Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 2,189 reviews matching the search
Easy place to work.
Suite Attendant (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NEJuly 19, 2017
When you walk in they give you your job duties for the day and you perform them at your own pace as long as you fell within the time requirement for payroll.
Management was very professional and helpful. Observant and kept things fair.
The hardest part of the job was having to help in laundry at the end of the day.
Most enjoyable was coming to work doing my job and leaving.
Pros
Free lunches and breaks.
Cons
Not knowing what duties you would have to perform before coming to work.
Housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJuly 18, 2017
Was like family being there and worked with three of my aunt's as well. Loved being at work no matter how many rooms I had or how long I had to stay only one kid when I started and two more which are twins all girls and they need me!
Pros
Family
A great place to work
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 18, 2017
I enjoyed working at comfort inn, pay was decent as well as hours. i had to leave due to committing myself to school to better my children and myself futures.
Pros
meeting new people
Fun place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2017
I enjoy I working with employer they offered discounts on rooms and the atmosphere was nice and mellow and clean. The customer are great and the company really values employees.
Fun work place
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 18, 2017
awesome staff
greet guest
gust check in and check outs
phone reservations
daily reports
night audit / credit card batches

guest complaints
ticket sales
consent answering phone calls
multi-task
Pros
customer service
Cons
healthcare, security
An overall great place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJuly 17, 2017
The atmosphere is friendly yet professional. I feel like my work is appreciated by managers and coworkers alike. There is definitely a culture of teamwork and cooperation.
Good job
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 17, 2017
Checked in and out guests, answered phone, ran front desk till 12 am by myself..left due to too long of drive at the time..great place to work though.
Working Didn't feel As Though You Where at work.
Housekeeping Manager / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJuly 17, 2017
I enjoyed working with Comfort Suites. They are very caring and would still be with them today if I did not have to leave due to having to get a divorce and having to relocate to Daytona Beach Florida. I worked for Comfort Suites for 5 years. They always put us (the employee) first. But of course you are only as good as your employees. It is like a big family. everyone takes care of everyone. Not just one for themselves. Always a helping hand. Always getting little raises on our checks. Just a wonderful place to work. I moved up from regular housekeeper to running the show. I loved it. I worked so hard and they gave me a chance and rocked it..
Head housekeeping
Head Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILJuly 17, 2017
Unfair wages for work you do wanting room done so fast then get yelled at if you missed something no benefits at all no raises other hotels pay 9.oo this one pays 8.25 get good house keeper some one says something they quit dest clerk stick her nose in house keeping instead working desk
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Same hear nuthing to work for
busy or slow office enviornment
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Jerome, ID 83338July 15, 2017
start your day with much to do, and the rest of the day is either very very busy with tasks or not a lot going on. i learned time management,computer skills as well as the importance of communication. the best part of the job is when you get recognized for all your hard work.
productive work place, keeps you busy, always have things to do
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 15, 2017
i enjoyed my job here always had fun with the girls, went from housekeeper to housekeeper supervisor. the employees always made it a exciting place. the management cared for their employees
An income
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Mercer, PAJuly 14, 2017
You spend a few hours a day cleaning up after people, cleaning their bathrooms, folding laundry and making beds. Management was decent, hours were few and the building was in the process of falling apart. If you don't mind cleaning up after slobs then its a decent place to earn money, with occasional tips from guests.
Pros
Free coffee, and occasional tips
Cons
Short hours, physically demanding
No AC, Bed Bugs, Rude GM, Stuff Always breaking
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Corinth, TXJuly 14, 2017
This place has bed bags, roaches in the kitchen, rude general manager, no communication between staff and management unless something goes wrong. AC stays on 81 so they have fans in breakfast room and behind desk. Pay sucks, front desk and night auditor are required to do laundry and fix things.
Pros
Work with school schedule
Cons
No lunchs, hot climate, bugs, laundry, rude manager
Great learning experience
Executive Housekeeper/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2017
Management is great they will help you to grow.Great place to work. Great benefit with health,dental and life insurance.
Completed renovation in 2009 and place is looking great now!!
Not a very good place to work
Maintenence, Laundry Aid and Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHJuly 14, 2017
It is a very unorganized, nobody does their job right, very stressful. I am ready to leave the headache. I want to take after my dad and become a security officer. Comfort Inn isn't all bad, just don't want to deal with all the drama
Pros
Great Money
Cons
Very poorly organized
Boring
Desk clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport, TNJuly 14, 2017
The manager there don't ever give you a schedule. she just calls the morning she needs you. They expect you to do every ones job. They don't ever keep employees they have a new one every 2 months.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No schedule
Hotel
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2017
Love working with the staff and guest, big hotel private owner, no security, I worked the over night shift alone could very scary sometime. Management could've been better. Hardest thing was when I got robbed while I was working alone, and having no insurance
Pros
Discounted rooms, flexible policy
Cons
No security, no room to grow
Okay
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 14, 2017
It was a good job, but management was not ever around leaving a lot of unnecessary duties on me. Although I gained a lot of knowledge regarding hospitality.
Safe
Receptionist/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJuly 13, 2017
I worked here and didn't have many problems with the other employees. I would just make sure you do your part and be reliable. The rest will play out on it's own
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad management
I loved the people I got to meet.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 13, 2017
The responsibility that is given to ensure peoples happiness definitely was nice, I always saw something new each day. Management was half and half, front-desk management was amazing, other manager was harder and didn't really have much hands on with issues. Sadly I felt favoritism was a role and that was a major con with this position. The hardest part of my job was definitely lack of help at the Front Desk, I watched it alone majority of the time working there (which became easier in time). The scheduling was rather wonky as well, which affected my rides as well.
Pros
Some Gifts, Happy Smiles from some
Cons
Messy Schedule, management favorite