Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 2,336 reviews matching the search
Great place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 20, 2017
Good place for advanced . Great people there competitive pay great patrons relaxed work I enjoyed working with comfort Inn they helped me in my time in need .
OK workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dimondale, MISeptember 20, 2017
Comfort-Inn was a great learning experience for me. I was able to learn tricks to doing laundry and making beds. It was a very demanding job, but good at the same time.
Pros
good people
Cons
no set schedule
Very low pay.
Housekeeper, Maid (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYSeptember 19, 2017
Back breaking job. No benefits. No full time hours. Very low pay for a back breaking job. Not a job I would recommend to anyone for the pay that youget.
house keeping
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Wilton, MESeptember 18, 2017
was not a very friendly place to work. would give your hours to new hires and not tell you why you wasn't given the hours. would say that they was going to do one thing and not go thru with it
breakfast server
BREAKFAST SERVER (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INSeptember 18, 2017
As a breakafast server, I serve breakfast to guests from certain times on certain days. Weekends are more on the busier side of the week with events or vacations from customers.
Pros
meet new people, free food
Cons
rude/messy customers, low pay
Nice place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 18, 2017
I really liked working here. The General Manager is really laid back and great to work for. This location has a lot of repeat guest which allows you to get to know the guest better.
Cons
It was a friendly enivoment and the stuff was nice
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MDSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working there the hours were reasonable bit some days it would get every busy and heckitc but other than that the enivoment was relaxing. The consumers liked that the stuff was nice and reasonable with them also the prices for rooms were pretty cheap.
Pros
Exelent service
Cons
Rude consumers
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 17, 2017
A manager by the name of Lindsey was extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. Texting employees all ours of the night being rude and condescending!
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Sad staff, under staffed, poor management
Good people to work with both management and employees.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCSeptember 17, 2017
Management and employee relations were professional.I enjoyed working at comfort inn. I just had a run of bad luck or I would still be working at comfort inn.They really did make me feel comfortable.
Pros
Everybody was courteous and friendly
Cons
Low pay
Nice people to work for
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, VASeptember 16, 2017
Once settled in the Comfort Inn is a nice place to work for. People are friendly and the work pace is balanced. Problems are wages and benefits. Wages are low and there is no health insurance or retirement plans
A good place to work
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTSeptember 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at Comfort Inn. It was a good job. I would recommend working there to others. They slow down in the fall and winter with not so many bookings.
stressful environment
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, NCSeptember 15, 2017
A typical day would include me coming in to get housekeeping boards made, having morning meeting, helping strip rooms, checking clean/vacant rooms, helping out in the rooms, bringing the housekeepers things they needed(if any) putting rooms into the system, updating the system with clean/vacant rooms, bringing housekeeping supplies to the linen close as needed ect.
I have learned to multi task and to be a great leader, increased my skills of leadership and communication. I have learned to push and help my team. There isn't anything that i find hard about my job. I enjoy doing my job. I love to be a leader and guide a team. I like having many jobs as i like to stay busy and not stationary while i am at work!
Cons
no benefits
I worked at Comfort Suites, Cullman
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 15, 2017
Comfort Suites, Cullman is a good place to work. You must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays, which would be challenging for a single parent.
Not the best atmosphere
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 15, 2017
Answer switchboard, greet and check in/out guests, customer service by helping guests find attractions while they are in town, helped housekeeping when needed.
Comfort Inn
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PASeptember 15, 2017
Awesome place to work and getting to experience all of the different guests that walked into the lobby. Manager was awesome to work with and was very understanding with any of the guests concerns or problems.
front desk clerk
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Huron, OHSeptember 14, 2017
check in/out guests, laundry and cleaning of common areas. keep an eye on pool and guest using it. guest needs with extra towles and pillows etc. walk in requests on weekends with park guests on phone checking available rooms
Pros
busy time went by quickly
Cons
worked alone majority of the time
Relaxed great atmosphere.
Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COSeptember 13, 2017
Calm quiet work environment. Great place to work if you love working at a hotel and have great customer service. Overall I loved my job and enjoyed learning new skils.
Pros
Have time to get all your work done. And anything extra you would like to accomplish.
Cons
Could get borning if you dont keep yourself busy.
No advancement at all
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDSeptember 13, 2017
You'll never go anywhere with cheap owners. I want to advance in my job, I refuse to be stuck in a minimal position when I know I can be a very good manager.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no lunch break, n communication between coworkers.
An ok place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 11, 2017
They really didn't need me when they hired me so I just went any way not knowing when will be my last day? When that day came I was not even mad for what
Pros
I got free lunch once
Cons
No breaks really
Easy job low pay
Shuttle Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2017
I would drive passenger to and from the hotel and airport. I would greet the passengers as they enter and leave the vehicle. The management was nice and the job easy. The pay was low.