ComForcare Senior Services

ComForcare Senior Services Employee Reviews

A fun work place.
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Stanton, MIJanuary 16, 2015
My typical day at work was caring for people. The hardest part was all of the driving.
Great Company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 14, 2015
Good people and company to work for. They will make sure the employees are taken care of.
terrible place to work they dont care about their employees or clients
CNA (Former Employee), middleton wiJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: i met two great clients
Cons: management sucks
I was sent to so many FILTHY homes that I was suppose to clean. I'm not a maid. I requested not to work around pets (only request I ever made) they still sent me to homes with them. They never answer the phones in the office and they ignore emails if its not something they want to here. Just put in my resignation today. Very unorganized company.
Love it
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJanuary 5, 2015
Very friendly and kind staff. Work with you on anything you don't understand or need help with
Loved working with people
Caregiver (Former Employee), Fremont, MIDecember 8, 2014
Pros: worked around college classes
Cons: short shifts/lack of hours
I loved my job, I have a great client to work for. I enjoyed every moment of it. Being able to help someone help themselves live life is a great feeling.
CNA
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Saint Clair Shores, MIDecember 3, 2014
Pros: clients are scose to home
Cons: office manager has no integrity...
Clients are great, no complaints there. However, the long term clients are improperly handled by the scheduler/office manager. Its one thing to mistreat the cna/hha's staff on a continual basis, forcing employees to take shifts due to Office Manager/schedulers many, many incompetent mishaps, but its another thing to deny clients' their preferable staff that work along side them in their own home! The owner of ComForCare in St.Clair Shores should address the integrity of the Office manager and be more attentive to the needs of the clients if not the staff!
I work independently in a private resident.
LVN RETIRED (Current Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 1, 2014
Pros: i work part-time a four hour shift, no lunches.
Cons: i sit a lot with my client, when my client goes to sleep is when i take a short break.
I enjoy my job because I can interact with my client. My client has memory issues but can communicate. There are times the talking makes sense. The family relies on me for interactions with other professionals who assess my client. They feel that I am an important part to my clients daily activities,and can give pertinent information to any on going care that may be needed.
Ok for a part time job
Companion (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 11, 2014
Lack of management, hours were not consistent. The patients were great to work with and great to get to know. It was a great experience to learn from the care that I gave.
A very organized organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Danbury, CTOctober 1, 2014
Pros: always on my toes
was a good place to work, I learned many things from being employed some steps I didn't have even in school.
Good Company
Caregiver (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2014
I worked here as an intern and felt as though I was part of the team.
Helpful and always there to answer any questions and concerns.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Adrian, MISeptember 7, 2014
Management is super helpful and open to answer any questions. They also work with the employee's schedule to make sure that they gets enough hours.
There are much better places to invest your time, expertise and experience.
Marketing and Community Liaison (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: gluten-free parties
Cons: i didn't feel the love. they still owe me for a couple of intakes.
I learned that interests and related concerns outside of this non-medical home care service are more important than cultivating a strong work culture and team approach and that expanding the scope of service was not a priority. Status quo is the order of the day.

Medicaid referrals were routinely declined for my territory and there was no sufficient investment of time and resources to develop lasting relationships with provider contacts. There is a closed management mindset that is unaccountably and frustratingly detached from the needs of the business, that is full of limited, derivative ideas and septic with a pettiness that seemed to infect many aspects of the job.

There was little encouragement for continuing education and marketing skills development, no guidance nor incentives for job advancement, and the ComForcare corporate computer modules and documentation programs were pedestrian at best and were not deeply relevant in clinical terms.

I think I was hired because of favorable omens derived from crystal power and astrological charts. I made only stiff acquaintances with management and there seems to be some very brittle personal sensitivities.

Regrettably, I cannot with clear conscience recommend this company to anyone. I saw great potential there and was optimistic about future gains. My vision isn't what it used to be.
A home to home work place
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Rome, GAAugust 27, 2014
You go to peoples homes an give them help with things such as cleaning , cooking, dressing(helping them),
Title- Home Health Aide (Current Employee), West Chester, OHAugust 21, 2014
My days were OK most of the time and the management was great!
Good Company
CNA (Former Employee), Madison, TNAugust 15, 2014
This is a good job if you are able to lift people alone otherwise a good company
hardwork and accomplishment
Caregiver (Current Employee), Middleton, WiAugust 8, 2014
a typical day starts with getting the client cleaned up if necessary. then if they are hungry i cook or make them something to eat. if they need medicine i administer. nights i would put them to bed, as in getting pads or diapers changed, make up their bed to get them into it. sometimes i may have to use a hoyer lift but only if it is needed. i have learned a lot from this job like how to care for elderly. i have learned how to use a hoyer lift, how to balance a check book, how to write a check etc. management is great. sometimes they have a problem with scheduling but other than that they stay on top of everything. i dont really interact with my coworkers because this is an independent job where you go to clients houses and care for them in their own home. it makes them feel more independent. we are just there to help. the hardest part of my job would have to be the lifting. seeing as i am only 18 years old and havent developed all the way yet i would have to say that is the hardest part. the most enjoyable would be getting to see my clients everyday and being able to spend time with someone who i am the only one they see all day.
I do not work in the office
Care Giver (Current Employee), Albany, OR 97322July 17, 2014
Pros: milege compensation could be better
Cons: no benifits
MY disappointment with this employment is,
work shifts are to short for the distance to drive,
and you are not familure with the person needing help.
great company, room to improve and draw more employees
HHA/CNA (Current Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: management and direct deposit
Cons: no raises or advancements, no benefits
Management is great, kind and respectful. love them! worst part is no benefits. typical day is taking care of your assigned clients on your assigned days.
Fun place to work
Cook/CNA (Current Employee), Austin, MNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: n/a
I love my job here it is a great place to work. It has great staff and residents. I have been employed for 6 years now and I absolutely enjoy it.
Comforcare
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2014
Comforcare over all is a good company to work for. I prepare food light housekeeping assist with meds. I liked working with clients very sweet and the company is very understanding.

ComForcare Senior Services Salaries