Comedy Central

Comedy Central Employer Reviews

As hilarious a place to work as you imagine it would be
News Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2014
I had the privilege of working with some of the smartest, sharpest, FUNNIEST people I have ever met (or WILL ever meet) in my life. A wonderful three years at Comedy Central.
Excellent organization to work for
Contract Manager, Business & Legal Affairs (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CANovember 9, 2013
Pros: free coffee, bagel day, celebrity sightings, an awesome fun and hardworking president.
Cons: my department has a really slow growth and promotion rate
I learned a lot at this company - I've been here for 13 yrs. Its a fun environment, be a good administrator, track rights and options, learned about package commissions, etc., I have had a very valuable experience here. Most enjoyable part of my job is laughing! The people are awesome! I've made life long friends here.
Animation writing
Writer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: hours, creative content
Cons: location, unpaid lunches
Fun show with manageable hours and great guys to work with on both shows. Learning a lot about producing on a budget. Show getting better with each season.
Production assistant for Chappelle's Show (Comedy Central)
Production Assistant for "Chappelle's Show" (Former Employee), NYCApril 21, 2013
Pros: funny and enjoyable, seeing work done on national tv
Cons: long hours, show was cancelled after a few seasons
Great place & team. Ran errands, delivery of VIP materials to and from set, on-set assistance and driving of talent to and from set locations.
Fun Workplace and Interesting Tasks
Development and Production Intern (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAApril 18, 2013
I loved interning for Comedy Central. Reading scripts was a big aspect of the job which was interesting and entertaining. Overall the people in office were nice and fun to work with.
Fun place to work, great experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2011
When working here, the people couldn't be nicer, the job was tons of fun and I was treated very well.