Comex Group

Comex Group Employer Reviews

I enjoy working here.
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 15, 2013
Pros: ability to outline your day
Cons: road warrior
The hardest part of the job is selling. The most enjoyable part of the job is working hard to succeed, the people, and the experience of it all. I've learned I can accomplish anything I put my heart into.
Low pay lots of work
Driver (Former Employee), Las vegasAugust 9, 2013
Pros: weekends off
Cons: just about everything
Had to deliver products to job sites old beat up equipment and bad management. People in sales look down at you like you're nobody and the managers who try to fix things get shot down. Or fired!!!! Only work here if you or already looking for something else.
hard work
Hazmat Coordinator / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Aurora, COApril 15, 2013
its a demanding job for the little pay long hours in the summer short in the winter
BACK STABBING
Shipping Supervisor, order selection (Current Employee), Aurora, CoApril 15, 2013
Pros: many, many promises...a pay check
Cons: morale!
I have recently witnessed as co-workers have satatoged the career of another co-worker, and have done so with great pride. It appears as if HR and Management turn a deaf ear to better welfare of the group and cater to the individule. I am definately watching my back and those around me since the rumor mill is taken as fact and the facts dismissed, so – more... that I don't follow the same path. – less
Not an enjoyable experience.
Distribution/Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee), Aurora, CioMarch 26, 2013
Pros: 0
Cons: ++++
Disfunctional at best, departmentally unconnected, upper management out of touch with the operations of the company.
Productive, highly challenging
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), San Juan del Río, Queretaro, MexicoMarch 15, 2013
Pros: decision making freedom. general manager support
Cons: no hhrr staff.
Implemented the Career and long-term succession plans. Replacement grid planning (HRP Process)
Staff hiring and recruitment at all organizational levels.
Workforce administration / shifts policies and procedures.
Structured the payroll area. Social Security, taxes compliance.
Union relations
Legal issues: Labor Ministry, collective contract negotiations.
Social – more... event organization for employees
Measurement and improvement of organizational climate
Establishment of competencies program
Retention strategies based on total compensation. Designed and implemented the commissions program for sales staff based on objectives achievement in volume and price.
Developed and administrated “Performance evaluation” based on objective accomplishment. – less
Productive Stable Work Environment
Credit Representative II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2012
Pros: teamwork, friendly employees
Cons: poor computer programing
Great set of people to work with. All employees are team oriented and the company has great family morals.