Comfort Dental Employee Reviews

Worst expierence ever !!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2017
I applied for this position on april 18 . i did get a call back very quick. The training was minimal the first week and half since its a bearly new clinic. by the end of second week i was treated poorly by Daisy the so called person who was training me. I had the phone snached out of my hand at on point. Yes i wanted the expierence but not at the cost of being mistreated or belittled . Not for no $10 an hour . no thank you
Good General Practice to get experience
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 17, 2017
It's a great place to get a well rounded experience. They do everything procedure wise at a fast pace.
They don't pay very well.
There's not really a sense of management, it's the Doctor that's in charge.
So it's similar to a privately owned office.
Pros
Vacation time earned after a year.
Cons
Short breaks, low pay.
busy, fun, stressful all rolled into one
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 16, 2017
Busy, busy, busy all day long but it was great. Office staff were fun and comical but professional when needed to be as well. Dr's were easy going but you had to be on the ball to keep up with them and make sure that they stay on time with their patients. Dental techs were also great to work with. Overall, it was a good experience with the stress involved
Cons
Short breaks, no downtime, crazy busy all day lomg
Its was a learnable place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 10, 2017
It was fun when it first started,I learned alot from the dentists. There was not really a management team. The workplace was a quiet astomphere. The hardest part of the job was peoples insurance. I enjoyed talked to the patients.
Pros
free lunches when we did a good day
Cons
no benefits
Grewat people to work with
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHMay 6, 2017
Comfort Dental is a great company to work for with opportunity to move up in the company. The Doctors are great and will help in any way possible to make you a better employee
Cons
Unorganized and hectic work environment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLApril 26, 2017
No structure to the work environment. Management is poor and does not give proper direction for workers. Workers are not given the adequate training needed.
Fun place to work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 25, 2017
The comfort dental I extern had only been open for 6 months so everyone was adjusting to new patients and new dentist. I was only there for 5 days everyone was very nice.
pay is commission, some good some days not
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Frederick, COApril 19, 2017
hygiene work is basically accelerated hygiene.can be productive if you see many patients. since ins has $ limits, hygiene is competeing with doctor. you need to be available everyday, all day, to actually make this job pay well. long hours,sometimes no hours, stressful.
Pros
pays well for quadrant scaling
Cons
long hours, commission is hit or miss
Irrational shady doctors
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 19, 2017
A typical day at work includes being yelled at, dealing with grumpy doctors, having passive aggressive coworkers. If you make a slight mistake a doctor is bound to call you stupid in front of patients..
It was a good job starting fresh out of school
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 5, 2017
I learned a lot from comfort dental I am very thankful for the opportunity and the experience I gained from this office. I would recommend this office to have work done.
its okay
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 2, 2017
everyone is nice. Its just fast paced and if youre not use to dental asst quickly it will be a hassle, but if you know most things and experienced you should be able to handle this fast pace environment. The staff is for the most part friendly and understanding. The Dentist are nice and patient as well. Just dont make a habit of forgetting or messing up constantly. Focus and pay attention.
Pros
sometimes free lunches, office parties, fellow coworkers are very nice
Cons
sometimes very short or no breaks, hours varies even if you apply fulltime
Excellent job while in school
Middle Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 29, 2017
Flexible hours for student, fast paced environment, team building, great skills.

This company loves their employees and treats them like their number one customers.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
awesome working enviorments with people who really has a heart to make people feel good.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHMarch 10, 2017
comfort dental was a awesome work place that I was able to develop some dental assisting skills along with being able to apply them in the work place.
Pros
excelent doctors who where willing to teach at any giving moment
work day
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 31, 2017
its ok, very busy, no leadership, small compact space for two receptionists who are bumping into each other at every turn, not enough training time, friendly employees, great clients, never came across anyone who was rude, convenient locations and starting hours. great overtime
Pros
lunch half hour not deducted from pay
Cons
never a set time to close
Great company
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJanuary 13, 2017
I had loved working for Comfort Dental. I had a problem with one of the doctors. That doctor did not like the ideal that I was getting close with the other doctors. Because of that she made it hard for me to work with her.
Productive and profecinal
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COJanuary 1, 2017
Fun work place as well as profecinal. While working here you are able to learn as much as you would like to learn about dentistry.
I love my job
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 25, 2016
I love my job at comfort dental I am very happy there! My managers are so supportive of me! Very grateful for the opportunity!
Billing insurance verification
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puyallup southhillDecember 8, 2016
For the most part a good group of people to work with. Training Very minimal and limited. Main billing allowed to come and go as please no set hours. Lots of personal issues brought to work. Not professional and more of a bill collector attitude. Unwilling to work hours for you in return as you worked for her.
During interview raises are brought up as well as so called bonuses but neither exist. Bonus has never been implimated in the office.
Over all did not learn much but meet some great woman in the office.
Realistically the office would run much smother and moral would be better if they would have someone come in and train in a professional manner that has been doing billing longer then 8 months and also has a billing/verification/authorization/customer service back ground in dental.
Pros
Meet some nice people
Cons
Poor management wrong person in charge
Productive and busy work environment
Registered Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  540 Clay Mathis Mesquite, Tx 75181December 6, 2016
A team oriented work environment with great doctors and staff. This place trained me and got me certified to become a Dental Assistant. They started me off at beginners pay but with my work improvement they gave me generous raises which I really appreciate.
Very friendly work environment. Met the needs of every patient.
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CADecember 3, 2016
At comfort dental i was able to use the skills that I've learn while going to school, also my co-workers were amazing and always showed me if i had trouble doing something one way to try another way which was really helpful. A days work was super fast, making sure the pt was comfortable and assisting the Dr.
What i really loved was at the end of every appointment or new pt no matter how much they didnt feel good or whatever the case was they always left with a smile or a soft hand shake knowing they were tooken care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Dental. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8