At Comerica Bank, it's about you! Your ideas, spirit, vision and motivation - the great things you have to share are the things we value at Comerica. When you are here, you're encouraged to use your talents to help our customers, communities, shareholders and employees all achieve success. We encourage everyone to embrace the core values that have empowered us for 165 years - agility, collaboration, integrity, customer-centricity, excellence, involvement and diversity. Putting these ideas into action, we can realize our goals and so much more.
55 salaries reported
$29,937 per year
20 salaries reported
$26,856 per year
35 salaries reported
$100,703 per year
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica’s nearly 8,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $73.0 billion at December 31, 2016.
Fast Facts on Comerica:
• Among the 25 largest U.S. financial holding companies (as of 9/30/16)
• Located in seven of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.: Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose
• #2 pre-paid commercial card issuer
• 457 U.S. banking centers (as of 12/31/16)
• Highest concentration of C&I loans among the top 25 U.S. financial holding companies (as of 9/30/16)
• Among the DiversityInc® top 10 regional companies for diversity
Visit Comerica's Facebook page at facebook.com/ComericaCares or on Twitter at @ComericaCares for more information on how Comerica is making a positive difference in the communities it serves.
Comerica's chief economist, Robert Dye, provides economic research, commentary and analysis. You can follow him on Twitter at @Comerica_Econ
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity. – less