Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 2,004 reviews matching the search
Best job I have ever had. Owners are amazing people!
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Worland, WYApril 24, 2017
I worked for the company almost 10 years. I loved the staff, and owners. I loved working with the public. I made many of friends thanks to this job. I loved meeting new people every day.
productive and challenging
Manager (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 24, 2017
At first going to work were worth looking for, through out the years it got boring and tiresome, due to I were over worked and under paid, co workers coming in late on a daily basis, not getting paid for it, worked five years straight without any vacation time or benefits, worked sick because I couldn't afford health care or time off, the most enjoyable part about the job were the guest only
Pros
discounts on hotel stays
Cons
no benefits
Vibrant
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTApril 23, 2017
This hotel was a very busy hotel, so I was always very busy. We were in a busy area with lots of traffic. I enjoyed my staff because it was very diverse. The owner was a simple, but nice man.
Unorganized
executive housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAApril 23, 2017
The company was very disorganized. Staff calling off all the time and double work was always expected. Very hard to maintain good customer service..
Absolutely no real management,constant fear of boss.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 20, 2017
Absolutely horrid place to work. The owner is a sexist. Your also constantly being watched on the camera. You have to be afraid to sit for 5 minutes in an 8 hour shift. They will do nothing to fix up the hotel. So people are always upset and yelling. It's a ball of drama and constant fear of losing your job.
Pros
Meet cool new people nothing else.
Cons
Everything else.
Comfort Inn
Front Desk Agent (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 18, 2017
Employees were great! The establishment was ok....lots of cosmetic problems that went untreated. It was mainly a place for the construction workers to crash while working in town. If that tells you anything.
Its always who you knew...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2017
Mostly customer service a must.
Standing a lot and customer service on the phone
Knowing about the city you live in, to tell the customers whom stay there about Miami, FL.
Pros
a job
Cons
lots of inner circle type
Enjoyed my work enviroment. Very busy. Loved my employese
HOUSE KEEPER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 17, 2017
Busy atmosphere, dependable, hard worker. Enjoyed my job. I trained and checked rooms of other co workers. Stayed over just to get the job done. Great over all
Slow paced and fast learning.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 17, 2017
During the night shift you run the hotel alone. My duties included but weren't limited to checking people in and checking people out, handling money and personal info, and making breakfast and coffee each morning and washing linen as needed.
Pros
Free breakfast, freedom, breaks when appropriate.
Cons
No healthcare, hectic schedule sometimes.
Kind of Slow paced
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, TXApril 16, 2017
It Was almost too comfortable of a job. I am Used to hard work, and I Was always done with my workloads earlier than the other housekeepers. I did however still enjoy the job.
Positive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, MIApril 15, 2017
Positive and fun workplace customer service is great I loved making the reservations and meeting new people from all over the world enjoyed the work and I enjoyed the customers and I loved my job
Pros
Discount on hotel rooms
Cons
there was no health coverage
Decent Place to Work
Breakfast Attendant/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 15, 2017
The work is easy and I love doing housekeeping. I was promoted to the assistant housekeeper after being at the hotel for a couple months. The management is decent but staff is under appreciated and not paid enough. The hardest part of the job is when we have a lot of rooms and are understaffed, but we get through it. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to guests and getting to know them and the regulars. A typical day at work is always cleaning rooms and bathrooms under the housekeeping guidelines. A typical day in breakfast is making sure the food is stocked for guests and assist them in any way I can. The hardest part of breakfast is when we have a lot of guests because our breakfast room isn't big and the guests get very upset that there isn't enough room for everyone sometimes.
Pros
Good Benefits, Talking and getting to know guests/regulars
Harkworking and productive work environment
Hotel Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 14, 2017
You get to meet a lot of people from different countries.
The job is all around easy unless you are a housekeeper.
Throughout the day u can listen to music.
Everyone gets along but lately there has been a lot of drama
Cons
No healthcare
Mostly calm place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Farmville, VAApril 13, 2017
Comfort Inn was an okay place to work. My co-workers were mostly friendly and helpful. However, I worked the 3-11pm shift and I worked it alone which can be a little uncomfortable at night. It was difficult to have help at night due to no one else being there until the next shift came in.
Pros
Plenty of down time.
Cons
The busy spots could be slightly overwhelming
Fun place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXApril 13, 2017
Each day starts with providing breakfast for patrons. Then there was the checkout process where you can meet a lot of interesting people. This is a customer service position that has direct customer contact as well as phone communication.
Business and casual workplace
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2017
I've been working as an Guest Services professional for over ten years. Working in the hotel industry I greet all of my guest in a friendly matter.I am able to check-in my guest in an timely matter handling high volume of calls along with balance all transactions for the day.
Pros
If you are in school working an hotel you are able to study on down or slow time
Cons
no benefits or healthcare
good people to work with
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAApril 11, 2017
i loved working as a front desk associate but not something id do for the rest of my life. the people were great, it was a great work place and it was mellow
Good
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 11, 2017
Very good work place it was a good distance from my house so the driving took a lot and getting kids to and from school was a lot on me as a single mother at the time
Night Audit
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, LAApril 11, 2017
Was able to learn a lot about customer service and billing. Was a joy to help customer on a daily basis. Was nice seeing people who travel to our town and was interested about our history.
Pros
Meeting new people
unorganized
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAApril 10, 2017
When I worked here it was very unorganized. Wouldn't recommend this. I don't mind the cleaning but the way things were done were unorganized. Management was unorganized as well. Couldn't keep original management. Was under paid. other housekeepers would steal tips ETC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8