Comex Group Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoy working here.
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 15, 2013
The hardest part of the job is selling. The most enjoyable part of the job is working hard to succeed, the people, and the experience of it all. I've learned I can accomplish anything I put my heart into.
Pros
ability to outline your day
Cons
road warrior
Low pay lots of work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Las vegasAugust 9, 2013
Had to deliver products to job sites old beat up equipment and bad management. People in sales look down at you like you're nobody and the managers who try to fix things get shot down. Or fired!!!! Only work here if you or already looking for something else.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
just about everything
hard work
Hazmat Coordinator / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 15, 2013
its a demanding job for the little pay long hours in the summer short in the winter
Back stabbing
Shipping Supervisor, order selection (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CoApril 15, 2013
I have recently witnessed as co-workers have satatoged the career of another co-worker, and have done so with great pride. It appears as if HR and Management turn a deaf ear to better welfare of the group and cater to the individule. I am definately watching my back and those around me since the rumor mill is taken as fact and the facts dismissed, so that I don't follow the same path.
Pros
many, many promises...a pay check
Cons
morale!
Not an enjoyable experience.
Distribution/Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CioMarch 26, 2013
Disfunctional at best, departmentally unconnected, upper management out of touch with the operations of the company.
Pros
Cons
++++
Productive Stable Work Environment
Credit Representative II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2012
Great set of people to work with. All employees are team oriented and the company has great family morals.
Pros
teamwork, friendly employees
Cons
poor computer programing