18, 2013
The company had a great product line but management and organizational changes led to quite a few changes in the sales force.
Great Company, good pay
Senior Accountant Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 12, 2013
it was a great five year run, i made 4 out of 5 president club trips, managment was good. i enjoyed my accounts and loved my territory.
Pros
trips, good money, lots of extra perks
Cons
up late at night doing quotes and proposals
service technician
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 22, 2012
receive and schdule calls for the day. service fix everything from paper jamming to network controllers.
Great Company / Unfortuante Budget cuts
Inside Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Uniontown OhioAugust 22, 2012
Analyzed larger company's to see if they would be a good canidate for our services then set an appt to have our Sales rep stop by and introduce themselves and Com Doc Xerox /Document Solutions.
Pros
gereat people to work with
Cons
department closed due to budget cuts
Fun and relaxed place to work
Delivery and Repair of copy machines (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 30, 2012
Some of the jobs i did i didn't like. However, they trained me on something new everyday getting me ready for better things.