This is a great chance to work in a customer service environment and gain administrative skills. Perfect opportunity for someone who loves a busy work environment. This is a full time position
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone, transferring calls, using the intercom
- Greet and assist customers in the office with leftovers, deliveries, payments, etc.
- Accept and log deliveries (UPS, Fed Ex, customers, etc.)
- File paperwork
- Assist with fulfillment on occasion
- Make copies
- General office tasks
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must have the ability to work independently and productively. Must take initiative.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must be detail/task oriented
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must have good computer skills and be knowledgeable in Microsoft office applications and Windows operating systems.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and punctual.