ComForcare Senior Services Employee Reviews in United States

A Little Unprofessional
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIDecember 22, 2015
Atypical work day would be with a client.
I havent really learned much that i didnt already know.
Management was horrible
I Always Worked Alone.
The Hardest part of the job was the Hoyer Lift.
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Was Getting To Know The Elderly.
Wonderful!
Licensed Practical Nurse/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHDecember 7, 2015
The owner is wonderful. She was awesome to work for and truly loves what she does. She makes sure that each resident is taken care of fully. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for home care, contact this company
Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDNovember 22, 2015
As an Executive assistant. I have learnt patient intake, visit patient and facilitate aid as an home aide. Therefore, I was wearing several hats. I like the environment since I was working alone with minimal supervision. However, limited hours to continue as a full-time employee.
Pros
Meeting with patients
Cons
Unable to continue as full-time
Pay is very bad
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 17, 2015
The owners of this company I worked for have sold out to someone new so I am not sure what the company is like to work for now. However, when I was employed there, the pay was horrible and I got a pay decrease for working an overnight position, below minimum wage.
CNA cares and helping people
Resident Aide/CNA (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 10, 2015
Performed many different tasks for different kinds of patients. Had to do vitals and do showers and cleaning and range of motion and use hoyer lift by self and able to transfer patients per self to chair of beds. Also did tasks if patients needed help with shopping and person needs from store.
Pros
worked around school schedule
Cons
Called in all the time and no other staff to fill in
Fast paced.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MINovember 10, 2015
Depending on position company is fair. The employees go the extra mile for the clients. When help is needed they offer a large amount of support.
Pros
Private duty. One client.
Cons
the pay
Horrible Company
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJNovember 9, 2015
New Owner has made the working for the company unbearable. They constantly change your schedule and then you end up without any hours.
Not a good place to work if you want $$$
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 4, 2015
Never get a raise. Job performance doesn't matter everyone makes the same. Great management here people!! Look elsewhere
Pros
ABOSOLUTELY NONE!!!
Cons
MANAGEMENT SUCKS!!
Networking and Marketing emphasis to create sales.
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILOctober 26, 2015
As an employee for this business, my role was to attend networking events in the area of elderly care. Assist in generating sales for staffing CNA and RN.
Kansas Office Do Not Work For
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 21, 2015
No stable work. Management promises a lot to get you in the door but never follows through with it. Office staff is not friendly. Your just a warm body to do a job for them.
Pros
There is none
Cons
Not set hours and no benefits
work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJOctober 19, 2015
i just started working here so i don't have any real issues besides the locations. They are just too far to travel to for the amount of hours offered.
It was a friendly and caring environment to be in.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanton, MIOctober 12, 2015
A typical day at work was cleaning and providing to others needs. I learned how to be open to any situation, how to show empathy. They had a great management system, we all worked as a team. They taught us how much they cared for people and what we can learn and do to take care of those in need. The hardest part of the job for me was having to say good bye to those you became close to. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting such great people and knowing that I'm there to help them.
Pros
The people I meet
Cons
Driving all over
The office is family to you.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsboro, NCOctober 4, 2015
The owner of this company truly has it together and working with him and the nurse is a pleasure. I have worked as a cna for close to 5 years I wouldn't and couldn't as for a better company !
Pros
wonderful peple to work with
Cons
Like all home health care some times not enough work .
productive and fun and always busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  los angeles caSeptember 22, 2015
this job always kept me on my feet and that is what I liked most about this job and the work enviorment was good also the people was very good people to work with they always helped out in anyway they could they was always on time with everything.
Up and Coming Healthcare with Great Potential
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 14, 2015
Good place to work where the focus is on home care. More freedom than hospital settings with less politics. Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and caregivers is a must. This place really enhances one's customer service skills
Home Care
STNA (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHSeptember 8, 2015
It was okay. Every home care business has its own sort of way of doing things towards employees and clients they make their money from. The lack of health insurance toward the employee is a sad situation. I don't know why anyone would ever hire anyone in any health care position w/o caring about the health of one who serves those in that sort of need.
Growth for advancement
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Mountainside, NJSeptember 3, 2015
This is a great company to work for, they offer many training classes for advancement within the company. They offer great benefits for the family.
Fast paced rewarding place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 23, 2015
Small office that is busy and hectic. Its growing fast. The company truly cares about its clients and the people they serve. They are good to the employees and recognize the importance of their employees but have high expectations as well. There is ample opportunity to learn more if you take advantage. Hardest part of the job is to keep schedules running smoothly the most enjoyable part is seeing clients satisfied.
Pros
Working with elderly
Cons
Working with unexpected situations
A very simple work environment.
Companion (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJAugust 17, 2015
Not really a lot to say about this company. Not a lot of room to expand, not a whole lot of benefits or ways to move up as an employee. Not a lot of support given from the employers and not a huge amount of hours offered.
Cons
No flexible scheduling. have to be certified for most cases.
Had productive days
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Castro Valley, CAAugust 3, 2015
Managers were rude & unfriendly towards staff. Discrimination on some employees. Co-workers easy going for the most part.
Pros
Short working hours
Cons
No free lunch provided

2.8