Comforce Employee Reviews

management
Traveling Coding Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2017
The management staff is not consistent and very hard to reach. The turn over is not something I can handle on a daily basis. One day your boss is this person and the next day another.
Pros
good pay
Cons
staff rotates too much
Great
Outpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2017
I was always busy. I always had work. My co workers are pleasant, I like being able to work from home. Pay was good. Enjoyed working for different clients.
Great Company/Great Manager
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYDecember 31, 2016
I fully enjoyed working with the staff and my manager. Great people. Great company. Due to lack of work they had to let me go.
Wonderful, supportive place to work
Inpatient coder, CCS (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2016
They meet your workplace needs.They are always available with educational, and any other needs. They are truly concerned with making your work day solid and productive.
Pros
Knowledgable staff that reach out to you
Cons
Learn fundamentals of medical coding
Inpatient Coding Specialist, ICD10 (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 23, 2016
Job security is not a main goal. Management changed twice while I was employed for 6 months time frame. You learn how to code patient records using ICD-10 and once you have completed the training session you will have to wait for a contract to pick you up. My training class had maybe 2 people to get picked up out of 15 people. If you do not gain a client you can kiss the job security goodby.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
insurance benefits
Stuck in their ways
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 6, 2016
Not that exciting, older versions of all software, not very innovative. Standard boiler plate recruiting agency. no innovation. No new blood. no new anything.
Great Company
Remote Out Patient Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33607August 8, 2016
Great company to work for Employees are very helpful with any question or problem you might have and are very knowledgeable in ICD10 coding.
Pros
monthly coding round tables for CEU's
Cons
make your own work schedule
They found me a job right away
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 17, 2016
I really liked the person who placed me in the job. She found me exactly the job i was looking for. I would highly recommend them.
Pros
every thing
Cons
This was a great job experiance.
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  AnahiemJune 16, 2016
The work was fun and fulfilling and I worked with a small diverse group that valued my experience and knowledge. I had a lot of work but the environment was easy going and fun. I enjoyed coming to work and getting to know the Craft and managers.
Good place to work, when they have jobs
contract coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2016
Started work in the morning, coded from list sent by client, completed what was sent. Sometimes had to wait for a list. The hardest part was handwritten notes that were hard to read, also some op reports were not as complete as they should be . The nice part was having a good recruiter.
Pros
good recuriter
Cons
healthcare
Easy commute.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2016
Worked 40 hours a week with great people.
Learned French.
Learned alot about aviation and military technology.
Great cafeteria with lunches provided.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Temporary
I was a Contract Service person
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 25, 2016
I retired from BAE Systems, Inc. and agreed to stay on as a contracted service person. Comforce was a company located in Tempe, Az. that BAE Systems worked with to employ people who were contracted service for short periods of time. I only spoke with one person by telephone during the term of my agreement.
Good
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 5, 2016
Many changes with the company but it has a strong reputation and is a great place to work with many new managers.

Benefits: They could be better, great vacation.
pretty good clients to work for
Coding Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2015
Traveling to hospitals was a very good experience with this companies arrangement. Fair pay and when there was assignments at home they were very good.
Pros
travel perks
Cons
sometimes assignments were not what was relayed to you
They don't do their job helping place people for work.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 27, 2015
They don't keep in contact with job seekers and they don't do their job trying to get job seekers interviews or possible hire anywhere. Not good agency at all.
Pros
Cons
They don't do their job helping job seekers.
Fun place to work
Product Acceptance Specialist B (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJuly 20, 2015
Great company to work for. Learned a lot and had fun doing it. Great people to work with. One of my favorite jobs. Would highly recommend this company. Overall great experience there.
Very productive, driven workplace
Billing Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 9, 2015
A typical work day included arriving at work 15 minutes early a cup of tea from the pantry and log-on to computer prior to my required start time and work to adjust bills as supplied by the electronic work que or paper (Hybrid environment). Continually learned new techniques in the billing process to increase productivity. Co-workers were helpful in the learning stages of the job, productivity was key and conversation was kept to a minimum. The job was not hard since I took great notes and therefore asked fewer questions than most. The most enjoyable part of the job was the quiet work environment which allowed you to focus totally on the job.
Pros
Company provided lunch periodically and the break room services such as snacks, accessible refrigerator, coffee, tea and the cleanliness was phenomenal.
Cons
Temporary Assignment
Excellent employer
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 25, 2015
Comforce was great, they use to pay base and commission, no over time, they had flexibility with their employees, excellent management team and great company to work for.
A Great Expeirence...
PeopleSoft Payroll Software Analyst / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMarch 8, 2015
Bright and positive people with incredible talent. Was able to gain valuable work experience while working with a supportive team.
Fun workplace, however we worked very hard and always met our goals.
Tax Researcher II (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Was a nice company to work for. Unfortunately our servicing was sent overseas which eliminated jobs and brought on several layoffs. Enjoyed working with co-workers and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comforce. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval