Comfort Care Employee Reviews

I enjoy cooking,cleaning & helping the older people
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 17, 2017
I love it i always wanted to help older people to find something u enjoy doing & to get paid for it is wonderful ive only been working for a week & a half its a ver nice place to work u meet a lot of knew/nice people
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Dont no
I love the patience I worked for.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Portage, INMay 2, 2017
I love the patient I work for is a very pleasing job. I would love to further my caregiving skills, and stay in caregiving in home health for a very long time if possible.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Brake was nice.
I loved working for this company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJApril 19, 2017
I love to health people who can't help themselves, I had toake sure my patients had their medicine. I also had to make sure they wa's nice and clean and just to keep them company
Pros
I get to help people
Cons
I had to travel to to many different places
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  HrrisburgApril 16, 2017
I love to work with different People from different cutler and background. love to work from different jobs to gene new skills and knowledge and an experience for the for the further.
Pros
free luches
Cons
healthcare
job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 12, 2017
comfort care i loved it was a joy getting to know new people and people you work for are very kind some a handful but dont mind at all cause the happy they will make your day and job
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Almost neglectful
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 1, 2016
I've worked in healthcare for 14 years, and never have ive seen such terrible management as I did working for this company at the time I did work for them. They would let us go without wipes or gloves and exspect us to still care for our clients. For every missed day they would take.25 off your hourly wage each time untill you hit min, wage which honeslty I hardly started out above min. wage, for 3 months. Sorry but This place was terrible. never would I sugest them to anyone rather they put a loved one in for care or for employment.
very comforting
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grosse Pointe, MI 48230July 26, 2016
i loved working the job everyone was nice and enjoyed themselves
employees were great
management was excellent
they really care about there patients and keep a close eye on there employees
Not organized
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAJuly 22, 2016
Management is horrible. The branch manager can't remember stuff from day to day, loses employee paperwork, and nothing is ever his fault. Clients aren't scheduled appropriately to where they are located so there is excessive driving that doesn't need to be done. I DO NOT recommend this employer.
It wasn't the best place to work or the worst
CNA (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 20, 2016
I worked at comfort care for about 4 months. The management is overwhelmed with not enough staff they always have available shifts to pick up. But that also means when your shift is over you may or may not get out at your scheduled time.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
understaffed
No room for growth
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 19, 2016
There was no room for growth in this company. Company turn over was very high and no recognition on a job well done. Help cient with the daily tasks of everyday living
Pros
First shift
Cons
Not enough hours and pay rate
was ok
dst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 18, 2016
I stayed at this job for a total of eight years, it was a decent job.. good benefits the pay was okay...we had to work some major holidays... and a lot of overtime. but it was a ok job
Always Work for ones who want it .
Scheduling & Client Care Coordinator/HHA (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 18, 2015
I feel their may be a middle management problem however for most its never seen and or noticed as many are out of office view.
First PCA experience
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 30, 2015
I was a personal care assistant for a student at my college. I worked with this student to find out my schedule. I mostly helped this client do daily activities that the client could perform for herself. I would also make food for the client and help set up her medication for the week. I worked by myself with the client. The hardest part of the job was match class schedules up. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it wasn't that difficult nor time consuming.
Pros
make own schedule to match client's
Cons
not many hours
most enjoyable part of my job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 28, 2015
best part of my job was working with my husband our team was very strong.we had our ups and downs with the shop but our strong communication was what kept us afloat.
Assistant to the eldery
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIJuly 3, 2015
My typical work day would be to arrive at the patients home and assist them with any daily needs as well as, medical, bathing, change of clothing, cleaning, laundry, and what ever else is assigned.
Great people to work with and fun times
Senior Comfort Care (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 22, 2015
They joy of helping one's in need of medical attention, and providing them care in the comfort of there own homes. Great co workers and all very helpful and supporting team.
Comfort Care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 18, 2015
Was not the best place to work but It was nice meeting individuals and hearing there stories about there past. One thing that was hard about working there is not getting paid enough mileage for all the different houses you had to drive to around town.
Great team atmosphere.
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2015
Run metric reports to measure and compare transportation figures. Work alongside Fleet Supervisor to better gauge vehicle availability and repair estimates.
new company with poor management
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAJanuary 29, 2015
very disorganized, not many patients, 4 employees...very unproffesional
Pros
nice employees
Cons
unprofessional and unorganized
Not too Sure
Homecare Worker (Current Employee) –  minnesotaDecember 30, 2014
I love the clients that I have had at my time here. not many hour and not coincident

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5