Comfort Inn
1,097 reviews

Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Uncomfortable
Banquet Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson Creek, WIAugust 3, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: Lack of team work, major favoratism
The best thing about this job was working with the clients to ensure their event was exactly what they wanted, and then executing the events and having the customers blown away. I would still be employed here if it wasn't for the shady management who plays favorites and creates drama!
Good work environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Monroe, MIAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Got rooms at a discounted rate
Cons: Had to clean up very unsanitary rooms at times
Enjoyed my work and had great coworkers who were helpful and willing to help out other coworkers to get the work done. We worked great as a team and had positive and understanding management.
a very great work place
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: love coming to work everyday
Cons: really didnt have any
I came in as I young lady starting her first job left a woman that got to learn every field there was to offer I cross training for this hotel .had lots of great co workers management I earned my spots housekeeping front desk assistant manager wouldn't change it for the world
fun place to work
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 30, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: hours
it was a good place to work, kinda hard with having kids in school and the hours, but it worked out for a while. but now my kids are grown and on there own.
Great place to work, a lot of possibilities to learn new skills. Very good, interactive management team, fun to work with. Very involved ownership.
General Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Great team and good work environment.
Cons: Limited possibilities for career advancement.
Wonderful hotel where owners really do care about guests experience and service not just about numbers on the reports. Very few red tapes and almost no politics. Big rate of return guests makes it more fun to work and creates kind of neighborhood environment very rare for an airport properties. My personal favorite part was to come during the breakfast and talk to the guests. Mostly positive feedback would charge my day with positive energy and feelings that we're doing something right. Even with occasional unhappy guest we still had time to make it right before their departure.
High paced and efficient work pace
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee), Akron, OHJuly 28, 2015
Prepared laundry for cleaning and distribution, and completed all other laundry duties as needed. Changed bed sheets, and made beds to standards. Completed all other housekeeping duties in a timely fashion, such as sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning tabletops and countertops, washing, polishing, and dusting.
A fun and pleasant job.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Leesville, LAJuly 27, 2015
This by far is the best job I have ever worked for. Management and coworkers are all professional and get along great like a family. The guests are all amazing and made me look forward to coming to work everyday.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 27, 2015
This is a nice place to work. Ilike working with the customers and helping them with their needs. Just not enough hours. The benefits are not that benefical. Overall it is a nice place to work.
a lot of stress on your body
House keeper (Former Employee), seattle washingtonJuly 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee all the time
Cons: exhausting physical work
you spend a majority of your time alone cleaning the rooms i was allowed to listen to music tho, its a lot of stress on your body. tips are terrible about 30$ a WEEK.
Very Nice People That work there
House keeping (Former Employee), Surprise AZJuly 23, 2015
Everyone was so nice :) I learned to work as a TEAM and it was fun I loved going to work everyday. The People i worked with were so awesome
great place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Ogallala, NEJuly 22, 2015
Pros: free breakfast. and free tvs and chairs when they upgraded
Cons: no healtcare
strip bedding andother linens take out trash clean make beds vacuum rooms. my boss was great . coworkers were great. was nothing hard about this job. everything was great.
Great employees
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Grain Valley, MOJuly 21, 2015
The coworkers were wonderful and very hard working. They made tedious repetitive work enjoyable. They were very thorough with training and making sure that everyone was doing their part. Overall it was not a bad job and the customers were great.
Terrible managent
Hotel Front Desk Clerk/ Night Auditor (Current Employee), Greenville, OHJuly 20, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: bullying, constant harassment.
Loved the job but the manager and desk manager was always talking about employees to other employees causing tension. Absolutely did not want anyone else to succeed, and to do better to try to move forward in company. More drama in this facility than any factory,,,,,,all because of management.
Great place to work with a positive work environment.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, VAJuly 19, 2015
I think highly of Comfort Inn as my employer, as well as my co-workers and my supervisor. Everyone gets along really well and it is a family type atmosphere.
housekeeper
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJuly 19, 2015
I have work here for a year .I love working with peopl and i put my smile here everyday. i love cleaning , mading bed, dusting and doing thier bed neat.the most i love about this jobs is beeing friendly to all my customer.
My main goal....to specialize in results.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 17, 2015
* Checking people in the hotel and making sure there stay is comfortable.
* I learn new tasks such as scheduling and payroll.
* The hardest part of my job is telling customers that we are sold out.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure customers are happy,
It was a very generous company to work for
housekeeping (Former Employee), North Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 16, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: health care, paid vacation, sick leave
I think that they should have more benefits packages for part-time employees such health insurance and paid vacation ,sick leave
A Day at the Comfort Inn
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Johnstown, PAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: very nice discounts on rooms when you as an employee used them.
Cons: sunday is always a crazy day
I would come in early am shift, we would get our drinks ready and smoke while we waited for our manager to give us our agenda. It would take some time, but honestly if you are a cleaner at your own home then the job is easy. Some guest would leave tips and that was nice, others might not but it was all in a day's work. It was a calm work environment, the boss was nice as long as your rooms were good, and you were on time.
Favorite
customer service rep (Former Employee), Westminster, COJuly 16, 2015
Favorite customer service job. Used to bring my siblings to work here and they enjoyed the swimming pool and delicious breakfast very much.
Great Place To Work
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work with awesome co-workers. The hours that I worked , worked well with my family and home situation. The pay was great however, I got ill in my pregnancy and could not continue to work.

1 2 3 4 5