Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn United States Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed the varity of people that came in
Manager/Sales (Former Employee), North Sioux City, SDApril 20, 2015
Pros: Meeting people
Cons: No Insurance
Motel was sold so I did move to the Comfort Inn. Between both Motels(same owner) 24 years was enough. Comfort Inn was sold and the new owner was mean and thought he could control all women.
i liked it because i like to clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILApril 17, 2015
I liked it because I like to clean and very good at it . I worked with very good people and they are very helpful.i didn't like because you never knew if u would have a full day.
Great working experience
Front Desk/Guest Services Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, VAApril 17, 2015
Pros: great manager
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work would include assisting guests and checking them in and out of rooms. attending phone calls, working with computer reservation system, booking reservations and billing guests as necessary. I learned how to keep calm in situations where guests were not compliant. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing positive feed back from guests and receiving additional recognition for excellent customer service.
This is a great place to work! Great management team and friendly atmosphere.
Group Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 17, 2015
This is a great place to work! Great management team and friendly atmosphere.This is a great place to work! Great management team and friendly atmosphere.This is a great place to work! Great management team and friendly atmosphere.
MY JOB
Manger Breakfast attendant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 16, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
WORKING AT COMFORT IN WAS GREAT. I WAS THE MANGER AND I WORKED 1000% FOR THAN OTHER TO MAKE SURE THE JOB GOT DONE. I ENJOY MEETING DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
Lovely
Guest Services (Current Employee), Tucker, GAApril 16, 2015
Working here is great! I love everything and everyone. I only want a new job because i need different hours and more money. the pay isnt great! but it helps
Tough, and sepereated working enviornment
Guest Service Clerk (Current Employee), Newark, DEApril 16, 2015
Pros: Discounts on hotel stays, should I ever need one.
Cons: Too much free time, it was not a steady paced place to work, there was not enough work to do, much discrimination.
Working at the comfort Inn and Suites, requires you to be judgemental and not accept people for who they are. It is steady paced working environment with some, intense moments; which i find steady paced to be an OK working environment. Management is very stressful and if your not a judgmental person, they tend to make you feel like less of a person or stupid. Personally i enjoyed my co-workers and i got along with everyone and tried to create a teamwork environment. The hardest part of the job, was trying to please the guest and give them my full attention, while management was there trying to make me give them my attention.Another hard thing was accepting people for who they are, and not automatically judge people before knowing anything about them, when management tries to make me judge people the moment they enter the door, it was quite depressing at times. The most enjoyable part was learning something new as I have never worked in a hotel before, and getting to work with my co-workers who are wonderful people.
productive
Housekeeper/ Assisant Head house keeper (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILApril 13, 2015
Pros: chance for advancement
Cons: hard work
Comfort inn was a very relaxed place to work. Always meeting different types of people. Was very well ran. Could talk to the boss at the time i worked there about anything. They would do what they could to keep clients and workers happy. Co workers were awesome.
GREAT place to work!
Desk Agent (Current Employee), Petoskey, MIApril 11, 2015
Everyone is an absolute joy to work with. It's a very friendly and welcoming enviroment. Aside from co-workers, getting to interact with different typle of people on a daily basis is highly enjoyable.
Cleaning rooms
Housekeeping (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 10, 2015
Cleaning rooms and make less Money everyday.

Coworkers are friendly.

Hardest part is to hear everybody complain about the littlest things.
Owners really don't seem to care about the establishment
Asst Head Housekeeper (Current Employee), Bellville, OHApril 8, 2015
Very unorganized with a lack of leadership and management and absolutely no benefits not even direct deposit of paychecks.
Interesting place to work with the opportunity to meet interesting people
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), 1007 Market Place Drive Edinboro PA 16412April 7, 2015
Works days a Comfort Suites can vary depending on the time of the year. Sumer tends to be the busiest and most hectic. The hardest part of working at the front desk is dealing with the a sold out hotel during the summer.
Truly a great place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILApril 7, 2015
Great energy, thriving work environment. Management and co workers together, a positive force to keep this business going. Customers make the experience even more enjoyable.
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Wytheville, VAApril 6, 2015
The manager was terrific. He was caring and understanding.

The most enjoyable part about the job was the feeling that you get from a job well done.
Working with family
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYApril 6, 2015
I like this job because I worked with my extended family (in laws). I adjusted well to them because I understood them more by working with them.
Night Auditor
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Sandusky, ohioApril 1, 2015
Pros: hours, discounts, easy work
Cons: management, pay
I was a night Auditor, always had something to do and hours always few buy. When higher-ed in i was to work on comfort inn for 3 days and 2 days at comfort suites which was right next door. I was asked to change shifts to an after noon shift for the summer being summers was the busiest time of the year. I accepted only to find out after winter that my switch was a permanent switch. and they higher-ed someone else to take the hours that i was doing. over nights. Management would have full house and only have housekeeping clean minimum rooms that showed reserved for night. availability online says more rooms available so rooms would be booked online with no clean rooms for them to stay
fun workplace.
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Albany, NYApril 1, 2015
Its nice place to work, every costumer is so nice and friendly. You can learn so many good things and new experience by working in such places.
It was a Great job
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Smyrna,GaMarch 31, 2015
I was the morning shift Front desk clerk. I was responsible for checking in/out guest. I also prepared breakfast and coffee for the breakfast bar. Count money when coming in and leaving to balance shift. My most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with the guest.
Productive for the most part. You have your slow days, and you have your busy days.
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Henderson, KYMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Able to meet people from all over
Cons: No Healthcare coverage offered, Half of the year is slow
A typical day for me is checking people in and out, which only last for about a few hours... Then the rest of the day is pretty much slow so you have to find something to do with your spare time.
Something I learned here in this work enviorment is that good customer service is key to this and many other jobs.
All my co-workers pretty much have the same typical type of day as me.
The hardest part of my job is the winter time. Winter is the slowest part of the year here at the hotel. There will be days that MAYBE we will have 3-4 people here staying. So it does get very boring.
Now the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people from different places, hearing peoples life stories, finding out about people. Thats the part i enjoy.
The workplace
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Bluefield, VAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at work was checking in guest, assigning rooms to guest, answering phones and making reservations.
I learned how to do the night audit, I learned how to be a problem solver.
The management here is good, they get the job done.
Co workers are easy to get along with and are a lot like family
the hardest part of the job is the guest not being satisfied with the rooms, or the rate.
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting all the different people that come in.

1 2 3 4 5