Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Found 2,086 reviews matching the search
professional atmosphere, customer satisfaction is a must. office experience is a must.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHMay 20, 2017
I enjoyed working 3rd shift and doing the audit. its quiet but, at times it was a little scary because you were by yourself late at night. a clerical and business attitude is a must. providing accurate services for guests and keeping them satisfied is the goal as well as keeping the hotel full.
Pros
nice atmosphere, professional, customer service
Cons
negative compensation for 3rd shift
Fun working environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAMay 19, 2017
I learned to be a good hard worker. Everyone is very nice and fun to work with the people. The part I love about this job is cleaning the rooms, I been working for an a year here and it gets easier.
Nice workplace
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIMay 19, 2017
Easy going managers. Works with students well. Could be more workers but we work as hard as possible. Can be a stressful job with stressful hours. Good for hospitality or event management majors.
Drama
Front Desk/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTMay 19, 2017
Everyone at this place has drama or a bad background it seems. The place itself looks nice and like only those with money can afford a night. The manager can't seem to let his employees know of any changes that are done, and if they ask about something he tries to put off answering because he doesn't like confrontation. He also is in the drama as much as anyone else and seems to be more involved or starts it.
Not a good place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INMay 18, 2017
Normal work is checking people in and out and keeping the lobby clean. Management isn't the best. Coworkers are both great and bad. Dealing with guest is the hardest part of the job but it can be enjoyable too.
Pros
Some of the people
Cons
Management, guest
Awful
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mendota, ILMay 18, 2017
Management as well as the employees are awful. Manager had a very poor attitude, and does not mediate well between staff, lots of negativity and favoritism.
There is not much to learn from this place.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 18, 2017
A typical day at work was hurry and clean this room form top to bottom. In 24 minutes or less we had to make bed s and change sheets as needed, clean the bathroom, clean the sink, clean the mirrors, remove all hairs from floor and sink area. Dust all furniture, draperies, vacuum the carpets, replace all soaps, towels, make sure no lights were blown, and air conditioner is working properly. The hardest part of this job is when you get the really nasty rooms to clean, but you still only have 24 minutes to get it cleaned! I enjoyed working in the laundry room the most. I t was hard because of the size of the sheets that had to be folded a certain way. You had to keep them from dragging on the floor. But it was easy work, even though you didn't get any hours there.
Pros
They would have a big lunch for use once a month, and they gave away gift cards to walmart for employee of the month reward.
Cons
They were not very management, and business oriented. They didn't act like they knew what they were doing half thr time.
Exciting
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  North Smithfield, RIMay 18, 2017
Office front desk office duties daily
Manage and organize staff
Learn to grow within the company
Fun and exciting workplace
Customer service is always first priority
Meet new people and to learn new tasks everyday.
Pros
Promotions, to move up
Cons
distance
Very professional workplace
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Marrero, LAMay 17, 2017
This jobs was very awesome to me. It gave me the opportunity to showcase my strong customer service skills. My experience overall was great! I would do it over if needed be.
Pros
Free rooms
Cons
Short breaks
Fun relaxing environment
FRONT DESK MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 17, 2017
An amazing place to work. The staff is all kind and helpful. The management really cares about their employees as well as their company and the wellbeing of both.
very clean and friendly
HOTEL HOUSEKEEPER / WEEKEND HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Riverton, WYMay 17, 2017
this is a 3 star hotel being run like a 5 star as much as possible. all my supervisors and coworkers were friendly and very helpful. they genuinely care about the guests and about doing a great job.
interesting
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMay 16, 2017
reservations, hospitality, accomodations, sales, promotion, advices, suggestions, details, quality, late hours, standing long time, short breaks, lots of phone calls, customer service, cashier.
Pros
short breaks
Cons
good staff
Comfort Inn and Suites Desk Clerk
Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 16, 2017
A typical day at work i'll arrive to begin my 8 hour shift. I will check in about 40-69 people inckude those whi have reservations as well as walk ins. Since working here I have learned the hotel cmputer system, how to change payment info as well as split the bill between parties. I frequently make calls to guest and resolve any guest concerns. Mangement is goos. She listens, helps, and is fair. The workplace culture is okay. The hardest part of the job is dealing with disatisfied guess. What I love most aout this job is meeting new people and making their stay one to remember.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
pay rate
Horrible Place to work
Houskeeping (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 16, 2017
Other then some of the employees you work with this place is the worst place to work. Not only is it show up and work til they say your done which is til you basically dead on your feet they also have no care in the world is something is private information and something very serious they just go around all willy nilly telling everyone about it I regret they day i stepped into this hotel to even apply DONT DO IT
Great environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lordsburg, NMMay 16, 2017
Other than the irregular hours of work, the place is great to work at. Good pay for the amount of work that needs done. Definitely recommend working here because of the staff and not the management.
Pros
mostly not too busy
Cons
Schedule keeps changing
comfortable, friendly
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 16, 2017
team members and supervisors were very friendly and nice, comfortable to work with and are also understanding. team members work fast and effective. high guest ratings
IT was a fun work space
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Saint Johnsbury, VTMay 16, 2017
Housekeeping is a good job. There wasn't a minute to sit down. it is a fast pace work. Get list of rooms, and your responsible for cleaning them all.
Pros
Cig breaks
Cons
Short breaks
great hotel
Hotel Front Desk Clerk/night audit (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 16, 2017
worked her two years almost and not one problem great workers amazing boss and love the guest
paid vacation and raises
free night stays at the hotel if needed
works with scheduling
Pros
paid vacation/raises
Cons
sometimes gotta fill in for the sick workers on a weekend my days off with the family
Exciting work environment
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2017
Small beautiful clean hotel with nice coworkers. Such a joy to check in guests to our hotel from all over the world. The night shift always went by quickly.
good for first time job
Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 15, 2017
was stable money to begin with. not enough management/employee understanding. bad on you body. days consisted of doing several rooms more that law accepted. can not move up in this business I knew ladys that worked there 7 years and is still a housekeeper

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comfort Inn. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8