ComForCare Employee Reviews

Good experience
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 12, 2017
I worked with Comforcare for 10 months. This is a Good company to work.I gained a lot of experience working with their Alzheimer's and Dementia Patient and spending time and providing patient care.
Pros
Off days
Great Clients
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 1, 2017
I was with this company for almost a year. At first I loved it, however, schedules are never set in stone, A LOT of your own gas is used, no gas compensation, very little pay for such long hours. Going back and forth every day between different clients, they will work you 24/7 if you let them. I loved the staff but did not feel appreciated for my hardwork.
What I experience with ComForCare
Home Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  13315 Prospect Rd, Strongsville, OH 44149March 31, 2017
I still work for ComForCare and I find it to be a very warm and welcoming group of individuals who really do have a passion for helping others. It has been very wonderful to be around this group and I hope it stays this way in the future.
Great place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMarch 30, 2017
They are easy to work with, pick own hours and the management is good to work with. I have enjoyed my time working with this company as a certified nurse aide.
nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 27, 2017
the place is fair and decent toward their employees if you are willing to work they will compensate people I enjoyed working their and the people was fair and nice
Pros
relaxed work evironment and people worked together
Cons
short pay
It was good but management could have been better
RA / Personal care work in home (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 27, 2017
I just feel that management could have helped out when clients got hard to deal with with!
Over all my experience was good had a great relationship with my clients and I learned new things everyday
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not having help
Hours were always available.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 24, 2017
My experience at comforcare was my first time interacting with patients with dementia. It was a great experience I loved every client I took care of and providing care to them at the best of my ability was easy.
Cons
No breaks
very good organized agency
Certified nurse assistance /Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 18, 2017
during the day i perform different duty include transferring,lifting, hygiene, shaver assisting with feeding clothing e.c . i have nice management,very pelite co workers.The most enjoyable part of job is communication with patient and companionship .
ComforCare
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OHMarch 13, 2017
The ComForCare I worked for just opened by a couple. I was their first home health aid. They were very easy to work with and were very organized for being fairly new. The only problem was not enough clients so I had to find another job due to lack of hours.
Great company
RN Home Care (Current Employee) –  Stanton, MIMarch 2, 2017
Great owners and staff. Just wish I had more hours! They care about staff and their clients. Nice to be able to have input into your schedule. Direct deposit for bi-weekly paychecks
Pros
Great staff. Ability to arrange own schedule
Cons
Not as many hours desired for RN work
very nice place to work, hated to leave
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New Baltimore, MIMarch 1, 2017
a work day would depend on how many clients I was seeing that day. I would arrive at my first, assist that person with bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, light housekeeping, meal prep, medication reminders, transportation, range of motion, paper work. some days I could be scheduled for up to 3-4 clients a day, repeating this routine again.
Pros
one on one with clients, staff coordinator was excellent
Cons
driving, long days for short hours, ie; out on the road 10 hours, but because of driving between jobs maybe only getting 6
Great for anyone looking to work part time.
CNA/ Homehealth Care Aid (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSFebruary 16, 2017
This job rarely has full time employment. Most clients can only afford part time care, which leaves under 25 hours per week .I currently get 20 hours.
To have a productive workplace everyone has to be busy and everything must be done on time and a fun fashion Manor
HHA (Current Employee) –  Carmel IndianaFebruary 8, 2017
I think being home health aide can giver was the best fit for me because I enjoy taking care of people and their personal needs also I love getting to know different people and cultures
Pros
Only when awarded
Cons
Short breaks range from 15 to 10 minutes
Non personable management
HHA (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHFebruary 4, 2017
Worked at the location in Strongsville. I had difficulty with a client, but instead of working it out and getting another case, I was terminated and to add further insult to injury was not paid correctly! I would never, ever recommend Comforcare to anybody.
Pros
nothing positive sorry
Cons
mangagement style
Great Company
cna (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 3, 2017
The owner of the company was always understanding and compassionate to emergencies and other situations that arose. Great work environment.
Productive and Honest workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2017
busy and good.
I learned about their experience
Good management
I enjoyed work with different culture
I don't remember to have a hardest day
I enjoyed everything
n/a
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LAJanuary 30, 2017
I love the clients and the staff the pay was good when they had work for me wish I could still work with them very caring company never had a problem getting payed
Great Job for CNA/Caregivers
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Orinda, CAJanuary 29, 2017
Not much flexibility, but a great start in a healthcare environment. They provide training, and supplies.
Only problem is that there is a lot of commuting from place to place.
Pros
Great clients and training
Cons
commute
Productive work places
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIJanuary 27, 2017
Very flexible and excellent company to work for getting to meet and know More people creating a bond with some of the residents and their families, making sure that everyone is happy
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Shorter breaks
Nice place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 25, 2017
I enjoyed the company, the office management left a sour taste with me. Disrespectful with staff, great with clients though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ComForCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8