Comfort Home Care Employee Reviews

Bullies and Robots
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 3, 2017
This particular agency is a horrible place to work. Definetly not a equal oppurtunity employer. They have favorites they put on extremely good cases. reagardless the experience. Then they have the not so favorite. they bully into taking difficult cases. and staying on that case or else.
Pros
No pros
Cons
You'll be grateful if they ever give you work
quick turnover with staffing
RN (Current Employee) –  Johnston, RISeptember 29, 2017
RN for non-skilled agency. Worked with Medicaid clientsPerform MDS assessments. Admit on to services. Follow up phone
calls as needed. Ordered dme equipment. Administered flu vaccine and ppd to staff per protocol
Pros
flexibility
Cons
salary
Nurse aide/office assistant
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 24, 2017
During my work and time there at the job I use to help with the payroll, help hired employees, assign schedules. Help find clients workers for their family member.
Good place to work. Flexible working schedule. Stressful at times. No room for growth. Hard working with some doctors who do referrals.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MASeptember 12, 2017
Like my schedule. My supervisor is very understanding. I feel threatened and overworked. Salary does not match the work load. There is room for learning but not growth
Pros
flexible
Cons
difficult working with some doctors. Work overload
Fun place to work with the right team
LPN (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 23, 2017
Very flexible job with a great team of nurses. Travel is not one of the pros. I drive quite a bit and they do not pay mileage. Benefits are ok as far as healthcare and dental. Vacation time was just cut and bonuses were done away with. Times are tough but Im sure things will get better
Lots of changes
LPN (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 16, 2017
Not a bad place to work but with all the Masshealth changes visiting nursing has taken a drastic cut in pay and benefits. I would still recommend this company to anyone looking.
Not a job i would recommend
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2017
I stayed at this job because it was convenient and the pay was good. I did not like the work environment at times because there was always something gong on between employees. I came to work not gossip
Pros
location
Cons
work environmet
5 Stars
Home Health Aide and HR (Current Employee) –  West Union, OHJune 12, 2017
Comfort Home Care is an amazing company and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They work with your schedule and are very kind with staff and clients. A typical day at work is personal care for a client such as bathing and oral hygene, you also may cook them food and run errands for them and clean there home. What I have learned from this company is caring for clients is an honor. The workplace is very upbeat and not stressful. Hardest part of the job would be staying busy sometimes. Most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the clients and knowing you are helping.
Pros
Non-Stressful, Nice Office Staff and CEO
Cons
No benefits
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAMay 15, 2017
management is great, all employees are treated fairly and valued. everyone has a voice. there is always an opportunity to learn every day. i enjoy this job so much that i never find myself not wanting to be here
Lpn
LPN (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAApril 27, 2017
excellent company to work for
great pay
caring staff and great team work
short hours and full time pay
rewarding job
compassionate staff
great benefits and pay
Pros
pay
Cons
documentation
Home Care Psych Nursing
Full time RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 23, 2017
Home Care RN's do not get compensated for mileage or overtime. Lengthy daily computerized notes on each visit. Job requires good prioritization skills in this autonomous position.
Great company, employees are treated well and fairly.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 8, 2017
This is a great company to work for. I have enjoyed my time here. Case management is challenging and requires patience and excellent organizational skills. Thankfully there are many other nurses to go to when questions come up. Everyone employed here starts as a field nurse, so the supervisors know first hand what your job entails and are respectful of the work you do.
Pros
Flexible work hours, one on one patient care
Cons
Feeling responsible for your clients even after hours
Visiting Nursing
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 9, 2017
Highly demanding and technical, this company requires nursing to completely case manage in the community. A lot of potential to do some serious good in the community within this company.
Long hours and miles without compensation
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 20, 2017
most of your (8 hr day) will be traveling many miles seeing pts. The documentation required for these visits will take almost as long as your day seeing pts. Then there is reporting to all the disciplines.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
very long hours without compensation d/t salary.
great working environment
Quality Improvement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAJanuary 5, 2017
support for Quality Improvement nurses
learned software system for patient and healthcare
management is wonderful
co-workers are some of the best people I've worked with
hardest part of the job is its not really hard, just repetitive with little change
enjoyed learning systems
Pros
light environment with friendly people
Cons
no area for growth
Nice place to work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHSeptember 17, 2016
Wish they would give me more hours but I really like the environment and the clients as well as staff everyone is really nice and willing to work with you
Great team
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MASeptember 16, 2016
Excellent education department. CEO goes out of his way to provide positive work environment. Salary is fair, equal to other agencies. Good office support. Well stocked supplies.
Working at CHC
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 20, 2016
I enjoy working for this fine establishment, the CEO down to the caregivers are very caring and hardworking. Putting smiles on the clients/residents faces are what matters to us all. A typical day at work consists of bathing, feeding, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and engaging my client in activities of daily living and conversation. I've learned that patience is key and everyone is different; people do things at their own pace, and respect must always be shown and given.
They expect alot without giving
Visiting Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAMarch 10, 2016
As much as I loved what I did, visiting nursing, I couldn't do what they wanted in the time frame they wanted it done. I found it frustrating at the lack of support from management. I loved what I did, this company just wasn't a good fit for me. I know many people who love it!
Very hard company to work for
RESIDENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 2, 2015
I start my day, by getting their morning meal, make sure they take their meds. Assit them with bathing, with picking out their close. Do a little house keeping, make sure the bathroom is clean, dishes washed, floors clean, some days do laundry, what ever my care plan have me to do. We spend some time talking about their night or weekend. I enjoy doing that. Prepare them a snack, lunch, dinner. make sure they are comfortable before I leave.
Pros
the people we take care of
Cons
staffing, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.