COMDOC

COMDOC Employee Reviews

Horrible Company and Pay
Major Account Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: everything
ComDoc is one of the worst jobs I have had. The culture is so unprofessional and they do not care about their employees. The only thing they care about our themselves and how they can get ahead. They withhold commissions and will change your job whenever they feel like it. Very few people are happy with their roles, thus the office work environment is very toxic. They also do not value women who want to have a family. I would not recommend my worst enemy to work their.
Field Service of HP printers at customer locations.
Field Service Representative/Lead Tech (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: company van
Cons: plenty of work currently
Field service repair of HP printers at customer locations, primarily within Central Ohio area.
Schedule repairs with customers via phone calls prior to arrival to assess the problem and possibly resolve problem via phone. Preventative maintenance and repair of printers, tracking of parts inventory within own company vehicle. Provide technical support to other technicians on printers. Perform regular maintenance and upkeep of company vehicle.
Enjoyable workplace
Delivery Technician (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 29, 2014
Comdoc is an enjoyable place to work. The people that are employed within the company are very friendly and are eager to assist in any way they can to contribute to the overall advancement of the company.
Challenging workplace.
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee), Uniontown, OHFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: nice area outside for employees to relax.
Cons: healthcare.
Good team player atmosphere People worked with very supportive and helped each other with obtaining goals for the department.
Excellent salary, paid vacations, annual bonus
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: some heavy lifting
Excellent managers and co-workers
Good work rewarded by management
Team work
Not a good work enviroment. Even though we worked on our own.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 27, 2013
Pros: working on my own.
Cons: hostile work enviroment.
ComDoc, initially seemed a good place to work. When they were bought by Global Imaging Systems the Management started becoming adversarial with the technicians. I would start from my home, be at my account by 8:00. Depending on my schedule, my next call could have been in the same town or three counties away. I had accounts in 11 different counties. At least 50% were equipment I was not trained on and had no documentation for. Teamwork amounted to me going to Columbus to help when needed. Vary rarely did I get help from techs working Columbus.
Current Employer Review: Acceptable
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: gained invaluable selling abilities and increased business acumen.
As a Sales Executive a typical work day entails heavy prospecting, meetings with owners of small-to-medium businesses to CEO's of larger corporations, and providing solutions to manage the print needs of ever-changing workplaces.
Outstanding company with opportunity
Sales (Current Employee), OHJuly 24, 2013
Pros: freedom and control your income
Cons: na
The wonderful part of working at ComDoc is that no day is the same. It is a challenging sales position due to the amount of competition but it is rewarding. The people are wonderful, the customers are great, and there are resources available at your disposal.
Typical b2b outside sales type of job
Account Executive (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 18, 2013
The company had a great product line but management and organizational changes led to quite a few changes in the sales force.
Great Company, good pay
Senior Accountant Manager (Former Employee), Akron, OHJune 12, 2013
Pros: trips, good money, lots of extra perks
Cons: up late at night doing quotes and proposals
it was a great five year run, i made 4 out of 5 president club trips, managment was good. i enjoyed my accounts and loved my territory.
service technician
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 22, 2012
receive and schdule calls for the day. service fix everything from paper jamming to network controllers.
Great Company / Unfortuante Budget cuts
Inside Sales Analyst (Former Employee), Uniontown OhioAugust 22, 2012
Pros: gereat people to work with
Cons: department closed due to budget cuts
Analyzed larger company's to see if they would be a good canidate for our services then set an appt to have our Sales rep stop by and introduce themselves and Com Doc Xerox /Document Solutions.
Fun and relaxed place to work
Delivery and Repair of copy machines (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 30, 2012
Some of the jobs i did i didn't like. However, they trained me on something new everyday getting me ready for better things.

About COMDOC

In a nutshell we are: Helping businesses thrive through the intelligent deployment of business technology, services and incredibly-awesome – Read more

COMDOC Salaries