COMFORT DENTAL

COMFORT DENTAL Employee Reviews

Friendly people
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 3, 2015
All of the dentists and fellow assistants were very easy to get along with. The location became very hard to get to when we moved further away. I still keep in touch with them.
Busy office All the Time, Great for a first time dental assistant
Expanded-Functions Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Pueblo, COApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunch during Staff meetings, Christmas bonus, 12 day paid vacation days
Cons: Short/no breaks, No incentives, No paid sick days, large staff, No 401k/retirement plan
A typical day of work is a very busy one! In a typical day, from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, we see up to 72 patients a day, which does not include possible walk-ins. Great place to learn all dental procedures for fresh out of school dental assistants, or interns. Be ready to jump in and learn hands-on! The most enjoyable thing is seeing how you make a positive change in people's lives by improving their smile. Its really touching every single time to see them smile and get really excited about it. The hardest part of the job is being so busy that you are not able to get a break. I have learned a lot while working there such as shortcuts, and easier ways to do certain procedures. I have improved in all of my skills all around. Practice makes perfect!
Loved this Place the doctors were great as well as their business.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 2, 2015
Pros: The Schedule was Great
Cons: Not Enough pay.
It was always fast paced, And consistent. I had a great relationship with the doctors, patient's and my Co-workers. The hardest part of my job is seeing a patient leave our office unhappy. (not often).
I enjoyed my job all the way around.
Good place to work with a positive, friendly place to work.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Garland, TXMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: not enough time to get all the patients in for the day because we were short of assistants.
My typical day at work is taking x-rays of patients and doing chair side procedures with the doctor. I cleaned and sterilized the work place and greeted patients in a very polite and kind manner. I learned that you have to be fast pace in every job if you want to get the work done. I most enjoyable part of my job was working with the patients and the hardest part was having so many patients that the charting notes took a long time to record at the end of the day.
Comfort Dental
Full time Receptionist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 10, 2015
I worked 12 hour shifts 3 days a week at Comfort Dental. I worked for four dentists, and there was one Office Manager. I was the front desk receptionist.
Long hours, however I learned a lot
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Gahanna, OHMarch 1, 2015
Because the office is open to all kinds of patients, the experience I gained was very broad. I learned so much about dentistry and patient care and interaction. Some 12 hour shifts, but overall was an enjoyable job.
Very Nice Staff
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJanuary 12, 2015
I loved being able to assist with Doctors and make phone calls to other offices for patient information.
Amazing Doctors To Work For
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Northglenn, COJanuary 5, 2015
Since the day of my interview the doctors have been nothing but amazing towards me.
Even after leaving for maternity, the let me come back with hours that worked for us all! They are such caring and awesome people!
professional and fun place to work
Dental Assistant-Externship (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2015
I was only at Comfort Dental for about a month doing extern hours. The doctors and staff were great, they welcomed me in and right off the bat started putting me to work. The assistance were wonderful and easy to get along with, they've showed me the Do's and Don'ts and helped guide me in the right path. I've learned a lot in such little time. To name a few I've learned how to sterilize the treatment room, dental instruments, charting, 6 months recalls, tooth extractions, root canals, setups, restocking rooms, seating patients, sealants, Xrays and taking vital signs.
The hardest part was memorizing everything in little time, and being in fast pace, once i got the hang of it, it wasn't so bad. I enjoyed working with patients and having them walk out the dental office with a smile.
Productive office with alot of patients.
Greeter (Former Employee), Lakewood, COOctober 24, 2014
Pros: good hours.
Cons: didnt have good benefits.
I'm usually the first one to work so I open the office and make sure that everything is presentable.
Great people.
Lead Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Arvada, COOctober 20, 2014
Pros: staff, hours, location
Cons: cleanliness, patient care, organization
This office had a great staff that made me feel welcome. I would have to say this office was not the right fit for me. Excellence was not the main goal at this office and it was not ideal for. However, it was not the office for me. Looking for a perfect fit, and an office that takes patient care very seriously. Professional. clean and organized is what I strive for.
OK
Dental Assisting (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 20, 2014
I loved my patients they were the best part of my day. I learned that I love todo anything in dentistry. My co-workers were willing to teach me new stuff when I needed help.
Great place to work at
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Arvada, COOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great work atmosphere, culture, flexibility
Cons: not great pay
A typical day at work would be answering the phone, scheduling patients, checking in and out patients, and closing at the end of the day. I learned a great deal of customer service and organization skills. My co-workers were amazing and it was fun getting to know them.
productive in the work place
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), denver, COOctober 13, 2014
the days are very busy and the office does a good job of handling production and treating each patient. I have adjusted to working 12 hour days. My co workers are very intelligent within their field.
Great
Customer Service (Former Employee), Boulder, COSeptember 24, 2014
Great. Busy. Learn on the job, with lots of experience.

Helpful information.
Great coworkers.
Great First Start
Dental Assistant (Practicum) (Current Employee), Grove City, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Comfort Dental was a great place for me to do my externship! i really enjoyed learning and experiencing a day in the life of a dental assistant. I would help with procedures, sterilization, and mounting radiographs.
Fairly productive workplace with fun staff
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: frequent lapses in work, not often busy, no pressure to sell people plans they don't need
Cons: tedious and sometimes boring, a boss that could be easily irritated
A normal day started with figuring out what patients were coming at what time during your shift and then, move along to what patients are in the front office already. I learned quite a bit about HIPPA and how a medical office works. My co-workers were fun and they enjoyed their jobs. We often got to talking on breaks. Though it wasn't the hardest part of the job, the most tedious part was putting stickers on the patient charts for filing.
Newly Opened Office
Dental Assistant (Practicum) (Current Employee), Grove City, OHAugust 15, 2014
The office was newly opened just a few short months before i begun my practicum. Still building patients, also organizing and having additional opp rooms added. The doctors and assistants were polite.
good
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 13, 2014
fun office staff was fun to work with. I enjoy working with the Doctors.
productive
Manager/Supervisor RDA (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 11, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: late nights
great place to start a new career.
learned how to listen to every situation.
I like all my co-works

$9.00 per hour
Dental Front Office Assistant
$18.00 per hour

COMFORT DENTAL Photos

Myself in dental hygiene clinic at the university