Comerica Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Good benefits
Chief Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIAugust 21, 2016
Comerica has good benefits and a long tenured workforce. The PTO bank is exceptional and most people are excellent to work with. Operations are held in Michigan, Texas, Florida and California.
Business, Business, Business!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 18, 2016
Typically in the bank its all business. You're dealing with people money, and we all know people don't play about their money. The management was supportive and worked around my school schedule. The most enjoyable part was building relationships with customers and businesses that visit the bank frequently.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIAugust 11, 2016
Great place to work . You're able to buy one week of vacation if your full-time there .you're able to bid out and move around to other departments also which is a great benefit
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Great health care, benefits
happy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Commerce, MIAugust 9, 2016
I am very happy with comerica bank i am just moving out of the state. It is a great company to work for. The benefits are great. Everyone is very helpful. Management is great
Wealth Advisor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 9, 2016
I enjoying working for this company. They have great goals and great management. I have not been with the company long but I enjoy working here. Great flexibility.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Training is
Business Bank based in Dallas
Banking Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 8, 2016
Comerica has a long history of helping business owners find solutions to their financial struggles. An average day includes not only working my team within the banking center, but also doing outside business development.
Great team to work with
eCommerce Administrator/ Officer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 4, 2016
Great company to work for especially the team. Great work-life balance and flexibility. I learned a great deal working for Comerica which includes analytical skills as well as excel.
iOS Mobile Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 3, 2016
Very good management and friendly workers.It's good place to learn subject and new things.Senior employees helps to me learning the subject.
Productive, diversity, fun
Sales Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2016
Working at Comerica was a great experience. I was able to interact with a large company that was big when it came to diversity. I was very fortunate to have an amazing manager that coached me to improve my management skills daily. Everyday at Comerica I learned something new whether it was through a customer, or caching a team member. What I enjoyed the most was helping my team become successful and seeing them improve in areas of opportunities they might have had. I enjoy going above and beyond not only for my customers, but co-workers as well.
It was a job.
Legal Researcher (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 26, 2016
I worked there many years ago and in various departments of bank. I have learned since my employment no longer a Michigan base company bank. Now in Texas.
Intense sales focused culture
Banking Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2016
Intense sales focus culture. Need more focus on employees and improving technology. Technology is outdated. Great compensation plan.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Outdated technology
No Comment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJuly 16, 2016
Nothing else to say, just sick of seeing the company name when I am searching for a new career. I have nothing more to add, Good bye.
Professional work environment
Talent Acquisition Consultant II (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 12, 2016
I work with Awesome co workers! Everyone I work with is very nice and genuine. The hardest part of the job is certain positions are very hard to find talent. The best part of the job is finding the right talent!
Enjoyed working there
Institutional Trust / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 5, 2016
Various positions, from Teller to Business Analyst
Left position for job advancement
Teller, working with customers transactions
Group Leader, My Group processed Auto Loans from Calif, Texas, and Michigan
Worked in Cash vault, handling cash shipments to and from Branches, and Federal Reserve.
Great work culture
Assistant Banking Center Manager - Retail Banking (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 4, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job are my clients.

The hardest part of my job is minimum to no walk-ins, 98% of the business comes from existing clients, cold calling and canvasing.
Pros
Client Quality
Cons
Hard branch, no walk-ins
Productive place
Data Integration-Lead (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 2, 2016
This is a good place to work and they have a good work-life balance.
Management was very understanding and supportive. A typical day at work includes challenging tasks and interaction with business which keeps things interesting.
Pros
Team outings
Cons
salary
CSR Daily Duties
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAJuly 1, 2016
Daily tasks of open and closing operations
Learned how to work cooperatively and efficiently
Management was hardly helpful
Great coworkers
Hardest was problem solving for customer issues
Comerca is a good bank
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 24, 2016
looking for prospects businesses to establish a relationship with the bank either by deposit or credit facilities.
Management is more of old style , not flexible.
co-worker and work environment is pleasant
Pros
close by
Cons
salary, Comp
Sales driven company
Online Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2016
I for the most part enjoyed getting to know the team that I worked with. This job & company is totally sales driven & does not focus on the customer service that they provide. I at times witnessed reps being extremely rude to the customers but because they were one of the ones who made their monthly goal, it seemed to be okay with management. This company does not care for their employees, only that those that they employ are there regardless of health/family situations that may arise. After suddenly losing a family I was basically told that that member of my family didn't matter because he was not immediate. I also had to have an emergency surgery procedure & received constant calls regarding the job after they were already notified of what was going on. Once I returned, after I explained that my doctor was booked to capacity. I was told that my follow up appointment needed to be scheduled outside of my work schedule because my personal issues had nothing to do nothing with comerica.
Pros
There are none
Cons
You are a sales opportunity to this company, Nothing more! SALE SALE SALE!
Good learning experience.
RETAIL PERSONAL BANKER (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 14, 2016
Lowest paid financial institution. I learned a lot about banking when I started working for this company, I credit it all to the Assistant Managers.