ComForCare Employee Reviews

Love my manager and my environment
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 16, 2017
Best job ever very flexible with your schedule.. Managers are amazing.. Hours could be better but over all a very good work environment.. Clients are amazing and so are my coworkers
Love it
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 15, 2017
Its ok to do what you love to do its makes it more comfortable for you and the patient . If I had more then one client I would had stayed. I wish that it could work out but it didn't n yes if was offers to come back I would probably go only with more then one client.
Cons
You. Never really had an lunch break
Really didn't work for them long
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OHDecember 12, 2017
Well I work with just one lady she was so nice she was in wheelchair and so I had to feed her sometime wash .Her clean her wash item in her home. Ride with her to Doctor Appointment.
Stressful job, should be temporary, no benefits or room for growth
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MIDecember 6, 2017
ComForCare is a great job for those who need immediate income. It offers flexible scheduling and a maximum of 40 hours. The downside is that your longevity in the company is dependent on patient care. The patients are seniors, as this company caters to elderly individuals who require delicate care. This company does not offer benefits. They've just implemented a 401K program.
Pros
flexible and convenient
Cons
temporary, no benefits, no paid vacation, no overtime, and no lunch break
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2017
My experience with Comforcare has been great. I've been blessed to meet new people and do what I love to do best and that's helping the elderly. The staff is amazing, easy to get along with and has an open door policy.
This place is a joke
Corporate Office (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 6, 2017
The corporate office is a joke to work for. I never had any work to do and got cut from a lot of the projects I was intended to work on. They get mad at you for not working but then never give you anything to work on. You are literally getting paid to stare at a wall. The environment is uptight and nit picky, to the point you feel like you cannot breathe or be yourself there. It was by far one of the worst jobs I've ever had.
Cons
I enjoy making life easier for clients
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 5, 2017
Prepare meals, light house chores, laundry and medicine reminders. Some clients have needs for personal grooming as in showers, hair and nails. And others may need someone to shop for them or just a companion.
Staff was very easy to work for.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Hartland, WINovember 28, 2017
I found a part time job at ProHealth care but decided to keep one client with ComForCare. I enjoy working for them as they are very pleasant and flexible. I am employed 24 hours per week with ProHealthcare and enjoy a fastpaced environment and patient contact with phone and in person.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
did not give me regular hours
I love it
HHA (Current Employee) –  Exton, PANovember 26, 2017
I enjoy working with this company! They have their flaws just like any other company but it's a great place to work at. Iam around good people and the clients I have are great to work with.
Pros
Nice people, love my clients
Cons
No benifits
Great clients great work hours
Nurse Aid, Clean (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHNovember 17, 2017
Loved working with dofferent people. Great company and standards. Paid mileage. Very easy jobs and is also very convenient. I worked there for 2 years never got a vacation or paid time off at all. The managers were vreat when it came to clients and their care.
I loved it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 16, 2017
The staff was always helpful and answered any and all question that I would have. If I did have an issue they would resolve is ASAP. They were great with working around my school schedule and offered me as many house as i wished. They were amazing. The only reason I don"t work with them now is do to moving out of state.
Brief synopsis of ComforCare
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORNovember 14, 2017
My typical day was visiting Home Health Care client's I had scheduled to be seen throughout the Portland Metropolitan area.

I learned a great deal of different avenues in caring for the client's. I am in their space and dealt differently with each family.

Management was terrific.

Workplace culture was very suitable for working well with each other.

The hardest part of the job was there was not a chance for advancement.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of each clients health and pursuing a successful treatment for them.
Pros
Caring for the client's and working with their families
Cons
No advancement
Home health aide
Aide (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 5, 2017
This was the most enjoyable job. I loved taking care of my elderly ppl. The company pays very low and really never have enough hours to give out. I worked to take care of elderly not the pay.
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDNovember 1, 2017
In a typical day I speak with prospective employees. I explain what the company has to offer and what the hiring guidelines are. I then input their information into our system and email them their credentials. All candidates for employment must pass testing prior to being offered a position. I schedule and conduct orientations twice a month. I do customer surveys. Schedule Assessments and Re- Assessments.
Pros
4 Day work week
Cons
Slow paced
NIce work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MdOctober 31, 2017
Work with cilent for three plus years. A very sweet gentle man we help bring dignoty to his care. Wife sometimes difficult. COmforCare acted on behalf of parties.
Pros
the cilents
Cons
Good bosses but lousy pay
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCOctober 31, 2017
The boss is a good person and lenient with family issues. But they don't pay we'll for traveling to clients and no raises given for hard working employees.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Unless you are willing to work short notice you don't get steady hours
Great place to work for those that value more than pay
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNOctober 30, 2017
Great place to work for those that value more than pay. It is a wonderful feeling to give back to our older adults who have worked so hard to make our world a better place for us.
comforcare
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COOctober 29, 2017
I think comforcare is a really great company to work for. i enjoy working with patients from their homes and i think keeping patients at home is a great thing
Very shady organization!
HHA (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 28, 2017
Very unorganized,short staff low wages didn't want to pay for holidays. Different schedulers every few months . I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company. If your looking for per diem work with no. Benefits this may be the job for you !! High turn over rates and unemployment filed through this company!
Pros
None just part time work
Cons
No health issurance. No paid holidays traveling all over for hours bad schedulers not enough hours
Typical Day
Home Health Aide/ Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 27, 2017
A typical day is helping 1 or 2 patients with whatever assistance needed. You learn everything that a CNA would do in a long term facility. Management is really around unless something happens. The hardest and enjoyable part is dealing with difficult patients, but also enjoyable because you are helping someone who is truly in need of assistance.
Pros
Enjoy meeting patients
Cons
Not knowing patient assistance needs before accepting a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ComForCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8